It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creation or Parasite?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I don't really like to think God or some more powerful entity than ourselves created us. Who wants to feel weak and powerless in the grand scheme of things?

What are we, if only creations of an all knowing and all powerful God?

Are we Pets? Are we entertainment? Or was God simply lonely?

I can't see a reason to create something apparently so weak, feeble and insignificant.
All in all was there really a reason for our creation by a God?

What if we were just simple creatures and the universe created consciousness to learn about itself?
Maybe that was created to find the answers of what? why? And how? And now we seek these answers.
Consciousness is just one thing but we can work with it as individuals.

It got me thinking differently.

What if consciousness is like a parasite?

What if we were like many other creatures, not Human. Then consciousness from the deep unknown enters into our universe. It needs a body and a mind to work through. It's symbiotic, it needs a creature to work through and survive.

So it finds a compatible creature in which is best suited for survival. Two become one and the conscious Human is born.

It has allowed us unlimited advancement of the Human race. Now as an ultimate being with a desire to beat all odds to survive. Not just through breeding but with great intelligence, which provides amazing means of survival.

Now we have the ability to, in the future, escape the mortal earth, which cannot live forever as is natures way. But we can advance maybe beyond our own universe one day. Who knows the boundaries of Human capability.

Alas, if all Humans die, then consciousness is also lost. At least as we know it anyway.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

Hmmm. It's an odd but interesting though. To take it a step further, humans are dependent on a range of bacteria, etc., to survive. What if it's like the supposed "100th monkey" effect and consciousness is relayed by the presence of so many bacteria inside us (midichlorians? Consciousness is the force?).

I doubt it, but still.

Regarding this:

Who wants to feel weak and powerless in the grand scheme of things?

Well...I don't think having or NOT having a god does a whole lot one way or the other there -

Have a great day.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
I don't really like to think God or some more powerful entity than ourselves created us. Who wants to feel weak and powerless in the grand scheme of things?

What are we, if only creations of an all knowing and all powerful God?

Are we Pets? Are we entertainment? Or was God simply lonely?

I can't see a reason to create something apparently so weak, feeble and insignificant.
All in all was there really a reason for our creation by a God?

What if we were just simple creatures and the universe created consciousness to learn about itself?
Maybe that was created to find the answers of what? why? And how? And now we seek these answers.
Consciousness is just one thing but we can work with it as individuals.

It got me thinking differently.

What if consciousness is like a parasite?

What if we were like many other creatures, not Human. Then consciousness from the deep unknown enters into our universe. It needs a body and a mind to work through. It's symbiotic, it needs a creature to work through and survive.

So it finds a compatible creature in which is best suited for survival. Two become one and the conscious Human is born.

It has allowed us unlimited advancement of the Human race. Now as an ultimate being with a desire to beat all odds to survive. Not just through breeding but with great intelligence, which provides amazing means of survival.

Now we have the ability to, in the future, escape the mortal earth, which cannot live forever as is natures way. But we can advance maybe beyond our own universe one day. Who knows the boundaries of Human capability.

Alas, if all Humans die, then consciousness is also lost. At least as we know it anyway.

How do a person grow. The cell splits itself into two parts. What was big bang. The splitting of god. To feel alone and unconnected to god is just an illusion. The onevolved souls that cannot accept being one with everything and play with their ego instead is never forced the connection to god. You have to change yourself, let go of your ego to become evolved enought to knock on the door. And then the real lesson starts.

All is One and One is all the there is and will ever be. God is the manifested collective mind of all minds (God is still evolving and not perfect). But there is a subset of collective souls that are guiding ous. That is the Buddhas/enlightened souls/saints that are working together in perfect harmony and communication for the evolution of all.

The body is only a container for my soul. My mind is not and never will be me. It is just the current operating system and in urgent need of updates and finnaly the antivirus software is working ok
. If the worst thing happens and all earth is destroyed I will just evolve further on another place. Whatever happens nobody can stop me from reaching my full potential as an ideal enlightened soul. My soul have more will in itself than this human body can handle. I evolve forward some lifes and backwards some life. But since I have all eternity to reach my goal I am not concerned to much about my pace
. It is not a race. In the end I will have to go back to help others that have not reached as far. We don't reach the goal until all are evolved. And there is quite a lot of souls around this planet if you count the animals also. And this is only one planet in this wast universe.

Above are my thought and they may be completly wrong from your perspective. If they fit then use them. If they don't fit then ignore them. We all have our own path/evolution and only your own instincts can show you the best path for you. Namaste

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21

i enjoyed reading the first part of ur post i was ready to applause but then what happen? i couldnt follow the logic how it became the reverse ?

to god we are less then animals bc gods are all jaleous of us, gods constantly need to forget about their inferiority to truth so whatever can do an abstraction even as a soul they hate it
and believe me in truth we are superior to any god even the least human is real as constant free conception of himself, that gods are never without tools from creations life and powers upon they are nothing they cant even move or mean it so to make it constant forget it, that is how they dont even talk to each others
imagine forever gods we cannot imagine that since we are always thrown in wc while they are always awake bc bigger freedom abusing it, but how they never talk to each others it is amazing

now if the second part mean more what we are to truth? it would b what we are in truth, yes conscious freedom the global sense is individuality being free as true, and that cant b unless individuals can stand consciously to defend their rights from biggers and from their own true drives, individuality is to be out of realizing true self, so acting out of truth right in truth objective intelligence ways and truth freedom superiority justifications

top topics

join