What US have and RUSSIA don't?And maybe they will......

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
What could be that!A weapon?No.
Money?.No
Influence?Yes.

But how?How the Russians could get some influence.First let's think what USA have in plus this days and Russia don't.May sound crazy,but there is a seed of truth in my words!
A "Hiroshima and Nagasaki".Just a pack,somewhere on this planet.Could happen some time,any time.
Maybe in Europe,maybe in the Middle East,who know!
It would be equal match,1-1,for then,right now is,1-0.....

Do you think it's possible?
edit on 14-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: e

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Russia and China won't bomb EU .

Iran/Syria/Pakistan COULD attack EU , but not Russia or China .

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrNaM3nT
Russia and China won't bomb EU .

Iran/Syria/Pakistan COULD attack EU , but not Russia or China .
Yes but Russia may need in the future,a "Hiroshima and Nagasaki".

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Russians are getting restless with their own government. They have an internal problem. So I don't think they will have much interest in global politics and situations.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Debt?

The world leader in non existing monetary funds. You might want to make that a minus

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
What do we have that Russia doesn't? Weapons that aren't rusting soviet era trash, better training, more experience, A formidable navy, 11 aircraft carriers which is a hell of a lot better than 1, A massive air force...........

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
or the Tzar Bomba?

edit on 14-12-2011 by sicksonezer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
What do we have that Russia doesn't? Weapons that aren't rusting soviet era trash, better training, more experience, A formidable navy, 11 aircraft carriers which is a hell of a lot better than 1, A massive air force...........

Ironic signature going along with that statement lol.

Just because Hollywood portrays things as that way, it doesn't mean it actually is like that in reality.
I'm sure russia has many toys at it's disposal when required.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sicksonezer0

They don't need a big one just two smaller,to end,sorry,to start,sorry,to do something, 1 equal.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

Exactly

What military won't have its own secret military projects?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21

Russians are getting restless with their own government. They have an internal problem. So I don't think they will have much interest in global politics and situations.
Depend,when the power is weak,in need a restorative,so you never know!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Hiroshima and Nagasaki,somewhere in the world!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

True, a war would bring everyone together, and strengthen the governments position. I suppose we will have to wait and see.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind

Ironic signature going along with that statement lol.

Not even slightly Ironic. When people trash the usa I want perspective which their location provides. America this or America that, yeah...what about you? It's similar to criticize someone for getting a C on a research paper without revealing your own grade.

Russia is a formidable force to most of the worlds military forces and would also give the US a good run. In the end in terms of logistics, weaponry and overall experience the US would win. Excluding nuclear war of course.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Obviously English is not your first language, not really sure what your trying to say.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21

True, a war would bring everyone together, and strengthen the governments position. I suppose we will have to wait and see.
I think we don't have to wait for a long time,in 2012,things will precipitate,will be a short destructive war.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Obviously English is not your first language, not really sure what your trying to say.
Two Russian Nukes,somewhere on this doomed planet!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Here's what Russians have that Americans dont.....

Technology to prevent stealth drones from invading their privacy!

Maybe we need the Russians help here in the US!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by beanandginger
Here's what Russians have that Americans dont.....

Technology to prevent stealth drones from invading their privacy!

Maybe we need the Russians help here in the US!

You never know,what the truth is,and maybe never will!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Two Russian Nukes,somewhere on this doomed planet!

not a clue, sure I guess.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join