It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TIME: Person Of The Year

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

TIME: Person Of The Year

www.washingtonpost.c om

As it has for the past eight decades, Time magazine selected its person of the year Wednesday morning. The distinction goes to the man or woman (or sometimes group or idea) the magazine’s editors believe had the greatest impact during the past twelve months, for good or for ill. In 2011, they chose: “The Protester.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 14-12-2011 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The BIG question is if the U.S cover will be different than the rest of the worlds, as we saw in the past. LMAO

Good for TIME for selecting a group of people who HAVE actually changed the world, rather than one select person. This may be the best PERSON OF THE YEAR edition of all time.

edit on 14-12-2011 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I was seriously blown when other issues of Time magazine focused on the protests while the American version was about Anxiety. So hopefully people in America will see what is happening all over the world right now.
edit on 14-12-2011 by KySc5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I think the cover would of been better if they had the V for vendetta mask on there.

Isn't that what half the OWS are using?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Good to see im finally getting the recognition i deserve.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

The world protestors don't all live under that mask.

This is about us all.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Seeing as how "from the Arab spring to Athens, from Wall Street to Moscow" has all been orchestrated this isn't all that suprising coming from the media conglomerate Time Warner.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by KopoJon
Good to see im finally getting the recognition i deserve.

yes!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This should actually read "Pawns of the Year", nearly every protest is supported and induced by the very people the protesters believe they are against. Buch of freakin ignorant sheep!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
I think the cover would of been better if they had the V for vendetta mask on there.
Isn't that what half the OWS are using?

Why?...........

The Arab/Muslim Protesters actually ACCOMPLISHED something lol.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Thought I'd post this pic. I know the first series is accurate, not sure about the rest. Fox News was trying to create controversy by asking why the Tea party wasn't nominated, highlighting the destruction that occupy protests causes.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
So the dumb-masses got to be person of the year
Nice

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I think one of the reason ATS users hate protesters is because they actually go out and let their voices be heard. As opposed to most ATS users who just sit and home type about how angry they are on a website.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It should have been Charlie Sheen.

top topics

join