It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Within The Cult Of The Flying Saucer Arises A New World Religion

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
There was a time not so long ago,when people who dared to come forward and claim witness to encounters with ufos,flying saucers and alien beings,found themselves within the extreme minority,a lunatic fringe cult that was shunned,ridiculed and laughed at.That is no longer happening as millions of people the world over continue seeing these other worldly craft,photographing and filming them and encountering their other worldly occupants. Millions of people are beginning to openly accept and admit that these aliens are far more advanced and intelligent than humanity,we are not alone and we are not the be all end all of creation...

Out from within the cult of the flying saucer a new world religion arises,as humanity slowly awakens from its collective denial and starts to accept and realize the truth that our creator is an alien being and most likely the space king leader of an advanced civilization from another galaxy,or from another dimension,god drives a flying saucer...

Humanity has gone from Horse Drawn Carriages-1900,to Nuclear Powered Aircraft Carriers-1961,in only sixty years.So any alien civilizations from outer space and or from other dimensions,who were able to technologically and psychologically advance for tens of thousands,perhaps millions of uninterrupted years of progression,would have reached a state so far beyond us that we would say they were gods,when they would actually be a class-3 civilization and some of their creations we call our rain,wind and snow...

A class-3 alien civilization so fantastically advanced,they would be able to harvest suns,place them near the event horizons of black holes and channel the energy their interactions would pruduce,they would be able to time travel and make themselves invisible at will,they have seeded the galaxies with life giving star dust...

Just within the 20th century alone,millions of people have documented sightings and claimed encounters with ufos,flying saucers and alien entities and those sightings and encounters continue to escalate.Here and now we are awakening into the dawn of a new age that is ushering in the existence of a new world religion,an awakening faith,as we behold and try to understand the masters of our reality...
edit on 14-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)
Nice Job!
Your description of our short-time advances and speculation on the possible advances made by beings in tens of thousands of years beyond us was..Great!
Snf for having the ##lls to post!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unity, Right off, if these craft are coming out of the sun ? First thing I want to know is why aliens need ships that huge ? You put the perspective of size to the pics that the vid shows of ships " coming out of the sun " ?
They must be bigger than the Earth itself.

Secondly
The sun may be a doorway to hell but ya. Lets talk temps ?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
CULT-
a particular system of religious worship, especially with reference to its rites and ceremonies

the object of such devotion.

a group or sect bound together by veneration of the same thing, person, ideal, etc.

Sociology . a group having a sacred ideology and a set of rites centering around their sacred symbols

Think that just about covers just a few
Wicca
Satanism
Islam
Christianity(all denominations and sects including catholicism) non denominational Bible Churches aren't exempt
Judaism
Hinduism
Catholicism
Buddhism
New Age (of all kinds)
Mormonism
Druidism
Freemasonry
oTo
Golden Dawn
All secret societies
Alcoholics Anonymous
Atheism
Science societies and organizations

Then there are those to are considered lucky-
That fit nowhere on the planet

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

I LOVE the Foundation Series!

I wish they would make those books into a movie!

After conducting years of research myself into the different religions around the world, I lean in the direction of agreement with you.

Please don't ruin a great thread with mention of Stitchin. IMO, his translations of early Sumerian leave alot to be desired, and were skewed for the purposes of story telling.
edit on 12/14/2011 by Submarines because: Fat fingered before finishing.

edit on 12/14/2011 by Submarines because: spelling

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
There was a time not so long ago,when people who dared to come forward and claim witness to encounters with ufos,flying saucers and alien beings,found themselves within the extreme minority,a lunatic fringe cult that was shunned,ridiculed and laughed at.That is no longer happening as millions of people the world over continue seeing these other worldly craft,photographing and filming them and encountering their other worldly occupants. Millions of people are beginning to openly accept and admit that these aliens are far more advanced and intelligent than humanity,we are not alone and we are not the be all end all of creation...

Out from within the cult of the flying saucer a new world religion arises,as humanity slowly awakens from its collective denial and starts to accept and realize the truth that our creator is an alien being and most likely the space king leader of an advanced civilization from another galaxy,or from another dimension,god drives a flying saucer...

Humanity has gone from Horse Drawn Carriages-1900,to Nuclear Powered Aircraft Carriers-1961,in only sixty years.So any alien civilizations from outer space and or from other dimensions,who were able to technologically and psychologically advance for tens of thousands,perhaps millions of uninterrupted years of progression,would have reached a state so far beyond us that we would say they were gods,when they would actually be a class-3 civilization and some of their creations we call our rain,wind and snow...

A class-3 alien civilization so fantastically advanced,they would be able to harvest suns,place them near the event horizons of black holes and channel the energy their interactions would pruduce,they would be able to time travel and make themselves invisible at will,they have seeded the galaxies with life giving star dust...

Just within the 20th century alone,millions of people have documented sightings and claimed encounters with ufos,flying saucers and alien entities and those sightings and encounters continue to escalate.Here and now we are awakening into the dawn of a new age that is ushering in the existence of a new world religion,an awakening faith,as we behold and try to understand the masters of our reality...

While I'm not comfortable with the use of the word "cult " in the thread, Otherwise you are absolutely onto the right path.
If I were to meet someone (or even a group) that I knew were thousands of years in our advance, I would absolutely want more than anything to learn from them...Everything We know could potentially change.INSTANTLY.....from how we deal with disease to enjoying the best life possible life for our kids and families.
I for one would not at all be ashamed to follow and respect these beings..

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

de·vo·tion - Ardent, often selfless affection and dedication, as to a person or principle.

So what is it to be without devotion to anyone ? Sounds like a whore. Without God why and how could you be devoted to anyone ? Or anything ? Because someone can be that good ? Come on.
Slightly off topic, just say'in.
edit on 14-12-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by blocula

Are you really sure you want to post this? You are about to be attacked by religious fanatics, skeptics and UFO believers who think they're "scientific." Good luck.
Sure i'm sure,i was born with an open mind thats never been closed,i dont think outside the box anymore,i have thrown the box away and within the coming days,weeks,months and years,this threads headline will be revealed as truth...

There are many,many intelligent and knowledgeable men and women here at ATS and they are invited and more than welcome to express their opinions,no matter what they are,about how i believe that From Within The Cult Of The Flying Saucer Arises A New World Religion...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Did I mention I absolutely agree with you OP ? There is absolute trruth in the title you've claimed here in.
This will be what goes on. But not because you say so, nor are you the first to do so. they've been reving this
one up for quite along time. They've come way to far to turn back now. Many will be decieved for their lack of love
for the truth.
Not a good thing.
Very bad.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Hi Unity, Right off, if these craft are coming out of the sun ? First thing I want to know is why aliens need ships that huge ? You put the perspective of size to the pics that the vid shows of ships " coming out of the sun " ?
They must be bigger than the Earth itself.

Secondly
The sun may be a doorway to hell but ya. Lets talk temps ?

They're here for the upgrade. I mean whole systems or planets. Now, even when thinking along those lines, I do ask questions, in other do not trust all the info. An alternative explanation is they're here to take us away, after SHTF, out of body, to our next steps.

Again, thinking their negatives makes no sense because, if negatives wanted to, and were allowed, they would already have taken control (I don't mean of our leaders for thousands of years) but major control.

It means they are on a certain level of development and need to upgrade to the higher one, or they wouldn't be using big crafts or steering artificial planets. Because their crafts are huge, they are not conpartmentelizing infinity. Ie. a grain of sand has infinity within potential, or like in Dr. Seus, Horton Hears A Who.

Higher Ups can arrive in a 20 foot craft and within that space you could have an entire solar system or galaxy even if they wishes, certainly an entire planet, inner world. Their craft could be seen as a doorway.

So these others could be seen as above our levels but still needing upgrade, but ready. Thats how I see them.
edit on 14-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Someday humanity will realize,the day the human race is shown the realization that awakens our collective awareness that we and the earth are not island unto ourselves,but that we are actually just one amongst a vast array of worlds inhabitated by intelligent beings.Other worlds spread throughout the void of ancient light we call outer space and there is an advanced civilization out there somewhere who are our creators and if they ever return to their children of earth,they will become the gods of a new world religion soon after they make themselves known to us...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Our solar system alone has far more planets than they list, even inner planets, that we can't see. And they don't all affect us, some are phased. Our physics is anthill. Its a very populated solar system, let alone galaxy/universe.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Maybe the sun isnt what we think it is,i have read that its actually a cube,thats spinning so fast that it appears to be round,when it actually isnt > xeeatwelve.com... Or is the sun a doorway,a portal that leads to and from other dimensions? Is the sun a white hole,meaning the other side of a black hole?

edit on 15-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Actually...A cult is a religion without political influence...A religion is a cult with political influence...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by KopoJon

Looks like i'm not the only one whos been thinking this...I came across a 4 year old thread,after i posted mine,that is also talking about ufology becoming a new religion > www.abovetopsecret.com...

And theres even whole books devoted to the same subject > www.amazon.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Okay,look at it this way,god made us? yes,so we are told.Do billions believe in god? yes,billions of people believe in their god,so then tell me,if theres a god and most of humanity seems to think there is,What Does God Look Like?,he/she "must" look like something,or,he/she doesnt exist...

A card board box?...No

An orb of plasma?...Probably not

A tree?...No...

An invisible man thay lives in the sky?...I highly doubt it...

A super intelligent alien being...Most likely...Seems to make the most sense...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

I cant say what everyone wants to hear and i cant write it the way everyone thinks i should write it,so i say things the way i want to and i write things the way i want to,my opening post seems to read fine to me and its filled with lots of thoughts and ideas that will soar right over some peoples heads...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AboveElimination
why is everything always about religion?

Thats what SATAN (religions/ illuminati/bohemian grove/Bilderberg,etc) wants. People need too stand back to back as long as possible.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I cant say what everyone wants to hear and i cant write it the way everyone thinks i should write it,so i say things the way i want to and i write things the way i want to,my opening post seems to read fine to me and its filled with lots of thoughts and ideas that will soar right over some peoples heads...

Within my opening paragraph i explain how those who reported seeing flying saucers,not so long ago,were shunned ridiculed and laughed at,they were considered a lunatic fringe,a cult,of contactees and people with mental isuues who were labled as crazy because the dared to expose the truth and hardly anyone believed them. Then in the following paragraphs i broadened the subject to show that those that claim sightings are now in the millions of people and they are not so laughed at anymore and then i elaborated on our creator is an alien being and if and whenhe/she/them make their world wide appearance,we will worship them as gods in a new religion...

If theres a god,he/she is not a cardboard box,probably isnt an orb of plasma,he/she is not,imo an invisible man who lives in the sky either,no way,but,most likely,if there is a god he/she is a super advanced alien,ous creator is an alien being,god drives a flying saucer and more and more people are raising their heads and looking into the sky than ever before and realizing we are not alone...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Okay,look at it this way,god made us? yes,so we are told.

We are told this by those who promote agendas. We are told this by those who believe in those agendas, unwittingly or not.

We are also told by others that we evolved. Neither explanation is, as yet, totally proven. They may be mutually compatible.

What Does God Look Like?,he/she "must" look like something,or,he/she doesnt exist...

Why does God have to look like something? Why can’t it be an energy, or a living concept, or the thoughts of a life form that we will never be able to comprehend?

Why limit it?

An orb of plasma?...Probably not

You don’t know!

A tree?...No...

Same answer as above.

An invisible man thay lives in the sky?...I highly doubt it...

A super intelligent alien being...Most likely...Seems to make the most sense...

You do realise that in many people’s opinions you just said the same thing?

To be honest, I do lean toward the alien intervention scenario, but have some serious problems with those who wish to turn the whole concept into a belief-system, and the main one is: why do you want to worship them?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Let's say one of our probes crashed onto a foreign planet less evolved than ourselves and they automatically assumed we have been advancing for millions of years. They'd be wrong.
edit on 15-12-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join