It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nano-suit military technology - Awesome.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The fact that the government says this is years away probably means that we have it already, its just being kept somewhere safe...

If we can build a space station, launch and create nukes, create and cure diseases we can build a superman suit....

Guaranteed the black projects have a super suit...and who knows what else

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Zipdot

NANO SUIT IN ACTION.
3:00 minutes.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
Didnt anyone here play "crisis".... what do you think their training children to do.

same for Metal Gear Solid

nano-machines used as drugs, predator-like camo... the characters in the game have all of that.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Maybe super heros will be real some day not through any radioactive accident but through science.

Allow me, Baron Von Godzilla, to mention that where there are Super Heroes, there are Super Villains as well.

The classic line "Dear God! What if this falls into the wrong hands!?"

We will be destroyed by science I believe. I think science is awesome and all but I am pretty sure eventually it will doom us all.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Now right now I'm gonna get all video gamey here so please bear with me. First off why spider man? spider man is just another being compared to Alex Mercer from the game Prototype. Capable of running on walls, jump higher, pick up cars & fling them at chopper & tanks, shape-shifty (who doesnt want that?.) Now as i read this post (I still oblige to my opinion) "This is pretty awesome!" so as i was going on, i was thinking, "Make it like Alex and you will have yourself an awesome super human suit, able to change INTO the enemy. (Now i was thinking that there is some kind of scanner in the chest of the suit and it does a small check up on the enemies clothing, weapon etc. & your able to become your enemies (Just look like an enemy) but not only that, it tells their memories (Now I'm in a prototype vibe & can't get out) and translates it so you can counter there next attack. (the memory thing I'm trying to put another bowling pin for the ball to hit) Oh, a way to tell your allies from enemies, a pair of goggles that just think of it like your playing a game online you can see your friends names like for example: JoeDirt1223 (From the movie Joe dirt) it shows there REAL name. inside those goggles shows say your in an enemy base and need to get rid of them but don't want to cause panic & have them shoot you. It shows three things. Hidden, Caution, & detected. which mean you can kill on hidden take a risk at caution or don't do a thing at detected.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by notsofunnydude]

[edit on 21-10-2009 by notsofunnydude]

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Zipdot

well this is certainly cool. These guys should team up with the Scientists mixing spider silk with human skin. You never know what might come of it.
This kind of stuff fascinates me. Anything regarding the capabilities of human beings. whether its hidden talents and abilities we may have, all the way to hidden talents and abilities we might be able to give ourselves.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by shoobydoobywawa

That's actually caused by the poor video compression, and im pretty sure its been discussed before.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnydude

It would be fairly easy really. All youd need is a HUD (exists already) but with added info. basicly if you got some sort of a transmitter on each person that identifies him/her. And you got somthing like a compass on your gun as well as perhaps a rangefinder in your goggles or guns crosshair screen.
If you can tell a computer which way your gun is pointing and the range to your target. A system would easily be able to tell you if what youre pointing at has a transmitter and the ID of that person. Thus being able to tell exactly who your crosshair is pointing at.
Shouldnt be hard to then locate other teammembers or allies from that location.

Only problem is that having a steadily transmitting device on you more or less tells everybody in the area, friend or foe, that youre a soldier with hightech (which means like walking around trying to hide with a big glowing skull hovering above your head)

So if your enemies can detect your radio frequency for that youre dead meat. But at least you wont shoot your allies by accident.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Nano-Technology will revolutionize the way we live within a century in the same way that electricity allowed for the discovery of atoms and other microscopic particles. The possibilities are endless with Nano-Technology we could see either great weapons or great devices. The small group of people who have gained control of the USA and a large part of the world will decide how we use this technology.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join