It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Napolitano: We are now under martial law. Everyone in this country is now a potential terroris

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

Trillions of dollars spent on Military Hardware,Software, Surveillance,and Personnel. Yet The Rights and Liberties of American citizens are under attack from a Legislative Enemy from within. This Cannot Stand.

I couldn't agree more, Wildanimal. Here we are, 10 years after 9/11, with no other attacks occurring during that time, and yet our government feels it's necessary to violate the Constitution and pass an extreme law such as this? If people can't see through this facade and openly question the motives of our government, we are in for some dark days in this country.

....And if I read one post suggesting there have been no successful terrorist attacks because they were thwarted by our government (such as the "underwear bomber"), I'm quite sure my head will explode and my monitor will be riddled with brain matter.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
think about it like this we're having a discussion peaceful and non threatening until they repeal the 1st amendment
but a lot of the hardcore Militia types and disenfranchised Soldiers currently serving what are they gonna do are they going to wait for a new president or congress to fix this bull#. I doubt it and then when they do something the government will do something back.

It is a obvious ploy to make people reacted and try start up some trouble leading to Martial Law which the Bosses want. If nothing happens they take over peacefully and quietly the former United States of America becomes a block of the World Government and nothing is the same but more people will live longer it looks like they got our balls in vice. And let me tell ya if you ever had your balls in a vice it really really sucks.

me I'm gonna wait and see what the next moves are maybe see a out if you catch my drift

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Semicollegiate

Thank you for your help and information.

It certainly does not look promising for the land of the free and the home of the brave.
It appears that the - free- will be detained in a FEMA camp because they were - brave - enough to look beyond the controlled information the media feeds humanity.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

We have one hope: Elect Ron Paul and the Judge for President/Vice President. Otherwise the consolidation of power among the corrupt oligarchy will only continue and intensify.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuntB
I watch Judge Napolitano in the evening. He is not another Fox idiot, his show broadcast the same time as O'Rielly. I think every American should watch the Judge at least twice a week. His information seems solid and I do not see an agenda other than trying to wake up the masses. The Judge is correct- the Gov't just ignored our constitutional rights. This is a very scary step.

I wish people would not be so quick to jump on the bandwagon with these news personalities. I realize that Judge Napolitano says the right things, and that he appears to be a big Ron Paul fan, but in the end, he still works for Fox News, which, in and of itself, should be enough reason to use caution when considering his opinions.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Quite Right Night Gypsy,

It defies all logic and Constitutional Law.
Not to mention the Writ of Habeus Corpus.

Who the Hell is running the show here? Great Thread, and thanks for your reply

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Originally posted by AuntB
I watch Judge Napolitano in the evening. He is not another Fox idiot, his show broadcast the same time as O'Rielly. I think every American should watch the Judge at least twice a week. His information seems solid and I do not see an agenda other than trying to wake up the masses. The Judge is correct- the Gov't just ignored our constitutional rights. This is a very scary step.

I wish people would not be so quick to jump on the bandwagon with these news personalities. I realize that Judge Napolitano says the right things, and that he appears to be a big Ron Paul fan, but in the end, he still works for Fox News, which, in and of itself, should be enough reason to use caution when considering his opinions.

What do you mean by "These" news personalities He was a legit Superior Court Judge. Sure, he is a tv personality now, but he has more experience in the law than the rest- who are simple- 'personalities' How many are there on CNN/FOX/MSNBC that are as outspoken as the Judge? Also, it is ignorant of me to assume no other person on the news has no side experience, I know of none so please correct if I am wrong.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
It's hit the BBC here in the UK, and I had to read it three times to make sure I wasn't confusing myself. It seems that, indeed, Obama's administration removed the written exemption of US Citizens being covered by this.

As I understand it, this was a partial intended change to the process for handling the detention of terrorists or suspected terrorists, while exempting US Citizens from it, and Obama's administration changed it to be law for all US Citizens.

If I have read this correctly, it does indeed now mean that any US Citizen can be arrested and detained indefinitely, treated as a terrorist, without legal recourse and without charges being made. If the state deems you to be a threat, you can simply be "vanished".

Again, I've read through this several times, and this is what it means. Unless my brain is suddenly not processing information correctly, all Americans can now be treated just like those disappeared people found in underground facilities in Libya. Kind of ironic if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

If Mama should happen to suddenly stop posting for more
than a week,"they" got me locked up somewhere.I just know
that I am on someones' list somewhere besides telemarketers.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

" Again, I've read through this several times, and this is what it means. Unless my brain is suddenly not processing information correctly, all Americans can now be treated just like those disappeared people found in underground facilities in Libya. Kind of ironic if you ask me. "

It's Tyranny , Plain and Simple . The " Non Sheeple " of the United States will NEVER Condone such a Blatant Disregard of our Civil Liberities . Mass Noncompliance to any Unconstitutional Act or Law Enacted by the Federal Goverment will Result in a Direct Challange to their Lawful Authority to Legislate in the Courts and in the Streets . It's as if the Obama Administration , Congress, and the Senate have just decided to Declared WAR on the American People ! .........

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Velcome to the new Amerika reicht. Hi!

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Nail?
CHECK!

Coffin?
CHECK!

Hammer?
CHECK!

This was it folks.
The moment we've all been waiting for is here.

I wonder if Lady Gaga is going to ________
I can't wait to see Paris Jackson on T.V.
I feel so bad forDemi Moore after what the Kutch did to her
I think Brad should have stayed with Jen. That Angelina is no good for him.

This is what we're up against folks.
How do I know?
BECAUSE I LIVE WITH ONE!!!!!

Do you think my wife has one single clue as to what is getting passed?
Do you think she has any idea that the American people are being targeted as terrorists and can be arrested anytime for anything by an American soldier and held forever with no chrges EVER being filed?

Do you think she cares?
DO you think she's the only one??!?!?!?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

A note to all of you who are mad as hell:

Please try and refrain from posting your disdain on the fine judges Facebook page. He is a shill, and does not value our freedoms more than any other politician or high ranking "corporate" journalist.

This sort of post on Facebook otherwise known as a psi op is made to evoke responses from passionate people and is a very easy way to then discern who the government eye should be upon. Make your responses in private, with others, where they count.
edit on 15-12-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

And something most seem to have forgotten is that the national emergency declaration that Bush Jr. put out on 9/11 is still in effect.

These United States have been in an officially declared state of emergency for over ten years.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The Judge is right on target. Please people, wake up. Its now or never. You've been warned.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
The fact is this rogue government, just declared the death of every american soldier to die serving his country from it's founding until now ? By this action ! Every single american to be killed in service to this country, his country !

They have all died in vein. I mean WTF ?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Well, I don't always agree with your posts. Hello, by the way. (sorry if I'm being rude) I am suffering from the idiocy around me tonight too and it has put me in a foul mood. But I agree with you 100% on this, this country is asleep, in their little celebrity, fake boobs, keeping up with Jonses cocoons. Everyone needs to stop denying and wake up! It doesn't matter if it is against the constitution, it doesn't matter how many times you say "oh not here"...it is happening, it happened. The gov't just took over completely and that's it. All your denying won't do a thing. My husband still doesn't believe either. Thank god my Mom is with me, actually she woke up before me (amazing for a baby boomer) or i would think I went off the crazy train. All my years of crazy talk have been confirmed...god I wish I were wrong. I would gladly be locked away in a padded room for this not to be true.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

The sad thing is,
you're going to start hearing on the news about American Citizens who have been arrested as a domestic terrorist who were planning ___________ and you will never be told by our fine media that the only thing this guy was guilty of was popping off at the mouth on an online forum about how evil and corrupt our government is.

You will be told what they want you to know about him and then you will go to work,come home, eat dinner, and go to bed none the wiser.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Is there some other link besides the Facebook page to confirm this?
Thanks!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
SEC. 1052. PLAN ON IMPLEMENTATION OF THE NEW START TREATY.

(a) Plan Required- Not later than December 12, 2011, the Secretary of Defense, in consultation with the Secretary of the Navy, the Secretary of the Air Force, and the Commander of the United States Strategic Command, shall submit to the congressional defense committees and to the Committee on Foreign Affairs of the House of Representatives and the Committee on Foreign Relations of the Senate a plan for the Department of Defense to implement the nuclear force reductions, limitations, and verification and transparency measures contained in the New START Treaty.

(b) Matters Included- The plan under subsection (a) shall include the following:

(1) A description of the nuclear force structure of the United States under the New START Treaty, including--

(A) the composition of intercontinental ballistic missiles, submarine launched ballistic missiles, and bombers;

(B) the planned composition of the types and quantity of warheads for each delivery vehicle described in subparagraph (A);

(C) the number of nondeployed and retired warheads; and

(D) the plans for maintaining the flexibility of the nuclear force structure within the limits of the New START Treaty.

(2) A description of changes necessary to implement the reductions, limitations, and verification and transparency measures contained in the New START Treaty, including--

(A) how each military department plans to implement such changes; and

(B) an identification of any programmatic, operational, or policy effects resulting from such changes.

(3) The total costs associated with the reductions, limitations, and verification and transparency measures contained in the New START Treaty, and the funding profile by year and program element.

(4) An implementation schedule and associated key decision points.

(5) A description of options for and feasibility of accelerating the implementation of the New START Treaty, including a description of any potential cost savings, benefits, or risks resulting from such acceleration.

(6) Any other information the Secretary considers necessary.

(c) Comptroller General Review- Not later than 180 days after the date on which the plan is submitted under subsection (a), the Comptroller General of the United States shall submit to the congressional defense committees a review of the plan.

(d) Form- The plan under subsection (a) and the review under subsection (c) shall be submitted in unclassified form, but may include a classified annex.

(e) New START Treaty Defined- In this section, the term `New START Treaty' means the Treaty between the United States of America and the Russian Federation on Measures for the Further Reduction and Limitation of Strategic Offensive Arms, signed on April 8, 2010, and entered into force on February 5, 2011.

SEC. 1053. ANNUAL REPORT ON THE PLAN FOR THE MODERNIZATION OF THE NUCLEAR WEAPONS STOCKPILE, NUCLEAR WEAPONS COMPLEX, AND DELIVERY PLATFORMS.

(a) Report on the Plan for the Nuclear Weapons Stockpile, Nuclear Weapons Complex, and Delivery Platforms-

(1) IN GENERAL- Together with the budget of the President submitted to Congress under section 1105(a) of title 31, United States Code, for each of fiscal years 2013 through 2019, the President, in consultation with the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary of Energy, shall transmit to the congressional defense committees, the Committee on Foreign Relations of the Senate, and the Committee on Foreign Affairs of the House of Representatives a detailed report on the plan to--

(A) enhance the safety, security, and reliability of the nuclear weapons stockpile of the United States;

(B) modernize the nuclear weapons complex;

(C) maintain, modernize, or replace the delivery platforms for nuclear weapons; and

(D) retire, dismantle, or eliminate any covered nuclear system.

(2) ELEMENTS- Each report required under paragraph (1) shall include the following:

(A) A detailed description of the plan to enhance the safety, security, and reliability of the nuclear weapons stockpile of the United States.

(B) A detailed description of the plan to modernize the nuclear weapons complex, including improving the safety of facilities, modernizing the infrastructure, and maintaining the key capabilities and competencies of the nuclear weapons workforce, including designers and technicians.

(C) A detailed description of the plan to maintain, modernize, and replace delivery platforms for nuclear weapons.

(D) A detailed estimate of budget requirements, including the costs associated with the plans outlined under subparagraphs (A) through (C), over the 10-year period following the date of the report.

***** This was in the bill too

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join