It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you FEEL? Conscious Positive Frequency POETRY thread (speak on how you feel w/ harmony)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

I never said I am better then ANY of the CREATORS ENERGY REMEMBER THIS. YOU go all out to disrespect me and call me a pervert for looking up your flow and style of wording and energy and then call 1 stupid. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME absolutely, well you may a little
or will
. Thing is I tried my best to understand you and how you feel my energy and thinking is somehow causing you to feel contained like the others who inhabit EARTH because YOU canot realize you were CREATED AS THE within a containment energy field device like everyone else within this lil universe. See intelligence isnt anything with out even a full understanding of who the CREATOR is. How you gone come at me on some your truth is ALL that there is and yet cannot even explain where you were spawned from and where the dead go who are in the LIFE and DEATH phases of EXISTENCE. You feel its just majic and pow you were here. OK thats all good and I am not looking down on your thought process I am locating the box for you to THINK OUTSIDE OF so maybe you can help others LIKE YOU. But your superior mind feels my stupid mind can never see things on your level, hmm.. Thats cool something I learned from the CREATOR is never underestimate your surroundings and those who inhabite them because as soon as you do the who you underestimate will locate your weakness. You underestimate me tremendously
REALIZE you didnt make yourself nor me nor the UNIVERSE the CREATOR DID the CREATOR MADE THE GODS OF EARTH the CREATOR MADE YOU. So until you can come up with some logical explanation as to how you were made instead of word playing with me we cannot get beyond your selfish intelligent truth name calling my friend. See my LOVE is what prevents me from switching frequency on you and just totally MIRRORING the ignorance you have reflected upon me. See the POWER of LOVE. If you are repesenting something more umm of a distant collective then you also show 1 how the collectivness of you needs adjusted also. YOU REALLY think you just appeared. hmm SO if you wish we can still carry on here like immature siblings weither you like it or not We are RELATED then carry on. If you want to show me how intelligent you really are then act mature and cover the topic we discuss minus the name calling seriously. Like I said look into yourself more you may find more there instead of not even considering your creation process.. and stop calling 1 EVOL for I am not a representive of that faction but can get as aggressive as the evol of this universe as the CREATOR designed me to be. NOTICE I called you no names I kept responses intelligent and respectful out of LOVE since you seem to need more LIGHT..

edit on 12/15/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Maybe the CREATOR created something in this little universal containment energy device to umm find those who may be lost as I dont think the CREATOR ONLY LOVES Earth inhabitants. LOSE YOUR FEAR and lets move beyond for you are representing the LOGIC behind TRUTH intelligence...

Question HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE ANNUNAKI

FATHER ANU AND HIS SONS MENTIONED BELOW?

LORD ENLIL THE WHO INFLUENCED THE 3 ABRAMIC RELIGIONS OF EARTH

LORD ENKI THE WHO TAUGHT MANKIND TO LOOK DEEPER AND NOT JUST EXIST

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT GREYS

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT LIGHT BEINGS

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT FALLIN ANGELS AND THEIR CREATIONS WITHIN THIS LITTLE UNIVERSE

(and the ABYSS MANY fallinz TRAPPED WITHIN???)
HOW DO YOU FEL ABOUT ABADDON/APOLLYON THE WITH THE EY TO THE ABYSS???

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SATAN

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT LUCIFER

answer these and we can get a little further with our conversations.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
you are the proof of all evil creato or u have in mind, if the creator created u and to u there is nothing of u but love to creator creations, then sure u will want to perceive urself loving for any word u say to another contradicting u

look freaky, it is not bc u believe that u have the truth by repeating that creator created u that u should feel all the powers supporting any of ur move or will when talking to another, this is all in ur head
we are not equal we just have nothing that relate us at all, u r a freak with ur creator thing daring erasing everything another say or obviously is for the label of ur repetitive means that are nothing but creator power, as if when u accept being created then u r the creator knowledge or all, it is all in ur mind of ur conscious will

u cannot speak about another what he never said just to use him for a sample that suit ur business and only u, u prove being of the equation kill to live which prove ur fatal belonging to hell realms

im not created doesnt mean that i believe in magical happenings, obviously
this is ur evil ways to reverse anyone to a created thing by ur own will disregarding facts

and ur belief that u can say anything and even what u r and ur creator are from knowing being created show the pathetic mind u r

u prove that u r not created by acting from ur own self conscious only, refusing and rejecting any reality condition u r more proving how u r not related to any then me, then how me it is all of choice i do alone

and when u think being a thing then stop acting in meaning being over the creator to know what created u through knowing everything, behave as a thing only and dont pretend perceiving what others are reducing them to energies equation to things so u could feel well about it all, u clearly prove how whatever u do or say about any is only for being nothing and how u enjoy to justify urself from being created for the same reason, creator is for u the excuse to act as it pleases u in inferior terms

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

Ok, absolutely you WIN whatever it is you wanted to win. Enjoy and its all good, there is always stubborn family members
take care.. -------+transmitted
+-------

ps you didnt answer the questions I posted...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join