Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Judge Napolitano: We are now under martial law. Everyone in this country is now a potential terroris

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by tadlem43

Do you need confirmation of the bill?

It is NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act for the fiscal year 2012) HR 1540

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

And it begins...America turns into the world first police state.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by RainbeauBleu

Obama/this administration WANTS THIS.
This is exactly what I was getting at in the thread from the other day-
Action Alert: The US Constitution Hangs by its Final Thread

Can someone please explain/summarize WHY Obama would veto this?!?
Didn't it START from his posse?!

WHAT THE *BLEEP* IS GOING ON?!

edit on 15-12-2011 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
1/3rd of America is about to die.

We don't have a military.

They allowed +45 million foreigners to break into America.

They purposely bankrupted the country and sent our entire National Wealth to China

They never did anything to Saudi Arabia who financed 9-11 and who declared in 2007 weren't accepting our dollars for oil anymore.

......Yep.....they set us up to fail. Say "Yaaaah for Fascism"....problem is the "military" will likely be Thai/South Korea/Mexican military brought in to arrest real US Citizens. I bet even they will let the illegal immigrants get a free pass.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

www.facebook.com...

there we go...

Too funny, when I went to the page.....notice anything creepy?

Judge Andrew Napolitano
We are now under martial law. Everyone in this country is now a potential terrorist and you are required by law to turn in your friends & neighbors if you suspect them. FreedomWatch 8PM ET on Fox Business
Like · · Share · 11 hours ago ·
666 people like this.
617 shares

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
Just another hyperbolic fear-mongering statement from another FOX idiot.

No more than that.

Hello, the Republican bread and butter is getting this bill signed, they are the ones that want us to become a police state, or did you forget? Are you one of those people who are so out of touch with reality that you are against a policy when the republicans are for it, but for the same policy when the democrats are for it?

I admit it would be nice if you were correct, and it was just fear-mongering. But my greater point is that viewers who dismiss Fox news just because it is Fox news don't understand that, in this case, the channel is covering in a negative light the same policies that those viewers were against in the Bush administration.
edit on 15-12-2011 by darkbake because: (no reason given)
edit on 15-12-2011 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
What was it we all seen in Obama? he was like Jesus when he got elected, he captivated the whole world.

Close Guantanamo Bay and open FEMA camps for everyone on US soil?
This is scarey ass stuff. I think America is going crazy. *Government level*
I sit here in the middle (or edge depending on your map) in the comfort of my little tiny country
and watch the middle east thing getting ugly, and look at the USA and think "OMG"...Its Nazi all over again, or seems to be.
"You are either with us, or your against us"...didnt Hitler say something like this?

I have friends over there in the US, I fear for them, and I fear for you all.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The term "martial law" has lost all meaning due to its overuse, but the fact of this bill is that it destroys all of our Constitutional Rights.

We are no longer "innocent until proven guilty." We no longer have a right to a speedy trial by our peers. We no longer have a right to counsel. We no longer have a right to keep and bear arms or peacefully assemble.

Basically, any hint or threat that we may be a domestic threat can be construed as terrorism and we can be detained indefinitely without a lawyer, without visitation, without a trial.

This is stone-cold tyranny.

Anybody that signed this bill or voiced any approval of it whatsoever should be hung for treason or deported. The entire country is upset with the direction the government has taken us, so every person in the country is now a suspected terrorist.

Combine this bill with the Patriot Act, and we have Orwell's 1984, thought-police, and Nazi Germany all wrapped in one nice little basket. I can't imagine how it could get any worse. Don't call your friends and complain about it, or post anything on Facebook, or send any emails, because you might find yourself getting rounded up and detained.

The fan is all sticky and stinky now, we just have to wait for the fallout.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I live with one, too...but my husband THINKS he is informed, which actually might be worse. Here's a clue that he isn't: he's supporting Newt. He feels like many conservative Americans: If we JUST elect someone like Newt, and get out Obama, everything will be fixed again.

They have NO idea.

And when I start talking about my "crazy theories", he tunes out.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Question : What is happening to this country?

Answer : "The Israelization of America!"

Source : prorevnews.blogspot.com...

F.T.G.
edit on 15-12-2011 by seasoul because: Ron Paul represents truth!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Checked around this morning and found a bunch of links on Drudge (I know...) // Anyways -

The Guardian Story

CBS News - Reporting WH will pass bill

Of course there is also a link to Alex Jones.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
settle down children. this is to protect you. if you are not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to fear. now, tell them everything you know.....

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
People just don't care, I mean wow. I've talked to 6 Americans in the last couple hours about this, and they are not worried at all. Even when they hear it's Martial Law. I am truly once again floored by the sheeple. I mean seriously. WTF. What is wrong. Is it mind control? What can explain how dumbed down and just foolish the average American is. Their future is being written by madmen. They laugh and watch TV. Doomed people, in a doomed land, sold out from within, taken down with debt from without.

I mourn for America today.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Unfortunately, true Americans are literally going to have to fight to get their rights back after the passing of this HDAA bill. The only person that could recind this bill is Ron Paul but only if he gains the presidency. If you want your liberty back this is the one person you should vote for. Unfortunately, there is no one else you can rely on so everyone should make their vote count.

The bankster globalists and the elites are the main cause of the current problems in the world. They should be put out of action and dealt with as soon as possible. Remember what was carved on the Georgia guide stones!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by arianna
Unfortunately, true Americans are literally going to have to fight to get their rights back after the passing of this HDAA bill. The only person that could recind this bill is Ron Paul but only if he gains the presidency. If you want your liberty back this is the one person you should vote for. Unfortunately, there is no one else you can rely on so everyone should make their vote count.

The bankster globalists and the elites are the main cause of the current problems in the world. They should be put out of action and dealt with as soon as possible. Remember what was carved on the Georgia guide stones!

Damn, i bet Ron Paul will never be president. I'm pretty sure they will find a way to make him a terrorist because he opposes the current views of the POTUS. He will be locked away and we wont hear from him again.. Hope it doesnt happen!

Peace out and good luck guys!
edit on 15-12-2011 by bigwig22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I've been telling everyone I know for years about how America has been going down the path of Tyranny.

I get responses like "If you haven't done anything wrong you don't have anything to worry about."

and when I respond with

"What did the people in the concentration camps do wrong?"

I get - "Oh come on man. This isn't Nazi Germany. Nobody is ever going to let that happen again. You need to lighten up, live a little, and quit being so negative."

By the time these fools realize what's happened it will be too late. What am I saying? It IS too late ...

God help us ...

edit on 15-12-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
never mind, no point
edit on 15-12-2011 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Good thing I love the United States with all my heart and mind and soul and I support what the leaders of our beautiful country do for us! These laws are meant to protect and serve the people and I am so excited for them to go into effect so that we can truly be a patriotically peaceful nation to ourselves and the world as we defend American Ideologies for all to benefit from! I TRUST THEM WITH ALL MY BEING!!!

God Bless Americans! God Bless Obama!!! God bless our Representatives!

GOD BLESS THE USA! SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!! GO GET THOSE TERRORISTS!!!

In Jesus name, AMEN...

I am safe, not sure about the rest of you guys here on ATS though...
edit on 15-12-2011 by DJM8507 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
this so reminds me of when Germany invaded Poland in 1939 who will Obama invade Mexico Canada how much power does one country need. Obama fix your country first before you try and fix the world. this is true madness
now that the troops are on there way home they will be faced with a new enemy there leaders.....
what will the soldiers do when commanded to fire on the people they are sworn to protect? the Fema camps no different than the Nazi camps of the past and this pre-crime law wtf. who was sleeping at the wheel when this came to pass? I pray for the occupy movement. you are next on the emperor's hit list. and what of us the ones who seek truth are we suspects or candidates for indefinite detention this has all happened before the faces are different but the methods are the same. history is so repeating itself. we need to end the cycle of madness not expand on it
every day this planet becomes more of a prison every day freedoms we take for granted are being taken away
and who has the Balls to say enough without disappearing or getting into a freak accident. we are all slaves with no where to run unless somewhere out in the cosmos there is "intelligent life" that can assist us cause there is none here
inmate Gaurdian2012 has spoken

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I like to use this bill as an example how the "Super Congress" and all the partisanship in Washington is a stage show.

Obama PRETENDS to bend over backwards and give Republicans everything they want. They load more pork on it, and PRETEND to be angry about it. The only things that get done are accidentally painful for the average citizen and REQUIRE handouts to the rich.

But most of the time - nothing gets done because we are supposed to believe there is animosity.

Then, in the dead of night, without much fanfare or open debate, the Congress and Senate slip this bill through,.. I mean, that seems to me that they are working in concert, being efficient, having hands across the isle.

>> Is it because they know something we don't -- or is it something more prosaic like; "Being worried that OWS calls for oversight means that their back-room deals with Delaware corporations might end their Gravy Trains"? Did you know it is LEGAL for a Congressman/woman to vote on a bill that concerns a corporation they have investments in -- and it's LEGAL for them to use insider trading to make money from legislation that can affect a market?

Good thing it's all LEGAL.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join