It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahoo: How Ron Paul could win the GOP nomination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This is a major win. It's the first real acknowledgement by a top information source as to his importance to the citizens of this country. My personal belief is he's the last best hope of returning this country to pre2000 life. That is due to his consistant voting record and the fact he 's considered no friend to corporations. I don't trust the polls, especially with a Rothchild posting the results, but it does help spread the word of mouth to get people asking.
Yahoo

edit on 14-12-2011 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Indeed important, I've seen articles where the name 'Ron Paul' does not even exist.

Good luck to you Americans on a fair and just election, hopefully if Ron Paul wins Canada will lose its stooges.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
he's to big to hide now !!!
Ron Paul 2012 !

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Ha interesting article coming from a Rothschild (David Rothschild is the author)

probably unrelated...still amusing.

By showing Paul at such a dismal percentage compared to the front runners, will this maybe solidify the opinions of some that Paul is unelectable? Even if in 3rd, this chart shows him waaaaay below the top, that may be the reaction they are looking for at this point. Not much else they can do other than try to hold onto the anti Ron Paulers as long as they can.

new topics

top topics

join