It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stephen Hawking conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by reef75

1. What would be the purpose of using Mr. Hawkings as a puppet that couldn't be accomplished by other means?

2. Secondly he is part of the scientific community so when he speaks of theories, it usually is accepted or denounced by the scientific community. Hence, it really doesn't matter what he says as much as what the community accepts to be true that is important. He justt has the smarts and connection to present the idea , but until the community accepts it, its still just a theory. Unless the TPTB controls the scientific community but then why would they need Mr. Hawkings?

3. The disease he has is well documented and it is not common for it to impair thinking or reason.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
"ALS does not affect the senses (sight, smell, taste, hearing, touch). It only rarely affects bladder or bowel function, or a person's ability to think or reason."

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Stephen Hawking could destroy you with his brain power alone!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I always wondered if..in his case.......his physical disability were not a way to make sure he did think more than anything else.
I pity him, I really do, but I appreciate his mind too, and the people that work to make sure that he CAN communicate.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Turkenstein

As another ats buddy pointed out, at the beginning of his career he was outspoken against Einstein and he suddenly developed his disease.. Could be coincidence or it could be he was going to shatter Einstein's mainstream theories.. Who knows

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join