It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Head or Heart?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg

Second, NorEaster, I was addressing the thread, not you personally or specifically. But I must say that offering tv scenarios as direct evidence of anything is beyond silly. I do not watch tv or go to films so I really wouldn't know what might be "played out" there, nor is such tosh of any particular relevance here. We're discussing "head or heart", not your favorite soap opera. You do, however, write with a great deal of ego there in your text. You make a lot of sweeping statements as though they are gospel simply because you accept it as such.

In my country they have a thing called 24 hour news on TV. Maybe they don't yet have that in your country. THAT is what I was referring to. Don't try to be cute. It just makes you look like an *sshole.

Following one's heart is not pandering to highly subjective emotions. Following the heart can only be done after considerable meditation, purification, and deliberate self-knowledge. It doesn't just happen. It is far greater than simply weighing what one might read in print or see on some random screen. Things become very simple after such an endeavor. External validation is unnecessary. You still need that validation. You demand it. In that alone I know a great deal about you. Try to live one day without your ego. You will be amazed at what you learn.

Okay Cosmo, I'm going to be as much an *sshat as you insist on being. Your smug assertions about how advanced a being you;ve become are pure unmitigated slosh. Crap. Nothing more.

You can't defend you views and it's crystal clear that you can't. Don't play "ascendant master" with me. Your ilk is what makes my saliva flow. Walk away.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Well. I have found that when I use only logic, I end up hurting other people. I have found that when I use only heart, I end up hurting myself. I have found that when I use a mixture of the two, everyone gets hurt.

Welcome to humanity.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

You still look for info outside yourself. You will never find answers there. They are not available from tv, 24 hour news or not. Btw, I'm American, born and raised there. My life led me elsewhere. What you see as hostility is anything but. You clearly have some issues. They will be dealt with, no worries, my little friend. What is clear is that all of this is too far over your head to comprehend at this point because you still keep asking for the same "references". You have done some decent writing but your thoughts are mundane and unoriginal. It's sad, because with a bit of introspection and honesty with yourself, you would go far. So much potential wasted on shielding your fragile ego. I have a feeling that your life may just knock you on the head soon and change that. Then you may just grasp the words I've written. It's happened enough times in my years on this site that I would be willing to bet your turn comes soon.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg

I have a feeling that your life may just knock you on the head soon and change that. Then you may just grasp the words I've written. It's happened enough times in my years on this site that I would be willing to bet your turn comes soon.

Is this some kind of astral threat? Do you honestly think that your monsters can beat my monsters? Or that such monsters actually exist?

I just skirted a 70%+ chance of ending up a quadriplegic (with a 50% chance of dying on the table during the emergency surgery) due to an extremely dangerous spinal issue that came out of nowhere, and I even had a 63 yr old neurosurgeon (not on the surgery team) come to meet me in my recovery room over the fact that I came through the whole ordeal with no loss of physical or intellectual capacity whatsoever. In his decades as a neurosurgeon he'd never known of anyone to make it out of that operation whole, and he just wanted to shake my hand.

"For some of my luck?" I joked.

He smiled and said "well...maybe."

In fact, the specifics of my case has gotten to be a bit famous - as an extremely unlikely event - in that particular regional VA hospital. Just the most recent example of unexplainable stuff surrounding this effort I've taken on. So, if you think your demons can touch me, you might want to think again. Seriously. Some of that unexplainable stuff hasn't been very positive for some people, and I'm not in control of it.

I don't like people who do what you're trying to do here, but there are lots of people that I don't like. No reason for anything bad to develop. Let's shut this weird level of exchange down and agree to disagree. I don't want to regret any of this.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

You really do have some strange interpretations of my words. But again, your hostility means there's definitely something going on here. I personally like it very much. You don't have to like my words. I'm not hurt in the least. I was addressing the question of the thread. You have turned it into something personal against you. I asked you to drop the ego. You respond with more ego. Your story there is totally irrelevant at best but somehow your logic tells you it fits. Okay. The mind is a weird and wonderful place. And that right there is a really good reason not to trust it with important decisions or choices. It is a flawed piece of machinery.

But look, kid. I'm kinda done with all this bickering over nothing but your insulted pride in something that only you hold in such high esteem here. So I won't answer again. My work here is done. You can try to fight it, but change is coming. Keep an eye on the guy in the mirror.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

if change is a sense then it is u that we should expect stop existing while u r stronger then ever beyond the idea used of change to justify a lie proving that it is about evil always more source end

how can u mean urself awareness sense when u dont know but egos being else, if u were self aware u cannot mean others egos blinding them to see right,
u would speak out of urself awareness in objective existence terms

it is obvious that for u there is only free inferiors and free superiors, or smthg every down and miserable alone or smthg very powerful freedom life that impose its superiority to all free senses around in a way that they must b living through

if u were self aware as u want to pretend being prepared to what is better, u would mean to make sentences out of just being free not using others or things powers to say smthg out of constant independant existence as a matter of fact

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
the argument that prove the most how head is closer to b true then heart,

is what being true is like, being true is like the most nothing to all possible, just a free particle stillness when truth is free then any free is true in its most object reference to what exist

so what is nothing to any else is more true, the perspective held by heads without means are closely that

while a heart ouchhh all traps of below to see a beat, u must pass by all bodies conditions that are principally opposed to freedom in order to mean the most relative thing u could care about enough to resist evil powers of positive condition allowed, which is by definition a condition to freedom so of what is never free then always a lie

the problem in the op question is what it proves how noone believe being of truth, everyone believe being of free will, but never in being relatively of truth as being free bc true first

there where noone sees what it really means to b out of nothing really, truth and being true is a fact prior to any sense, so only nothing to mean is what allow a real being move while it would limit its being to that move awareness of itself free existence in matters of its fact where it would have to return constantly to nothing mean in order to get itself right straight for itself awareness acts in being actually free of everything else while always through all as else objectivity perception necessary to mean free means, u must deal with all freedom object to mean u free else constancy fact to realize

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join