It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coventry residents left baffled after it rains apples

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The residents of Coventry have been left baffled after it rained apples on Monday night.

Motorists travelling during the rush hour were suddenly astonished when apples rained down as if from nowhere, forcing the drivers to stop the cars to prevent an accident.

Yesterday, a 20 yard stretch of the road was strewn with apples.

One theory is that freak weather conditions may have caused a vortex of water pressure, which is when wind and rain form a powerful vacuum that can lift items and dump them up to 100 miles away.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Sicksicksick

Why is God making it rain apples in some unknown suburban looking region when he could be dropping 5000 diseased birds on the white house or dropping the apples in the hood?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Even still.. You would have a few orchards missing product. I'm sure someone would notice bunches of apples missing from his crop.

Still cool though! Never heard of apples falling from the sky!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
sounds like a misplaced miracle to me. rain the apples where people are hungry.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Next time I want money, where I live. I'm sure you can find that out, magical person in the sky.

edit on 14-12-2011 by insanedr4gon because: Typo, in such a small post. Amazing.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This is awesome!

Apples raining from the sky, cool!

Wonder what caused it.....a plane? or a vortex like the link suggests....

We may never know!

NO I dont think it came from god either.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I have never heard of apples still being on trees in winter!!! All my apples have been eaten or dropped off by October (or picked if they are nice). And I have a south facing garden.

Do you realize how weird this is!!!!

They did not come from any orchard in UK or the Northern hemisphere.
Do they have apples in Africa?

So maybe they have come out of time, not place. A time traveling apple harvest?????

Weird!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Now that you mention that, yes, it get's even weirder.

I'm still waiting to see if someone comes forward and says it came from their orchid. But as you just mentioned.. That probably wont happen.

Was someone saying.. Remember the the gardin of eden?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I like the time travelling apple theory myself.

It's in the 40's or 50's temperature wise, apples are not on trees this time of year, perhaps sucked from a silo

Just be careful if it starts to rain pineapples or habanero peppers.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Does the average person realize how incredibly bizarre this is?
We've heard about raining cats and dogs....and frogs and fish (by a [weather] vortex lifting them up) but where did these apples come from to begin with??? Unless a weather-front hovered over an apple cider distillery and found a large vat of apples because as far as I know, there are no apples on any trees this time of year. Even where it's summer time (like Australia) I still don't believe apples are on any trees in December. Does anyone know if what I am saying is true or not??

new topics

top topics

join