It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anarchy Would Be Good

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFlash

See I think what Mahatma is saying is that you are impotent Flash.

Again in case you missed it- "It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence." Mahatma Gandhi quote

I saw that on the A-Team movie. What does the nytimes.com say about the A Team movie Flash?

I thought it was ok.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Simply put ops.
You seem frustrated with something local in your life. What it is I don't know. Rough breakup, your girl cheated on you, you can't find a job and are suffering a bit of cabin fever, who knows. its your issues.

But you taking your personal frustrations and wanting a world to capitulate towards that is simply childish thinking. Let me explain why

1) nobody wants that. When I say nobody, that means the vast overwhelming majority of all nations..sure, there are anarchists in every nation, there are nazi's whom want to reinstall the riech, racists whom want to destroy anyone not of x color, etc...fringe nuts. They have always been part of society, they always will be

As you mature mentally (congrats if you do btw) you will shift towards a more mainstream "acceptable" version of your previous frustrated desires..aka, you personally will most likely become a hardline libertarian..and that sounds and resonates far better than anarchists, sort of the mature mindset of anarchist

2) Demonstrate in history any successful anarchist style government. any and every type of governmental style feasible has been tried. go Google anarchy governments and you will see small blips of anarchy through history and the basic horror stories that came from it..typically ending in violent lordship controlling the land by iron fist shortly after the anarchy. Either your on top, or your slavemeat.

Do you want no rules just for yourself, or everyone...something tells me your not so much wanting a release of all rules verses wanting to be the guy with the gun enforcing your rules...

Anyhow, the idea is childish, and if this truely is a core desire of yours, then you are destined to have a unsatisfied life here in the west...so, either move or alter your beliefs..unless you enjoy having fantasys. I personally want a technocracy, but I realize that won't happen anytime soon..not in my lifetime anyhow (not enough tech, and peoples mentality are too simple)

But do yourself a favor and at least try to use the "grown up" term for anarchy anyhow.
This is called "individual sovereignty" and although when you split the hairs, its anarchy, its laid out far more eloquent than just the ole anarchy in the uk oi oi type nonsense, and allows for a more meaningful dialog (although it ends in the same basic issues of lawlessness)

Until then, this conversation is akin to suggesting we let teddy bears run the world and everyone use rainbow guns of love on enemys. aka, nonsense talk by a child...but tell a child that and they will throw a tantrum (as you enjoy doing...yes, fine...you are not a virgin, my your defensive over that..)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by theovermensch

Originally posted by TheFlash

And there is nothing wrong with violence if it is warranted. Even Ghandi knew that. Was he mental too?
edit on 16-12-2011 by theovermensch because: typo

Once again you show how wrong you and your thinking are. Keep 'em coming. Not that any more demonstrations are reguired to show just how nonsensical the things you say are.

"I cannot teach you violence, as I do not myself believe in it. I can only teach you not to bow your heads before any one even at the cost of your life."
Mahatma Gandhi

"I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent."
Mahatma Gandhi

www.quotationspage.com...

Text Text It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence. Mohandas Gandhi
Read more: www.brainyquote.com...

Ha! Back at you Flash.

Ever seen 'White Men Cant Jump' Flash? Remember this line?
Billy Hoyle-"It's hard work. Hard goddamn work making something this pretty look like a chump."

Its hard goddamn work Flash

Yet again you display your ignorance. Gandhi is the figurehead of peace and non-violence in the world as the quotes I showed clearly demonstrate yet the one you show appears to the superficial glance to utterly contradict it, doesn't it? How can we account for this apparent discrepancy? The reason is clear - you are misinterpreting the quote. The ones I showed, many, many more and Gandhi's life itself all illustrate the man's charcter and beliefs. History shows what he accomplished through non-violent means. The quote you showed is Gandhi's way of telling people not to be false but to be who they really are. I'm sure he would feel sorry for those people who are violent in their hearts though he understood that was their nature. It was not his way but his quote illustrates his compassion, even towards those so different from himself. He was a truly wise man.

Here are a few more gems.

"Non-violence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

"Victory attained by violence is tantamount to a defeat, for it is momentary."

... and here is one of my faves that goes hand in hand with the one you quoted!
"The only devils in this world are those running around in our own hearts, and that is where all our battles should be fought."

You got any more Gandhi quotes that support your point???

Did you ever see the James Bond movie Octopussy? Here is the quote that comes to mind:
"Game, set and match!"

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Simply put ops.
You seem frustrated with something local in your life. What it is I don't know. Rough breakup, your girl cheated on you, you can't find a job and are suffering a bit of cabin fever, who knows. its your issues.

But you taking your personal frustrations and wanting a world to capitulate towards that is simply childish thinking. Let me explain why

1) nobody wants that. When I say nobody, that means the vast overwhelming majority of all nations..sure, there are anarchists in every nation, there are nazi's whom want to reinstall the riech, racists whom want to destroy anyone not of x color, etc...fringe nuts. They have always been part of society, they always will be

As you mature mentally (congrats if you do btw) you will shift towards a more mainstream "acceptable" version of your previous frustrated desires..aka, you personally will most likely become a hardline libertarian..and that sounds and resonates far better than anarchists, sort of the mature mindset of anarchist

2) Demonstrate in history any successful anarchist style government. any and every type of governmental style feasible has been tried. go Google anarchy governments and you will see small blips of anarchy through history and the basic horror stories that came from it..typically ending in violent lordship controlling the land by iron fist shortly after the anarchy. Either your on top, or your slavemeat.

Do you want no rules just for yourself, or everyone...something tells me your not so much wanting a release of all rules verses wanting to be the guy with the gun enforcing your rules...

Anyhow, the idea is childish, and if this truely is a core desire of yours, then you are destined to have a unsatisfied life here in the west...so, either move or alter your beliefs..unless you enjoy having fantasys. I personally want a technocracy, but I realize that won't happen anytime soon..not in my lifetime anyhow (not enough tech, and peoples mentality are too simple)

But do yourself a favor and at least try to use the "grown up" term for anarchy anyhow.
This is called "individual sovereignty" and although when you split the hairs, its anarchy, its laid out far more eloquent than just the ole anarchy in the uk oi oi type nonsense, and allows for a more meaningful dialog (although it ends in the same basic issues of lawlessness)

Until then, this conversation is akin to suggesting we let teddy bears run the world and everyone use rainbow guns of love on enemys. aka, nonsense talk by a child...but tell a child that and they will throw a tantrum (as you enjoy doing...yes, fine...you are not a virgin, my your defensive over that..)

I will say it again in case you missed it, Adler had a small penis.

I think that explains it all doesnt it? See I have had my 'cogintive dissonance' and it only reinforced and galvanized my belief in my own awesomess. You can keep your small penis gypsy new religion bullcrap to yourself. If you need Freud and Adler to explain away your inadequacies then go right ahead but I dont hate myself. No need. In your case I wonder though. See all this mental illness stuff is bs. Unless you hear voices you are just a pussy. Depression just means there is some reason you are unhappy. Some people have good reson to be unhappy. Maybe you do. It seems like you do. Why would you be rude to me for no reason? I cant remember what it was but because a couple of people have been rude to me and are still going. I dont be rude for no reason so you must have been or we wouldnt be doing this childish crap so you are rude for no reason and now you feel compeled to give me your 'two cent' psychological analysis trying to make me feel bad. You should think about your own behaviour. Might be more useful use of your time.

You remind me of Adler

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

And there is nothing wrong with violence if it is warranted. Even Ghandi knew that. Was he mental too?

Once again you show how wrong you and your thinking are. Keep 'em coming. Not that any more demonstrations are reguired to show just how nonsensical the things you say are.

"I cannot teach you violence, as I do not myself believe in it. I can only teach you not to bow your heads before any one even at the cost of your life."
Mahatma Gandhi

"I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent."
Mahatma Gandhi

Text Text It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence. Mohandas Gandhi

Ha! Back at you Flash.

Billy Hoyle-"It's hard work. Hard goddamn work making something this pretty look like a chump."

Yet again you display your ignorance. Gandhi is the figurehead of peace and non-violence in the world as the quotes I showed clearly demonstrate yet the one you show appears to the superficial glance to utterly contradict it, doesn't it? How can we account for this apparent discrepancy? The reason is clear - you are misinterpreting the quote. The ones I showed, many, many more and Gandhi's life itself all illustrate the man's charcter and beliefs. History shows what he accomplished through non-violent means. The quote you showed is Gandhi's way of telling people not to be false but to be who they really are. I'm sure he would feel sorry for those people who are violent in their hearts though he understood that was their nature. It was not his way but his quote illustrates his compassion, even towards those so different from himself. He was a truly wise man.

"Non-violence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

"The only devils in this world are those running around in our own hearts, and that is where all our battles should be fought."

Did you ever see the James Bond movie Octopussy? Here is the quote that comes to mind:
"Game, set and match!"

Ha! I bet you have been on google for 15 minutes
Get a life Flash.

Did you ask Gandhi about that quote?

He thinks you are impotent Flash.

Again in case you missed it- "It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence." Mahatma Gandhi quote

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Mahatma Gandhi

Mahatma Gandhi

Ha! Back at you Flash.

"Game, set and match!"

Ha! I bet you have been on google for 15 minutes
Get a life Flash.

Did you ask Gandhi about that quote?

He thinks you are impotent Flash.

Oh this is GREAT! Thank you, you made my day!
When backed into a corner with no sensible or logical response you resort to that classic, old chestnut of a defense mechanism - denial!

'You did not blow me out of the water!' 'You did not say things that I can not respond to in a sensible manner!' 'I'll just ignore the fact that you completely negated my point and repeat it as if it does not matter.' 'My hands are on my ears - I can't hear youooooooooooooooo' 'NAH-NAH-NAH-NAH-LA-LA-LA-LA.'

How classic. The junior high school insults were a nice touch too...

Like Gandhi I feel sorry for you people like you. It's especially sad this time of year. I bet that your parents are not so happily married, are they? Did they fight a lot when you were a little boy and did that make you upset and sad?
Did your daddy smack you around too when he got angry? Yeah... I know... shhhhhhhhhhh... shhhhhhhhhhh... It's okay. Let it all out now...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Hey I was just thinking about you because I am a pretty nice guy and I was wondering why you would be rude to me for no reason. Its not just you,it seems like the sole reason that most people are here.

So Im thinking you are probably a pretty nice guy and you didnt mean any harm its just that you are a 'star hunter'. I have noticed alot of the hyenas and parrots that hang out here enjoy it when people bully and belittle others. You are just pandering to these people is what I am thinking. You sound like a pussy so I am guessing you are not exactly a stand up guy. You wouldnt bully and belittle people in real life. And its probably a good release for you from the frustrations to take it out on others anonymously online. I think I get it.

And since I keep coming back at you you just keep uping the ante. You dont really want to try to make me feel bad. You are not really a bad person. I think I understand.

If it makes you feel any better I forgive you for being rude to me.

I wish you the best with your fear and envy. Embrace your inner ubermensch hey.

# and is "star hunter" an overmenschism? If so I should patent it. Thats a pretty cool derogatory term

# Flash,I guess all that applies to you too.And any other rude jerks,think its only you two left.

But by all means keep it coming. You may be here to vent frustrations and validate your intelligence but I on the other hand am not. One reason I like the site is I am kinda like that guy in the seinfield episode that wears the pink shirt so that jerks say something smart to him.That way he has a reason to beat them up.
I am on a crusade against jerks amongst other things (:
So you know,if its fun for you its fun for me. Im sure you wont lose an eye.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

TextLike Gandhi I feel sorry for you people like you. It's especially sad this time of year. I bet that your parents are not so happily married, are they? Did they fight a lot when you were a little boy and did that make you upset and sad? Did your daddy smack you around too when he got angry? Yeah... I know... shhhhhhhhhhh... shhhhhhhhhhh... It's okay. Let it all out now...

My parents have been married for over 30 years. My Dad does not drink alcohol and my Dad smacked me one time when I was a kid because I went to the beach without telling anyone.

It comforts people like you to assume the strong people that love themselves have some kind of problem hey?

I mean look at what you just wrote. That is disgusting. You should be ashamed.

Keep it coming though. We can rule out my upbringing. What else have you got? What other gypsy theories do you have for this heretic?

# You are just like Adler

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Text 'You did not blow me out of the water!' 'You did not say things that I can not respond to in a sensible manner!' 'I'll just ignore the fact that you completely negated my point and repeat it as if it does not matter.' 'My hands are on my ears - I can't hear youooooooooooooooo' 'NAH-NAH-NAH-NAH-LA-LA-LA-LA.'

And are you crazy Flash? I asked you how you know what Gandhi meant in relation to the quote where he says people like you are impotent. You dont know what he meant. It is you who cannot respond Flash.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Flash this is my favourite part of that one--

Text Like Gandhi I feel sorry for you people like you. It's especially sad this time of year. I bet that your parents are not so happily married, are they? Did they fight a lot when you were a little boy and did that make you upset and sad? Did your daddy smack you around too when he got angry? Yeah... I know... shhhhhhhhhhh... shhhhhhhhhhh... It's okay. Let it all out now...

You compare youself to Gandhi then go on to say some of the most dispicable stuff I have ever heard in my life.

Oh my freaking god thats funny. You crack me up Flash

Edit--Its like 10 minutes later and I am still laughing about that one. You are a real saint Flash

Your signiture is the icing on the cake "be excellent to each other" Rufus would have ditched your ass Flash

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by theovermensch

Robots rely on an economy to produce them and the economy in turn leads to the tech used to produce them. Your idea would essentially ignite a dark age. Technology would go backwards. No more robots to power your fantasy utopia. As far as I know there are no robots that can maintain themselves indefinitely. What happens when they break down? Who will fix them? Where is the manufacturing base that turns out the parts for new and broken robots, or the mining company that gets the raw materials? I could poke holes in your idea all day if I chose to. The universe follows laws, but man shouldn't? You seem like the you are your own god type. LOL anyway good luck with that.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

thats true. tell me, is there anything i can do to help the cause?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Wow. I'm really flattered that I am on your mind so much! Thanks but you should really try to do something more constructive with your time. Love the way you are sticking to those denial guns BTW. It's "denying denial" isn't it!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezwar

Robots rely on an economy to produce them and the economy in turn leads to the tech used to produce them. Your idea would essentially ignite a dark age. Technology would go backwards. No more robots to power your fantasy utopia. As far as I know there are no robots that can maintain themselves indefinitely. What happens when they break down? Who will fix them? Where is the manufacturing base that turns out the parts for new and broken robots, or the mining company that gets the raw materials? I could poke holes in your idea all day if I chose to. The universe follows laws, but man shouldn't? You seem like the you are your own god type. LOL anyway good luck with that.

We would fix the robots. I could poke holes in your stuff all day. People wont be working for themselves they will be working for each other. We could have robots and we could have clones. They made Dolly the sheep ages ago. The military could make clones right now if you ask me. We need slaves. Of course people will still do things that are constructive like maintaining things. Removing consumerism is the key to it all.

I think it would be just like Oscar Wilde thinks. It would be like renaissance. We could all realize ourselves.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Wow. I'm really flattered that I am on your mind so much! Thanks but you should really try to do something more constructive with your time. Love the way you are sticking to those denial guns BTW. It's "denying denial" isn't it!

So answer the question Flash you 'Adler like' coward.

How do you know what Gandhi meant?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

i dont think anarchy would be good at all, actually.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by youwontfindme

thats true. tell me, is there anything i can do to help the cause?

I dont have any answers but I think enough is enough with how the world is going. I think the biggest problem is that we are told that things cant change and that we are crazy to want to try. I just think we need people power.

But thanks for reading that hey. I think its worth looking at things from different angles. And I think its comforting that there are different angles.

I guess all we can do is try to find middle ground and know our enemy.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by youwontfindme

i dont think anarchy would be good at all, actually.

Yeah,guess all we can do is look for middle ground hey.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Ahh zietgiest right? lol I knew there was something familiar about what you were talking about. You are promoting a NWO agenda plain and simple. Depopulation, slaves, basically hell on earth for anyone not at the top. No thanks.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I would also like to address your answer "we would fix them." With what? Robot production relies on the old system you wish to replace. How do you organize yourselves to accomplish these task without rules? How do you train people to repair your fantasy solve all the problems robot? Rules have their place. You give the average person too much credit as far as their capacity for evil is concerned. You haven't addressed that question I put to you. You basically skipped over it lol You focus on these robots who have yet to be made. Like I said I can do this all day. Your argument is full of holes.

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join