It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The danger of wearing amulets and purchasing antique mystical objects

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Just joined the JREF website. Gonna try to figure out why the won't give you a shot at the 1 mil.

EDIT: Looks like I'm going to have to wait for admin approval before I can post.
edit on 15-12-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

Lol. That's interesting.
But on another note pl dont offer yourself as bait to these jinns or whatever.
The forces of darkness are very powerful and as a Christian, I have physically
grappled with them. The Bible calls them principalities and powers.
lol and from the horses mouth once it said " Thats a strong little sod, even I couldnt
throw him far. And 172/76 is still small for a jinn.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich
I can give it a go if you like? I require something personal of yours and a piece of you. ha ha. I don't know why but that sounds kind of funny to me. I've always wanted to bind someone. ( not the S&M Way ) I will only do this is you volunteer(a simple yes is enough just so you know.) I'd rather not pay to force you into this. To date I've maintained a youthful appearance I'd rather not age myself or health prematurely. IF you submit willfully knowing the consequences, which simply put your soul/consciousness will be bound to the object for all eternity. What consequences this will have for you while living, I don't know. How ever upon death you will basically be imprisoned in the object for all eternity, no heaven, no rebirth, no visiting loved ones yada yada. The conditions and limitations of your sealing are up for negotiation and there would have to be some or how would we know it worked he he. However once the incantation is done it's done. If you're a brave willing guinea pig U2U me. I've been practicing 25 years and if you'd like another example before you submit your soul for experimentation for pretty much eternity I can see what I can do.
I'm not exactly sure what you're saying. Are you telling me that you can bind me to an object or something? That's hilarious! I would have to send you some object for you to speak an incantation over? Why can't you do it without the object? How will I know it worked?

Don't play around with that stuff.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Omg that is what possession sounds like this is real. Oh that Poor woman I wish I could help her!

You are kidding right? And if not on what basis are you so convinced that this is 'real' if i may ask.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by Ilyich
I can give it a go if you like? I require something personal of yours and a piece of you. ha ha. I don't know why but that sounds kind of funny to me. I've always wanted to bind someone. ( not the S&M Way ) I will only do this is you volunteer(a simple yes is enough just so you know.) I'd rather not pay to force you into this. To date I've maintained a youthful appearance I'd rather not age myself or health prematurely. IF you submit willfully knowing the consequences, which simply put your soul/consciousness will be bound to the object for all eternity. What consequences this will have for you while living, I don't know. How ever upon death you will basically be imprisoned in the object for all eternity, no heaven, no rebirth, no visiting loved ones yada yada. The conditions and limitations of your sealing are up for negotiation and there would have to be some or how would we know it worked he he. However once the incantation is done it's done. If you're a brave willing guinea pig U2U me. I've been practicing 25 years and if you'd like another example before you submit your soul for experimentation for pretty much eternity I can see what I can do.
I'm not exactly sure what you're saying. Are you telling me that you can bind me to an object or something? That's hilarious! I would have to send you some object for you to speak an incantation over? Why can't you do it without the object? How will I know it worked?

Don't play around with that stuff.

no dont because you might just believe it and end up calling radio shows pretending you are a demon.

First rule of being a Djinn: Never NEVER visit a television studio and show the world.(Avoid live TV shows as if your Djinn depended on it.! )

Second rule of being a Djinn: Always call a radio show with a religious theme.

There ,now you know the basic requirements needed to correctly practice the arts of pretending to be a Djinn in its !true'est ! form.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
In ancient India, "Jins" were not demonic at all. The term "Jina" originated in Jainism. "Jina" is sometimes shortened to "Jin" and Jainism is sometimes referred to as the "Jin Dharma." In the ancient Indian context, Jins would be the "Conquerors" or "Victors." They would be the beings who have overcome their inner karmic impurities and have achieved liberation. As such, they are revered and followers strive to attain liberation as well.

Also, in ancient China, Taoism revered the "Xian" or "Immortals." The Xian have been described as exalted enlightened beings with great powers; not evil at all. To this day in Vietnam, for example, the local term for "Xian"is translated into English as "Genie" and reference is made to the worship of "genies."

Interestingly, in the pre-Islamic Middle East, sources mentioned the reverence of higher beings known as the "Jinnayeh." Again, in the case of the Jinnayeh there was no implication of evil.

I don't know which term came first or if there was any connection between them. These are just some facts that I thought should be taken into consideration.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I wonder if I could be bound to a dildo. That would be sweet. Maybe then I could get some action.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
Lol. That's interesting.
Yeah, I may need to get some info from you so that I can try to get you hooked up. We can do that via pm.

But on another note pl dont offer yourself as bait to these jinns or whatever.
The forces of darkness are very powerful and as a Christian, I have physically
grappled with them. The Bible calls them principalities and powers.
Yeah, it also says we don't wrestle with flesh and blood, so how did you wrestle with them?

And 172/76 is still small for a jinn.
What does that mean?
edit on 16-12-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

lol doh, not everything is made out of flesh. would be interesting if some of those references are sentient robots. silicon based life instead of carbon based, etc.

what movie was that where the ET calls humans "ugly bags of mostly water" ?
edit on 16-12-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I wonder if I could be bound to a dildo. That would be sweet. Maybe then I could get some action.

that's a classic response.
hopefully you don't mean that, as i'm sure there are some places you'd regret visiting.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
that's a classic response.
hopefully you don't mean that, as i'm sure there are some places you'd regret visiting.
I don't discriminate.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Yeah, it also says we don't wrestle with flesh and blood, so how did you wrestle with them?

And 172/76 is still small for a jinn. [/quotehat does that mean?
edit on 16-12-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

Ok.
If Yo.'ve seen the movie exorcist and what happens to the priest in the end when the jinn enters him, you
will get an inkling about the physical aspect of the battle.
It can also give you a shiner, some cuts and bruises, throw you across the room and knock you unconscious.
Lol. Thats my ht and wt.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Ok.
If Yo.'ve seen the movie exorcist and what happens to the priest in the end when the jinn enters him, you
will get an inkling about the physical aspect of the battle.
It can also give you a shiner, some cuts and bruises, throw you across the room and knock you unconscious.
Lol. Thats my ht and wt.
I haven't seen The Exorcist, so I have no idea what you're talking about. Did a Jinn enter you? Please explain this fight. I don't understand.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

I think you missed the whole point right there friend.

None of what was offered had anything to do with turning anyone's hair white.. it was only about how we most effectively deal with negatively motivated beings. The process I use begins their own healing back to balance, something far more important than Playing around with people's hair.

My point is simply that all the "positive energy" in the whole world that everyone claims to have these days cannot effect one real thing in the real world. Which card am I holding up? Levitate that coffee cup. Turn a brown leaf green. Turn one hair white or black With so little actual power how can we claim to affect anything let alone a demon? We are merely human and should humbly remain so instead of puffing up with some kind of "I have secret powers" or "I have positive energy". Stop playing like you are the master of the universe, you aren't, (friend). Only human. Be humble. Pray for deliverance when confronting evil. Seek divine guidance. Do it humbly.
Playing with hair... geez.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by Tayesin

I think you missed the whole point right there friend.

None of what was offered had anything to do with turning anyone's hair white.. it was only about how we most effectively deal with negatively motivated beings. The process I use begins their own healing back to balance, something far more important than Playing around with people's hair.

My point is simply that all the "positive energy" in the whole world that everyone claims to have these days cannot effect one real thing in the real world. Which card am I holding up? Levitate that coffee cup. Turn a brown leaf green. Turn one hair white or black With so little actual power how can we claim to affect anything let alone a demon? We are merely human and should humbly remain so instead of puffing up with some kind of "I have secret powers" or "I have positive energy". Stop playing like you are the master of the universe, you aren't, (friend). Only human. Be humble. Pray for deliverance when confronting evil. Seek divine guidance. Do it humbly.
Playing with hair... geez.

jesus walked on water, healed the sick, controlled the weather, cured the blind, raised the dead, exorcised demons, multiplied fish, turned water into wine, prophesied, read minds, levitated objects, and said any who believed, could do the same. now you're telling me it's not true!?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

jesus walked on water, healed the sick, controlled the weather, cured the blind, raised the dead, exorcised demons, multiplied fish, turned water into wine, prophesied, read minds, levitated objects, and said any who believed, could do the same. now you're telling me it's not true!?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

go get your own. quit asking for mine. lol
honestly some people want you to do everything for them

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Don't be chicken. Bock bock bockbockbock.

How do I go about getting my own?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Don't be chicken. Bock bock bockbockbock.

How do I go about getting my own?

And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

so i'm guessing he's saying have faith in yourself and the possibilities. i'd start with reading what jesus has to say about it. seems rather likely place to start. lol

now i had this debate, well it wasn't a debate, more like an exchange of ideas on the topic. my question was, if you told a mountain to move to yonder place and i told a mountain to yonder place, and so on, mountains would be crashing into each other all over the yonder place! lol so clearly the thing is a parable, a metaphor for having faith and applying it correctly. the correct application of faith is clearly revolving around 3 things in the scripture: loving the lord, loving your neighbor, and obeying the teachings of jesus, particularly that sticky part about forgiveness and salvation. i know i know, it's so old fashioned. lol

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

so i'm guessing he's saying have faith in yourself and the possibilities. i'd start with reading what jesus has to say about it. seems rather likely place to start. lol
Right, this is one of the many reasons why I realized that this stuff can't be real. I was a believer for over 20 years. Time and time again I saw where people had faith and prayed, and nothing happened. I mean hundreds of people agreeing for the same thing, and nothing. Why is that? No one in those hundreds of people didn't have the faith as a mustard seed? I'm talking preachers, elders, fundmentalists, etc. and not one could produce that small amount of faith required? If not, then NO ONE can.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Right, this is one of the many reasons why I realized that this stuff can't be real. I was a believer for over 20 years. Time and time again I saw where people had faith and prayed, and nothing happened. I mean hundreds of people agreeing for the same thing, and nothing. Why is that? No one in those hundreds of people didn't have the faith as a mustard seed? I'm talking preachers, elders, fundmentalists, etc. and not one could produce that small amount of faith required? If not, then NO ONE can.

it's predicated on the first three things: loving the lord, loving your neighbor, and forgiveness and salvation. lots of stuff fall under the heading of loving the lord. i think what happens is, inside of us, we are subconsciously aware of what we do and don't do (that whole thing about it being written on our hearts) and it is those little nitpicky things that get in the way. we get in our own path. there's nothing blocking the way, but ourselves. that's what i get out of it, anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join