It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is Ready to Take On Obama and his Policies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
OBAMA vs PAUL in a town hall debate would be amazing.

All the Doctor has to do is look over at him and say "Listen, Mr. President. Let me tell you something..."

Game Over.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Soon the media will not be able to ignore ron paul after he wins or ties for first in iowa, then obama's base will see how arrogant and elitist obama is when Ron Paul formally challenges him to a debate and obama completely ignores it and pretends ron paul doesn't exist. The lapdog media will bow to their leader but not the average voter.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Well , after his comments on the Alledged Threat of Iran's persuit of a Nuclear Weapon last night , The MSM went into Full ATTACK MODE against him , especially FOX . Seems the Neo Con Hawks took Offense to Ron Pauls SANE Reasoning about that Alledged Threat being No More than HEARSAY at the Moment . After Bushes False Reasoning for Attacking Iraq because he THOUGHT or was TOLD that they had WMD's , wouldn't you Think the American People are Aware enough by now to Ask the Federal Goverment to Present to them the Absolute PROOF of their Claims about Iran's pocession of a Nuclear Weapon ? So far , they Have Not.......

edit on 16-12-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Yea it seems to me Ron Paul is the only honest candidate out of all of them, I think he has a real good chance at becoming president if the damn biased media weren't censoring him so heavily. What a shame!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RadioactiveRob

Here is a Link to Ron Pauls appearence on Leno last night . Kudos to Leno for Respecting Mr. Paul enought to let him Speak without interupting him.................

ronpaulflix.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join