It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul a truther?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
We all know about Congressman Ron Paul and his political views, and acute intellect.

Has anyone ever considered, or heard Dr. Ron Paul hint to any conspiracy theories or?

1. what is his take on 9/11
  2. Does he believe in ETs?
  3. Does he speak of or know about Free Energy?
  4. Would he open up on government secrets and conspiracies?
  5. would he reveal secret areas and research?

Just a thought since he makes so much sense in the "open" forum, does he have thoughts about this stuff.x

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
If he has, he has no chance of becoming president. If he did speak of such things like that and try to reveal them while he was president, he would end up like JFK. No one messes with the elite im afraid.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

With all of the media talking heads constantly calling him a quack for simply upholding his oath to defend the constitution, do you think that he would publicly talk about his views on the highly controversial subjects you mentioned? For the sake of his campaign, I certainly hope that if he has "alternative" views on such things that he would keep his mouth shut, at least until he gets into the oval office. I think that the man's morality speaks for itself. Its very likely that he would reveal anything that he learned was being kept from the American population. I think that this is immaterial though, as the president is NOT the one truly controlling this nation. You don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to know that there are factions of "government" that hide their operations from the executive branch.
edit on 14-12-2011 by Q:1984A:1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

yyyyyyyye... no...

Not at all. He has always believed the OS. (9/11.)

For the others, I am not too sure.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

He's smart enough to not go there.

As with the example of JFK, if you try and mess with the Black Ops Govt....you are doing down. Literally.

I have heard Ron Paul's perpsective on 911 and it's pretty much what we have all been told to believe.

He does stick one caveat in there which is why we never investigated the motivation for these individuals to carry out these acts ?

As in seeking the root of the problem ? Which even the members of the 911 Commission have noted that we never ventured.

Which we know the answerfor that was the same reason as to why FBI Agent John O'Neil was forced out of the FBI , hired by the Insurance Fraud Kingpin Larry Silverstein and snuffed out on 911.

He was getting WAAAAY to close to the roots of Al CIAda and the TRUTH.

Ron Paul won't dare go there....because that would reveal who REALLY runs this Country....and it isn't your local State Representative and/or Congressman....or the POTUS.

Peace

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
He gives his 2 cents about the government's "official stories" at 0:38...
Asked about doing a new investigation of 9/11 at 2:10...

He said Yes he would.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
If he admitted to having conspiratorial beliefs publicly, he'd lose any hopes working in Congress, and might find himself as a host or for a TV show on the History Channel.
edit on 14-12-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I bet from his many years of experience and readings, deep down he probably has some pretty extreme beliefs and theories. I think he will keep those to himself in order to remain electable. A stepping forward is good, but if he tried to jump too far he might face-pant.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

what is his take on 9/11

He thinks it was our own fault via bad foreign policy.
I've heard him called a truther, but I've never heard him say anything about our own government's direct involvement.
As President, if he had any reason to believe a crime was committed, he would be open about it.

Does he believe in ETs?

Have no idea, but even Stephen Hawking believes in ETs. Statistically, they surely exist somewhere. The real question is do they pose any risk/reward for Earthlings, and the likely answer is, NO. Paul is a realist, I suppose that would be his answer as well.

Does he speak of or know about Free Energy?

Nope.

Would he open up on government secrets and conspiracies?

Only a president knows what a president knows. Obama campaigned on open government and then pulled a 180. RP is a champion of transparency for the Fed, so hopefully he holds those same principles for all of government. He isn't campaigning on that platform, but he is an honest and steadfast person, so I believe he would disclose anything he considered to be paramount for public knowledge.

would he reveal secret areas and research?

No, that would be treason. If there are things that could fix our economy, help our military, or justify his policies, he might release it, but he isn't going to just open up all the trade secrets of the US. I wouldn't want him to.

top topics

join