It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate being a white male!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Nelson Mandela sings "Kill the whites":

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

From what I understand Mandela wasn't the saint that many make him out to be.

second.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Well, he didn't got to prison for nothing, he was a terrorist.
Even Mandela was surprised at first when he didn't get the death sentence.
His trial was always called fair by the international bodies and standards.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

Wasn't it the racists that locked him up just because of his color? That's what I learned in school basically.
That just goes to show you how much the U.S. educational system needs changed. Short example, One of my best friends wife is a school teacher. She did not know that Europeans bought African slaves from other Africans and Arabs. She thought, literally, that a boat load of white men invaded a land with about 30x the amount of people on the boat and rounded them up as slaves. These are the people teaching our children!!!

Back on topic, OP: you were given very valuable advice and I would strongly recommend that you use some of that advice so that later on down the road you can see what a naive and warped minded individual you were. Don't be a "sellout" without knowing at least half the facts first.
edit on 15-12-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given
edit on 15-12-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

I was never weak-minded or a sellout.
I never got the chance.
And I'm quite grateful for that.

edit on 15-12-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I love being a white man. I rocks 100%,

When I get A's in a college philosophy class, no one wonders whether the teacher padded my grade so they could graduate more of "my" people.

If you see me in a management position, you know it's because I do the heavy lifting around here---the big bosses didn't hire me to watch the photocopier, or run the "human resources" deportment. They hired me because I am the flower pot that lets the rest of you pansies bloom.

These days, if you see a white male in a position of authority, it's safe to assume he earned it. Because they would have rather had a minority place-holder that would fill their quotas with the government. The fact that they gave up and put a white guy in charge tells you instantly that HE is someone who turns out quality work. And everything he does is scrutinized, studied, compared with everyone else.

The same cannot be said of minorities and women. O sure, many of them are brilliant; but you cannot assume the one you are dealing with got their job because they were the best. They might have been hired because of a lawsuit, or to fill a quota, or to improve the corporate image, etc.

But a white guy is so disliked, so scrutinized, that you know he produces, or they would have replaced him with an "other" before now.

His presence means they couldn't just give the job to some affirmative-action place holder;

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo Starchild

I like your honesty to yourself but we all come from the same tree bro and I'm a black male so your not really trying to be anything but human

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
You and some people here simply need to evolve. There is only one race....the human race.

Don't fall for that tired divide & conquer crap that some seem to love oh soooo much.

Now be a good boy and delete this thread before it turns into a race bashing circle jerk.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join