It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surveillance Video Captures Stun Gun Incident: (Girl-14: I'm calling the cop dishonest-will you?).

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Well, have them provide the Full and unedited video so that full chain of events can be evaluated.

I believe they (the School/Cops) are hoping the Federal Lawsuit goes nowhere and therefore the full and unedited tape will not be produced or observed (for the public to see). That is wrong.

And besides, it was a Jurior/Senior HS. The cop most likely knew he was dealing with Children. Ten to one the cop gets punished for this-in some manner.

I'll keep my eye on it and update.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: anon72

What I find funny is she connects an elbow to his face then decides to put her hands up. Oddly here on this situation if he had gone back in to handcuff her the officer could have easily hurt her. Maybe the tazer was the best option. Because obviously if he had punched her we would be dealing with that instead. Don't think there is any way the officer could have played this from the point where the video started.

Only question is why she turned around at this point. As far as where he tazed her if he hit her in the breasts there would be complaints about that as well. There is no good place to be tazered and to be honest I'd want to see police report. Because I seriously doubt the officer wrote why he tazered her in the groin. Not something I would expect to see or even be mentioned this seems odd to me.

One more thing where did her bookbag go? That also seems odd did she give it to someone? She's wearing it at the start but in the video gone.
edit on 8/12/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join