It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aid delayed: Russian convoy blocked at Kosovo 'border'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Bosnia was never a country on its own right within Europe. The same is for Kosovo. The same is for Israel within the mid east.

Asking that the differing sides in the Balkans come to term with their issues and move on is a ridiculous request......how long has Israel been in existence and the warring sides are still not at peace......same difference.

There are two things that I can see happening in the background....and its just my opinion.

Bosnia was created to enable a muslim state within Europe to grow for a future use/plan.

The same is being done with Kosovo which is part of America's plan for a Greater Albania in the region that will swallow up portions of other countries like Greece and Bulgaria, possibly Macedonia too.

There is a large game plan underway in the balkans that will redraw the area once again, and absurd as it may currently sound, I beleive that Europe is being prepared for the next moslem invasion.

We see this with all the Muslim brotherhoods being put in power in so called revolutions across Mideast/North Africa, these are US backed and there for a reason.

Greece is wrecked as a nation, and is now merely a stepping stone/geographic buffer between mideast/Turkey and the balkans.

The Balkans have a history of Muslim Invasion from the mideast and repelling it later on. There is nothing to say this wont happen again.

Given the growing muslim population within Europe, I think this is part of USA's plan to completely diminish European influence completely on the global scale longer term.

In the end....there can be only ONE!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by GakunGak

This coming from the person who makes no distinction between NATP / KFOR / EULEX. So dont even think about lectureing me on hate or ignorance.

Secondly, as much as I love youtube videos, please provide verifiation links back to the news articles they came from. Otherwise, I will view them for what they are, videos someone posted that could be almost any place on the planet.

You dont care for my opinion thats fine, but your attempt to claim the moal higround is fail.

You don't make a difference between someone who is bombing you or trying to kill you. You view them as hostile, no matter what uniform/flag they wear.
Here's a shoot-to-kill authorization:
rt.com...
As for YT vids, find ANYONE who speaks the language and he will verify the place and what's being said.
I actually care for opinions including yours, I got a bit emotional, so yes, it is my fail.... I apologize.

Anyway: UPDATE: ALL 27 TRUCKS HAVE PASSED....

<< 1  2   >>

join