It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Within The Cult Of The Flying Saucer Arises A New World Religion

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
There was a time not so long ago,when people who dared to come forward and claim witness to encounters with ufos,flying saucers and alien beings,found themselves within the extreme minority,a lunatic fringe cult that was shunned,ridiculed and laughed at.That is no longer happening as millions of people the world over continue seeing these other worldly craft,photographing and filming them and encountering their other worldly occupants. Millions of people are beginning to openly accept and admit that these aliens are far more advanced and intelligent than humanity,we are not alone and we are not the be all end all of creation...

Out from within the cult of the flying saucer a new world religion arises,as humanity slowly awakens from its collective denial and starts to accept and realize the truth that our creator is an alien being and most likely the space king leader of an advanced civilization from another galaxy,or from another dimension,god drives a flying saucer...

Humanity has gone from Horse Drawn Carriages-1900,to Nuclear Powered Aircraft Carriers-1961,in only sixty years.So any alien civilizations from outer space and or from other dimensions,who were able to technologically and psychologically advance for tens of thousands,perhaps millions of uninterrupted years of progression,would have reached a state so far beyond us that we would say they were gods,when they would actually be a class-3 civilization and some of their creations we call our rain,wind and snow...

A class-3 alien civilization so fantastically advanced,they would be able to harvest suns,place them near the event horizons of black holes and channel the energy those interactions would produce,they would be able to travel backwards and forwards through time,make themselves invisible at will and they have seeded the galaxies with life giving star dust...

Just within the 20th century alone,millions of people have documented sightings and claimed encounters with ufos,flying saucers and alien entities and those sightings and encounters continue to escalate.Here and now we are awakening into the dawn of a new age that is ushering in the existence of a new world religion,an awakening faith,as we behold and try to understand the masters of our reality...
edit on 14-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Are you really sure you want to post this? You are about to be attacked by religious fanatics, skeptics and UFO believers who think they're "scientific." Good luck.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

This new cult you speak off, do we get robes?
edit on 14-12-2011 by KopoJon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Out from within the cult of the flying saucer a new world religion arises,as humanity slowly awakens from its collective denial and starts to accept and realize the truth that our creator is an alien being and most likely the space king leader of an advanced civilization from another galaxy,or from another dimension...

Oh boy. I cannot wait to see that movie!

What? It’s not a movie?

Seriously though: “space king leader”? Sheesh.

I’m not adverse to the idea of outside interference some time in our history, but you really need to tone down the language used when you try and put across your “ideas”.

For a start; there is – and correct me if I’m wrong – no absolute proof that our “creator” is an alien, is there?

Then again, there’s never been any proof of any religion being real or correct either so I guess you’re in safe territory. Where can I buy my robes?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Explanation: S&F!

Personal Disclosure: Please go read up on Asimov's Foundation series [wiki] of books as they cover everything in your OP ! Highly Recommended!

edit on 14-12-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to fix spacing between some words.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Lol... You my brother watch too much Sci-fi or played with too many alien toys when you were little. Not to sound ignorant in any way, but you crack me up.. This isn't an attack, don't get all offended by my opposing view and my reaction toward your humor.

A Flying Saucer is bound to crash into someone's backyard someday soon. When you find out that it was operated by a human I'm sure you'll come back and delete this thread.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

Nah man, that crashed UFO pilot would surely be the Space King From Another Dimension, here to save us in human form?

Thats who im going to nominate as our savior in this new Cult, every cults got to have one[plus robes]. How else you gonna draw the crowds in?

Jesus got nothin on my Space King From Another Dimension.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by KopoJon

I call new video game on this!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Indeed; if there is a 'God', he is not of this earth, ie: extra-terrestrial...seems like a no-brainer...

...but for those arrogant enough to attack you for a hypothesis, an endless source of entertainment and self-validation.

S&F for an important line of thought. (not sure I'm with ya on the 'Space King', although I would love to think it's as inept as all rulers have ever been)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Though I might have worded your post a little differently, I basically agree 100%.

"Religion" is a broad word that has a few definitions. But yes, people are slowly but surely falling away from Christianity and others religions.
All it would take for these people to solidify their distaste with current religions is to see an Alien.

Out from within the cult of the flying saucer a new world religion arises,as humanity slowly awakens from its collective denial and starts to accept and realize the truth that our creator is an alien being and most likely the space king leader of an advanced civilization from another galaxy,or from another dimension...

There is no doubt most people are in denial.

If you still cannot see that our planet is being subtlety contacted/influenced by non-Human beings ......... then go read/research some more and step out of the box.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by KopoJon
reply to post by blocula

This new cult you speak off, do we get robes?
edit on 14-12-2011 by KopoJon because: (no reason given)

I want mine in white with red lettering on the back that says Mahammed Ali. I mean why not sell fake souveniers
at the same time ?

edit on 14-12-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

And together with the video game FidelityMusic has in the pipework we stand to make a fortune!!!

Man i love cults.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
i think you added some details for lolz but there is a basic idea there that i dont feel is too far from the truth.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The only difference between a religon and a cult.......

The number of followers

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by KopoJon

" I have had enough of this " Bill Cosby. Expect a thread on this subject soon OP. And feel threatened.

edit on 14-12-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Your title and your opening post don't quite match. The opening I agree with somewhat, even in the past, ie the Mayan culture and that video I lined on your other thread, showed the correlation between certain ETs, and religions.

The so called demi gods of old, the entities, souls/spirits that did not choose to humble themselves in the lessons to progress, for everyone always has free will, and who enjoyed the bigger fish in the tiny fishbowl role and being worshipped and the abuses they perform. These guys aren't positives.

But the title talks about the cult of the flying saucer. That is just a reality. Not a cult. One could say the cult of denial and how thats a river in egypt so the cult of the Nile even. There is often a misuse of the word cult that goes on.

Oh I found another interesting video. Pause it at 21 seconds. Aside from the whole thing being very interesting of course.

Nassim Haramein & Klaus Dona. Ancient artifacts with pictures of ufos and wormholes,stargates in operation.

MUST SEE!!! DISCLOSURE!!! NEW Ancient Mayan artifacts found!
edit on 14-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Isn't there already a cult with these philosophies called "Sciencetology" the whole alien king thing and other wordly entities living among us??

I'm just saying sounds pretty familiar to me

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
why is everything always about religion?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You are indeed a diamond in the rough. Your basic idea may not be far-fetched, but your wording of it needs a lot of work.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join