It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stephen Hawking conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
He succumbed to ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease) while attending Cambridge University.

Though intelligent he was never a stellar student and neither was Albert Einstein for that matter.

But I do not feel that any one individual has ALL of the answers...

For the leading Scientist of his time , Lord Kelvin, had claimed that heavier than air aircraft were all but Impossible.

According to Newtons Laws of Gravity. Only.

Which only created a paradigm or theoretical boundary which others in academia were told to faithfully abide by.

Until 2 uneducated lowly Ohio bicycle mechanics by the name of Wilbur and Orville Wright, proved Lord Kelvin wrong.

Why ? Because they were NOT products of Academia and thus were not necessarily confined by the rules of Science in their approach to solving an age old problem.

Which only goes to prove that

1.) There are always exists more than one way in which to resolve a problem's solution

and more importantly ....

2.) that we don't necessarily have ALL of the answers.

Plain and Simple

Peace
edit on 14-12-2011 by nh_ee because: Live Free or Die

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Stephen Hawking was proving his intellect at universities and academic circles far before he lost the ability to speak. His illness has been a slow progression through the course of nearly half a century. His genius was already an established fact before he found himself in the state you see today.

DEBUNKED

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Dear OP have you googled about this? I would do some research on Hawkings and then ask the question again.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by reef75

A vegetable (sorry Stephen) in a wheelchair, that gives the world "answers to everything"

He wasn't always that way, he has a disease that developed over time. And from his own words, the reason he's able to figure these things out is because he can visualize them in a way most people can't, because he's trapped basically inside his mind.

Dear OP have you googled about this? I would do some research on Hawkings and then ask the question again.

Obviously he hasn't
edit on 14-12-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Ok guys, no need for harsh words here, I was just laying out the idea.

Ok, but still, the state he is in now would be VERY easy to use, if someone wanted.
I dont say it IS like that, or even that I believe so.

I'm just saying, it could.

Dont trust what has been told.
think for yourselves. Please.

Regarding Stephen, I say its a 99% chance it's still his own words we hear in digital form.

Still not 100 though, so stop bashing. you closed minded ppl ;-)

B-)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by reef75
I still see no proof.

And I am not punching a disabled man. I am very sorry for Stephens handicap and physical disorder.
I still think the idea is very valid until proven wrong.

Playing with the thought doesnt make you a bad person you know.

Come on now, anything please.
...atleast some video from his early years. A family member, or anything solid, please.

Then why say "A vegetable (sorry Stephen)" Just call him Steven in the first place.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
How is this thread surviving?
Could it have been worded in a more sensitive manner?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I think someone owes Stephen an apology:

S.W.Hawking@damtp.cam.ac.uk

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
He has lost a lot of credibility recently as others have expanded upon or dismissed his earlier theories. In addition he shot himself in the foot when he back tracked and changed his position on black holes.
Perhaps spending so much time in the company of ones self is detrimental in the long term.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcsteve
I was under the impression this website was to "deny ignorance", not perpetuate it.

It USED to be ...

Sad very sad...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
No one said that S. Hawking has "all the answers"..what nonsense is this?
He's "just" a brilliant scientist with innovative thoughts..possible the 'smartest' scientist we have right now. And what is wrong with that? Nothing.

And your argument that there must be some conspiracy because the fact that he is handicapped wouldn't qualify him to have a bright mind..is nonsense also. Total nonsense. Are you so closed-minded, really?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
And yes OP, even more harsh: Your post is a disgrace, making this forum look like a bunch of judgemental half-wits....just saying...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by reef75
I still see no proof.

And I am not punching a disabled man. I am very sorry for Stephens handicap and physical disorder.
I still think the idea is very valid until proven wrong.

Playing with the thought doesnt make you a bad person you know.

Come on now, anything please.
...atleast some video from his early years. A family member, or anything solid, please.

Not sure stupid or trolling.

Also learn to use the internet, it does not hurt. All your so called proofs can be found within 3 clicks. I seriously despise such mentality as the one you represent and find it a really sad and depressing commentary on our present society.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by reef75

Ask yourselves, could it be?

Perhaps you need to ask yourself "why not?" A physical disability does not mean a mental impairment.

Exactly, plus he was already a great mind in his early 20s before he was taken down with aforementioned physical disability.

Is this some sort of jealousy that Professor Hawking is more intelligent and therefore because he can't walk or move much in his chair, that somehow invalidates his theories and rationalities?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
If Hot Wheels was so smart, he'd've fixed his condition with ALS. His area of expertise is working with theories and #s for things that cannot truly be proven.

Before his zealots mount the offensive, the science I was told was TRUE about Black Holes while @ PSU is called not true because we KNOW differently now. All that math I had to KNOW while @ Eberly is gone. Those theories then were made by the "best" minds, of course all these best minds, then and now, really haven't produce anything but guesses as to what is driving processes at distances from us BEYOND imagination using instruments that are 3rd or 4th generation.

Derek

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Viesczy

If Hot Wheels was so smart, he'd've fixed his condition with ALS.

Are you implying he deserves to be wheelchair bound?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by reef75

Hawking is a genius! Because of his physical disability he learned himself the ability to extensively use his brainpower. This guy can make a calculation in his head, save it somewhere in a part of his brain (like we would on a hard-disk), start making another calculation and then grab the previous calculation (or others) and compare it or even combine it with the current calculation he's working on. Absolute unimaginable brainpower brilliance!

And how screwed up are you to even have the guts asking here to "debunk" a genius person in a wheelchair?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
So far all I have seen on this thread is a lot of people using moral dogma to lash out at someone for asking this question. The poster did not imply that a physically disabled man could possess no cognitive mental capacity, so why are people getting on their high horses and suggesting that he did? Also, I have seen a few people say what Stephen Hawking can do in his head. How the hell can anyone but Hawking possibly know that?

The simple fact of the matter remains that we can not know for sure who is programming the words into the machine unless we see them typing it in. I disagree with most of what Hawking's computer voice says, from the nature of black holes, to the wisdom of ET contact, to the age, origins and destination of the Cosmos, to the nature of life and consciousness, and I often find myself wondering, why is this man so highly revered, apart from having the obvious sympathy aspect? Which is the rhetoric used so vehemently to defend "his" work right here on this thread.

It stands to reason that a high profile authority on such issues who was in Hawking's situation could be VERY susceptible to a disinfo agency of the cabal. He would be the ultimate disinfo agent because he couldn't stand up and say NO I DIDNT SAY THIS!!

I have just stumbled across an interesting article the text of which says:

The Stephen Hawking Conspiracy : The Real Voice Behind...... Stephen Hawking as a young professor discovered a massive cover up by NASA and the Royal Society concerning Newtonian physics Copernicus and the very model of the earth... As he began to close in on the world’s biggest and only true conspiracy” real estate” he was attacked via non lethal weapons known as Telemetric triangulation using focal arrays of microwaves disabilitating him and his body’s neuro-networks until he became a prisoner in his own body. This is a very rare plea by the scientist of a recorded conversation with the neural voice box channels truly linked to his thoughts and mind, before and since then the voice emitting from Stephen Hawking is not his and this is his warning and real story.

The video that accompanied these claims has been removed from everywhere on the web. Has anyone else been able to locate it? I sure would be interested in watching it before I make up my mind. Just copy and paste the bold text above into google and the article will come up, but the actual footage is gone.

I expected some more open minded and less emotional discussion on this site than I have seen so far on this thread, and I hope we can continue to engage this question more rationally, and less dogmatically and emotionally, and without the skewed weight of personal presupposition and bias.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Him talking in the middle.
Before that he was too busy sitting on the shoulders of giants.
edit on 23-1-2012 by FejkNick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I had plenty to say when I read theOP, but my fellow ATSer's have gratefully said it. I would like to ask the OP, however, to investigate the meaning of "vegetative state", of which there is one, and it is an actual medical condition.

However, if the OP will study what condition merits that diagnosis, he will see that nothing about it fits the life of this brilliant man. Choose your words more carefully, please. Some of us found this comment seriously lacking in fact.
edit on 1/23/2012 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join