It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That's it! Round everyone up!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Just kidding on the tone in the title.

Why don't the government just round up everyone participating in the Occupy movement, and take them straight to FEMA camps to freely stay at so that they can freely come and go as they please since they have no work for the time being? Would be a nice gesture from the government for a change.

You know, right?

Like turn the FEMA camps into something positive for people like OWS. It would be positive for the country to station/encamp the 10% of americans that have no work no matter their reason. It is 10% correct? I could be off.

Promise Occupy a free place to stay like the FEMA camps, then they wont turn aggressive.

What say you all to this?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
But then they definitely become a burden to the government instead of possibly staying on their own and paying taxes. Or, at least, spending their foodstamps/unemployment and help keep the economy going.

Put this another way: I'm unemployed, but I'm also in school for the IT field and have 4 years of experience. I'm going to actually be useful when I get out of school. Put me in a FEMA camp, and I'm going to commit suicide that day.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
lol @ the idea

Or we could move the wealthy into extravagant castles in the sky equipped with hippy missile turrets so that they are not bothered by the mere nuisances of the Proles.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
the real workless number is 20%!

who works relly in the us?
my estimation:
population 100%
minus 20%workless
= 80%
minus 40% officer/soldiers
= 40%
minus 10% millionaers/bankers
= 30%
minus 10%retired
= 20%
minus 19,9999998% children/housewife/sick pepole
result= 0,0000002% real worker,thats you and me! and you know what?
I DON'T LIKE TO WORK!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
From what I am learning about the FEMA camps and martial law - the last place I would suggest for the Occupy Wall Street people is a detention camp.

How about - all the politicians - get rounded up and placed in the FEMA camps. Just as a social experiment to see whether they can accept what they are dishing out!?

Just a thought.

Much Peace...

new topics

top topics

join