It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The danger of wearing amulets and purchasing antique mystical objects

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

I contacted the man whom I heard speak about James Randi, and has asked people to go to him and try to prove their claims. I let him know what you said. His name is Matt Dillahunty, host of the call in talk show "The Atheist Experience".

Here is what he told me, "You should contact the JREF. This sort of claim is common (as is the claim that they don't actually have the money). Both claims are silly and have been disproved. I've watched an actual claim being tested, live."

But anyways, maybe you and I could do a little test with the supernatural, if you have the gift.....

edit on 15-12-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
This video is nothing but propoganda and sensationalisme to spice up the viewers count.

Not at one point did the part where the supposed demon/djinn was talking sound anything but like a regular human trying to sound scary.Take a guess why this never seems to happen in with the guest sitting their for all to see.

because it will only be more obvious thats why.
Anyone that falls for this should have their heads examined.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Now, couldn't much of this Jinn/Demon stuff be due to brain malfunction?

Yah, and a lot of other possibilities need to be explored before proclaiming a spirit encounter. But then that must be considered as well. How does one tell if they are in direct contact with an unseen other worldy spirit? Those who have been will tell you it's simple enough. We as humans already possess the tools by which we "discern" spirits. There may be a sudden quiet, as though something is "about to happen". Pets and other animals like birds may react just enough to add to the feeling. Dogs whine, birds scatter. Then you feel "somethin" move into the room. You may even "see" a shimmer or shadow or breeze affect something to add to the feeling. Then the real feelings begin. Hairs stand on end, a chill moves up the back of your neck. You feel fear, the natural reaction to something your senses can't see or touch, but which is real nonetheless. Then something moves or falls off a shelf, and you bout jump out of your skin and are surprised for suddenly being that "startled".

Something is going on here that defies all the normal human experience and you struggle to explain it away, minimize or downplay it. You had a busy day, you are tired, you are mistaken, whatever. Then the reason for the contact is made clear and it is over usually that quick. And you are left in such a state that you can't sleep or calm down for hours afterward, turning it over and over in your mind. All the things that happened, none of which by itself seem to amount to anything but when you add them all up... you realize that you just had an encounter with something that you can't explain (just try) but was real enough to you. No one else will believe you, they may in fact ridicule you or call you "crazy". "He see's things that aren't there." If they do listen, they may be frightened of your tale and over react to try to get you to change the subject. To most people its a frightening subject. So you keep it to yourself, and wonder...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Just joined the JREF website. Gonna try to figure out why the won't give you a shot at the 1 mil.

EDIT: Looks like I'm going to have to wait for admin approval before I can post.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

But anyways, maybe you and I could do a little test with the supernatural, if you have the gift.....

No I dont have any supernatural gift that I am aware of.
Mine is about what mainsteam calls pseudoscience, and homeopathic remedies

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Answers to your questions:

The Jinn just like manking have freedom of choice, the revelations that have come to prophets before have come for them too, some are Muslim, Christians, Hindus etc. When they die they too will be judged by God and entered into heaven or hell.

You can harm the Jinn by reciting certain verses of the Quran, in particular Surah Baqarah (second chapter of the quran) burns the Jinn, and is one of the ways in which someone who is possessed is cured of the Jinn posession as the recitation would burn the Jinn and it would leave the body. However in some cases the Jinn is stubborn and will not leave, (there are a number of reasons for this - it may be attracted to the Human, it may be threatened by a magician or other jinn), in such cases the Quran may be recited futher until the Jinn dies, however it is rare and only a last resort, and I'm not certain as to the Islamic ruling on it.

The purpose of whispering bad thoughts? Well why does anyone do something bad or evil? You have to understand that the Jinn are a totally different creation to Humans, they have drives, behaviouse, abilities and sensory perceptions that are different to Humans, Some are mischevious, and like to play with the Humans, Satan is one of the Jinn and is the leader of the Evil Jinn, and many follow his commands to lead people to commit sin and other evil acts.

Your final question, what do the Jinn gain. Well the intention of the Evil Jinn or Demons is to lead mankind to commit evil and stray far away from the true belief in God, so before they will help a certain person or indivual, they usually request that the person commit a really evil obscene act..... why do you think in satanic rituals it usually involves some twisted human sacrifice, incest between family members or other such evil and obscene acts?! It is the Jinn that request something evil so they turn even futher away from the good path for some small worldy gain in this life.

I hope that answers your questions, You have to remember that the world of the Jinn is not one we completely understand, Islam has taught us enough so that we can protect ourselves and we know the rules in relation to the Jinn but it is a matter of the 'unseen', we know enough but will never completely understand all the facets in relation to it.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by SaturnFX

All this mystical mumbo jumbo is simply people wanting to claim something is at fault beyond themselves and simple randomness of life.

No Saturn, it isn't coincidence or random, it happens to happen to often the positive and the negative.

It is removing responsibility and control out of your life and putting it on some random object. If you want to believe your bowl of fruit loops is making your life miserable, then fine..so be it...but chances are your tire went flat because it was old, your check bounced because you screwed up your books, and you stubbed your toe because your house is a mess...not because the magical bowl is hexing you.

But hey, believe what you want. I am pretty sure the only reason why I don't have a million dollars is because a italian gypsy put a curse on me and nothing to do with a lack of creative drive..lets me blame the universe verses invest in altering my habits.

Bad things happen to people...and good things...but I think its high time we stop demanding elves and trolls are behind it all and instead take responsibility for our surrounding. Remember, if you are blaming something else, you release any meaningful control for yourself.

Saturn, I didn't intend for you to take it that way, yes bad things and good things happen, but is it necessarily random ?

I can assure you I have seen and experienced miracles, I could list them for you, but I am just a nameless faceless poster on a forum, and I doubt you would believe me.

If you are interested I will tell you, but it has happened to many times to be random or coincidence.

You know me by my post, I am who I am here on the forum and in real life and I assure you what I say is true.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Kamza

I enjoyed your post Kamza, not sure I believe in Jinn,not sure I believe in devils or demons, I always had this problem with attributing to much power to the negative forces even in a church setting, god is greater.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I can give it a go if you like? I require something personal of yours and a piece of you. ha ha. I don't know why but that sounds kind of funny to me. I've always wanted to bind someone. ( not the S&M Way ) I will only do this is you volunteer(a simple yes is enough just so you know.) I'd rather not pay to force you into this. To date I've maintained a youthful appearance I'd rather not age myself or health prematurely. IF you submit willfully knowing the consequences, which simply put your soul/consciousness will be bound to the object for all eternity. What consequences this will have for you while living, I don't know. How ever upon death you will basically be imprisoned in the object for all eternity, no heaven, no rebirth, no visiting loved ones yada yada. The conditions and limitations of your sealing are up for negotiation and there would have to be some or how would we know it worked he he. However once the incantation is done it's done. If you're a brave willing guinea pig U2U me. I've been practicing 25 years and if you'd like another example before you submit your soul for experimentation for pretty much eternity I can see what I can do.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

EW I don't know if that is a good idea.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
djin or djinn, is an interesting spelling of it. anyone know if it predates jinn?
cause in egypt the dj was pronounced z, so that would sound like
zin which would connect them phonetically, at least, to sin, the moon god.

also, there was a dyslexic letter flip of sorts, in babylon, where words that had z's became s's,
and words that had b's became p's. for example. so maybe it was originally spelled, zin and had a sideways insertion of the dj variant spelling from egyptian intermarriage in royal families of the two nations, and then later, the flip of the z to s, generated the sin spelling.
edit on 16-12-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by Tayesin

Unconditional Loving Energy is the greatest power we have within us...

All that "power" still can't turn one hair white or black...

I think you missed the whole point right there friend.

None of what was offered had anything to do with turning anyone's hair white.. it was only about how we most effectively deal with negatively motivated beings. The process I use begins their own healing back to balance, something far more important than Playing around with people's hair.

Yah, and a lot of other possibilities need to be explored before proclaiming a spirit encounter. But then that must be considered as well. How does one tell if they are in direct contact with an unseen other worldy spirit? Those who have been will tell you it's simple enough. We as humans already possess the tools by which we "discern" spirits.

Those who know will see the person's energy signature change as communications start. If another being were to use the body.. then the whole signature will change to reflect that.. something you do not see in most 'channelers'.

The mentally unstable also have differing energy patterns, which to a trained viewer offers masses of information.

edit on 16-12-2011 by Tayesin because: brain drain

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Wow this is as fake as it gets

just sayin

seen this done before, great for ratings and boosting membership

BTW I believe these entities may exist however phone calls on evangelical radio shows no
edit on 16-12-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

From my own personal research into various strange things, "Djinn" and "jinn" are the same things, from what I've read they're actually the "genies" of old stories - you know, like the blue genie in Alladin. You get 3 wishes, and as the story usually goes, the genie gives you what you ask for, but in a different way than what you were expecting... so then you're forced to use another wish to fix the first one, and so on.

Apparently the stories of them are a lot bigger over in the middle east than they are here in the states, but I'm just going by what others have told me.

There are also a few movies that have come out over the years that talk about them, such as:
Wishmaster
and simply
Djinn

I'm pretty sure there are also connections between Djinn and vampires - for example, a person wishing for immortality, only to discover that they are turned into a vampire and must drink the blood of others to survive. After some quick searching, I'm finding a few correlations, but nothing that's really worth posting on here as of yet.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Djinn, Jinn, Nephil spirits, Ghosts, Demons, Giants, Negative Entities are all one of the same.

In the Book of Enoch Chapter 15:8
Now the giants, who have been born of spirit and of flesh, shall be called upon earth evil spirits, and on earth shall be their habitation. Evil spirits shall proceed from their flesh, because they were created from above; from the holy Watchers was their beginning and primary foundation. Evil spirits shall they be upon earth, and the spirits of the wicked shall they be called. The habitation of the spirits of heaven shall be in heaven; but upon earth shall be the habitation of terrestrial spirits, who are born on earth.

In other words the Great Flood destroyed the flesh but not the evil spirits.

Many people, especially Christians, cannot handle the fact that the nephilim are still alive and occupy many athiests' bodies. Where do you think all of the hatred in this world comes from? The never ending wars and suffering created by the elite and criminals.

The guy here who mentioned that the jinn occupy dark dusty places is correct. The fallen angels, fallen watchers and the Rephaim occupy/imprisoned the land of Tartarus (a.k.a Hades) which is an exact replica of this world except that the land is desolate, gloomy, black sky, filled with hills and mounds of dead skin and a few man-made objects like houses, lampposts, roads etc. The gate to hell has been open for many years.

It is possible to enter this world in dreams or the rephaim have access to this world whilst they sleep.
There are no 'good' jinn's, only evil ones. However, some jinn's can become good by seeking forgivness from our Lord Jesus Chist whilst they are in their physical human form. Christians really cannot handle this fact at all.... LOL
edit on 16-12-2011 by Rapha because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I don't want to be rude but I am getting a little tired of videos like this, I don't think this is real sorry I'm thinking it was staged. Either that or look at the guys face... he's sitting there going "oh great not this nonsense again, say a few magic words and she will 'think' she's cured.

There are alot of people out there who convince themselves of these things and time and time again its proven to link back to mental illness.

Sorry im skeptical.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
Djinn, Jinn, Nephil spirits, Ghosts, Demons, Giants, Negative Entities are all one of the same.

In the Book of Enoch Chapter 15:8
Now the giants, who have been born of spirit and of flesh, shall be called upon earth evil spirits, and on earth shall be their habitation. Evil spirits shall proceed from their flesh, because they were created from above; from the holy Watchers was their beginning and primary foundation. Evil spirits shall they be upon earth, and the spirits of the wicked shall they be called. The habitation of the spirits of heaven shall be in heaven; but upon earth shall be the habitation of terrestrial spirits, who are born on earth.

In other words the Great Flood destroyed the flesh but not the evil spirits.

Many people, especially Christians, cannot handle the fact that the nephilim are still alive and occupy many athiests' bodies. Where do you think all of the hatred in this world comes from? The never ending wars and suffering created by the elite and criminals.

The guy here who mentioned that the jinn occupy dark dusty places is correct. The fallen angels, fallen watchers and the Rephaim occupy/imprisoned the land of Tartarus (a.k.a Hades) which is an exact replica of this world except that the land is desolate, gloomy, black sky, filled with hills and mounds of dead skin and a few man-made objects like houses, lampposts, roads etc. The gate to hell has been open for many years.

It is possible to enter this world in dreams or the rephaim have access to this world whilst they sleep.
There are no 'good' jinn's, only evil ones. However, some jinn's can become good by seeking forgivness from our Lord Jesus Chist whilst they are in their physical human form. Christians really cannot handle this fact at all.... LOL
edit on 16-12-2011 by Rapha because: Spelling

king david had "mighty men" (biblical lingo for nephilim) helping him in one of his battles. just one, killed a whole bunch of enemies. i mean it was an outrageous number, so outrageous the only thing that seems to explain it is, that they were using some very interesting weapons, cause even rather tall and muscle bound fighters would not account for the death toll just one of the mighty men were capable of. thus, not all the mighty men perished in the flood

here's an interview i did with dr. michael s. heiser, on the subject of biblical nephilim. we get briefly into the scene where king david is being helped by mighty men. just one of them killed 800 men by himself. realize that's almost 1000 men. what was he using to do that much damage when weapons consisted of swords, rocks, and spears?
anyway, here's the blog talk radio interview (sorry you have to sit thru a commercial before you get to the interview

www.blogtalkradio.com...
edit on 16-12-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
reply to post by maung

Have you ever seen one, do they really glow red when you put them in water?

Yes i have seen some. It is the water that will change into red. To know the quality alone, the owner must inactivate the power first. Then put some glass of water in a line next to each other, usually up to 7 glass.
Put the gem in the first glass and see how many glass that the water changed into red. If all seven, it mean first quality from high grade ruby.

The other way testing the water changing with the power in it. If the power really strong , it can change all the water around the house into red like when my friend show me his gem and only open this little box that contain this gem.
The other type i saw was in a ring. My other friend forgot to take it off when washing his hands, and the stone kind like painted with cheap paint and it faded in the water.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Omg that is what possession sounds like this is real. Oh that Poor woman I wish I could help her!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich
I can give it a go if you like? I require something personal of yours and a piece of you. ha ha. I don't know why but that sounds kind of funny to me. I've always wanted to bind someone. ( not the S&M Way ) I will only do this is you volunteer(a simple yes is enough just so you know.) I'd rather not pay to force you into this. To date I've maintained a youthful appearance I'd rather not age myself or health prematurely. IF you submit willfully knowing the consequences, which simply put your soul/consciousness will be bound to the object for all eternity. What consequences this will have for you while living, I don't know. How ever upon death you will basically be imprisoned in the object for all eternity, no heaven, no rebirth, no visiting loved ones yada yada. The conditions and limitations of your sealing are up for negotiation and there would have to be some or how would we know it worked he he. However once the incantation is done it's done. If you're a brave willing guinea pig U2U me. I've been practicing 25 years and if you'd like another example before you submit your soul for experimentation for pretty much eternity I can see what I can do.
I'm not exactly sure what you're saying. Are you telling me that you can bind me to an object or something? That's hilarious! I would have to send you some object for you to speak an incantation over? Why can't you do it without the object? How will I know it worked?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join