It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Begin to Live Consciously Aware Now

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Things are about to come to crash. Not a slow drawn out scenario, instead after a series of visions and dreams, I have come to the conclusion that in a moment without notice things will crash.

I have always held off on these types of threads for a series of reasons. Mainly because I feel like most people feel here they have some important information they need to get out to a community of people quickly and don't want to be the "boy who cried wolf." But, the last vision I had left such an impact I feel the need to share this urgency with the rest of you.

It may turn out to be nothing and in fact I truly hope it does. And those of you who know me, know I always say READ AT YOUR OWN DISCREATION.

Sometimes when trying to predict or prophecize an event those of us who attempt run into a few problems. One of them being the difficulty of a date and time. So I say now, there is NO specific date or time that I can give you. Instead, what just about a hour ago seemed like an event that may occur withing 2-3 years time is in more likely to occur within a year to months. There is also the problem of vagueness. I can't translate my visions or dreams for you enough to satisfy all. What I can do is put the information out there and allow you to mold it. This is the best I can do at this time.

The other problem I run into is this. Is my vision one of a personal path or this a global path and when and where do I tell. The feeling I am getting from this is that this vision was one that is bigger then myself or any individual, yet contains the individual.

The vision is this: A horse which has bucked its rider, the deepest fear of the individual emerging, a battle, a choice, and the birth of a new reality.

The way I have felt this out is this. I believe time is the means in which we measure our existence and reality or our cycles. It has also been played in a way to imprison us. But, time because it is outside of us can only be "controlled" in a cosmic way. Time = horse. I believe time has gotten away from us, the horse has bucked its rider. We will begin to more and more feel despair as the horse rides off without making us feel seemingly alone in this world. The deepest fear of individual can be likened to this alone feeling (but when applied to the individual may look more detailed and specific). This is when the fight and choice begin. Do we a) chase after the horse hoping it will take a rest and allow us to climb back on or b) do we realize we have always had two feet that can carry us to where we need to be. The battle is between the choice of fighting for what we have depended on and seeing it as a loss or do we stand on our two feet and see we have gained new mobility (one of more control).

The birth of the new reality is dependent on this choice.

This crash will occur sooner then we want to think or believe. It will happen out of no where because that is when we are tested best, under pressure. How prepared are we? Have we prepared our minds to perform well under pressure or will we break?

The economy, the enviroment, and energy have all been signs for us to make changes. The cosmos are speaking to us we can chose to ignore it as if we are all important on this pale blue dot. Or we can take the time months, weeks, hours, seconds, to prepare as best we can for this coming crash.

It wont be all singing birds and smoking catepillars AND it wont be all fire and brimestone. It will be a crash of new creation and it is coming within the next year.

I urge you take the time to follow your sixth sense, your sixth judge, your intuition and make the best possible choices along this path of life. It is most important and this is no joke, I am taking this serious. More serious then I have ever been. I truly hope this reaches people especially those who have wanted to give up.

I begin to live consciously aware now, I do hope to see you all soon when we crash into eachother

peace. love.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing with compassion to the subject.
It seems you know how serious things can get when predicting and then it actually comming to reality. I wish ALL the best thru whatever TEST many are put thru...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImmortalThought
The vision is this: A horse which has bucked its rider, the deepest fear of the individual emerging, a battle, a choice, and the birth of a new reality.

You are talking about a vision. So "A horse which has bucked its rider", I have no problem envisioning that. But " the deepest fear of the individual emerging, a battle, a choice, and the birth of a new reality." How can you envision that? What exactly did you "see"?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thank you. Most of the time it seems I have to really digest what it is that I had been shown, but this struck me as something very important. This urgency has happened only once before and once before it was correct.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Staafke

you see this is my difficulty about this. I can tell you what I saw, but in telling you it will affect how you see it in your life. You will be looking for the signs I have been given to see these changes in my life, which does not help you.

As much as I want to bring this message to you, I want to stay away from influencing it as much as possible if I can. If you can accept this and take the time to find this and apply it in your own life the clearer the picture will become.

Does that help?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ImmortalThought

Yes, I know from the past that it's important to be prudent what to tell about visions as it can "contaminate" another's mind & soul. Still, I got curious about yours. But thanks for the prudence

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Staafke

Yes, I know from the past that it's important to be prudent what to tell about visions as it can "contaminate" another's mind & soul. Still, I got curious about yours. But thanks for the prudence

Yes.

If you have seen the movie Crash. I find that is how I can best relate this to you. Except on a very real and very large scale.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
bucked off the rider, that is a good anology. I recently realised taht we have become stuck in this negative spiral and we can`t progress or start a new cycle, but are experiencing this repeating cycle that we can`t change somehow. A runaway horse (time) that has gone bezerk and can`t be controlled anymore, and the rider that has to make a choice, should i jump off or stay or stay on and be paralyzed by fear not knowing what is going to happen. It is all spiritual, nothing is what it seems anymore.

I am preparing now and I myself are taking this very seriously, I know it is gonna come sooner or later.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Senser

I'm very glad to hear you are taking this serious. I will this winter take my spiritual journey beyond what I have before. I will make my will stronger then ever.

This spiral you speak of that seems to repeating. I have myself experienced and many people I have spoken to has stated this same thing. I believe this is the paradox which is life and people are beginining to realize that we are walking the same pair of stairs over and over again (Penrose Stairs).

When we become aware of this, it becomes very fustrating we are spending great amounts of energy fighting for causes that are not of our own. They honestly could not have thought they could keep us locked in this cage forever did they?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Maybe this:

Our everyday 'minds' are really the Archons mind that they have infiltrated into us over the millenia - problem for Sophia (Gaia) has always been how to reconcile the problem created by her bastard children - the inorganic awareness of the Archons - Humans (smart monkeys) have been an attempt to correct that problem.

Is the Archonic influence going to leave our minds?

Maybe Gaia is going to ditch us - since we have infact fully absorbed the Archons into the physical world now.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Maybe this:

Our everyday 'minds' are really the Archons mind that they have infiltrated into us over the millenia - problem for Sophia (Gaia) has always been how to reconcile the problem created by her bastard children - the inorganic awareness of the Archons - Humans (smart monkeys) have been an attempt to correct that problem.

Is the Archonic influence going to leave our minds?

Maybe Gaia is going to ditch us - since we have infact fully absorbed the Archons into the physical world now.

JohhnyBGood I havent looked into Archons enough to be able to say yes or no. It could very much be the possibility that Earth is going to ditch some of us. I believe it will be those who hold on so dearly to their beloved dollar and other material possesions that Gaia will leave behind.

But, those who are ready, those who have prepared for this change over, which is sooner than the majority of us are ready for (myself included), are those who still with Gaia as she moves into her indestructible body and in the position of the guardians of this solar system.

EDIT: As always though, we should not get ahead of ourselves. We should use our time now to prepare spiritually.
edit on 14-12-2011 by ImmortalThought because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Staafke

Yes.

If you have seen the movie Crash. I find that is how I can best relate this to you. Except on a very real and very large scale.

Would you be so kind providing me with a IMDB link? There are several movies called "Crash".

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

A very nice post. I will add this to the mix. We are in what seems to me a holding pattern, things are evolving, but we cannot really see what is happening because our ability to perceive anything outside the limitations of the 5 senses is poor. Heck, a cold can stop at least one sense dead in its tracks, maybe more. The senses themselves are so incredibly poor that they are unable to pick up the changes you are referring to. It is important during this waiting period to seek to transcend the limitations of the senses, not enhance them or get better using them, but to simply accept the idea that there is so much more to perceive and you want access to the consciousness within that can perceive what is here and what is coming.

The direction each individual's path will take was decided - by them and only them, last august. many will grip on to their religion, their dollar, their wars, even their family when this event comes into focus. While your trajectory has been chosen, freewill rules, and you can choose to follow the destruction. The destruction is planned, it is designed to mesmerize you into investing, but taking a long, eternal moment and avoiding the investment will pay off. My suggestion is this: however it manifests for you, simply shrug, be a witness, do not invest, to not try to fix, do not try and understand, simply shrug and internally say "that's interesting" and wait. You will have time to move past the wreckage, but only if you don't invest. If you seek to fix, invest, or get involved in some way you may interfere with your path.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Staafke

No problem.

www.imdb.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

I completely agree with your advice. It is important to realize we are simply in the passengers seat at the moment. It is best to be passive with action and always observe first.

You may be interested in the hermetic philosophy in the Kybalion.

It is not by shear chance or luck that I have recieved a "gift" of a natural substance this weekend. I will begin to fast and meditate when given the time to do so properly.

Not much longer

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Thank you, now I recall the movie. Was it really in 2004? Time flies...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Thank you for referring to the Kybalion. I've just read a quick summary about it's principles and I feel the answer to your vision can be found within. Glad to see the book is public domain. I'll search for it and read it with much interest for sure.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

reply to post by crankyoldman

I will begin to fast and meditate when given the time to do so properly.

Not much longer

Just remember that "fasting" does not always mean "not eating". Fasting is the doing without of something...

You dont "begin" to meditate ..you are Always meditating ! Its just the depth and value of meditation that you have to level yourself to.

If your posting then your not fasting enough IMHO ..

Go without TV,Music,internet and all other forms of influence ..then you can find your ground.

This is just my understanding and not fact of any sort

JG.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jaduguru

Agreed. Fasting can take on many forms.

Under this peticular circumstance fasting does mean not eating. 2 days eating without meat, and 24 hrs of eating nothing but bread and water should do me well for the "trip" I am about to partake in.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Staafke

No problem. This book has helped me better interpret many of my visions and honestly just how I go about my daily life.

Being a social engineer, I'm sure this will help. But get on it now, because I asure you time is short. After, I voiced this many pieces to the puzzle fell in place with very errie timing

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join