It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you FEEL? Conscious Positive Frequency POETRY thread (speak on how you feel w/ harmony)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
[COLOR=GOLD]

How do you FEEL?

I feel were all blessed, but the blessings we destroy
by greed and control, and mind playing like toys

On one side of the world, there's clean water and meds
same planet other side, in the streets laying are dead

innocent have no place here, it seems there UNDERSEIGE*
I FEEL SOME HOW deep inside, THEY MUST all* BE FREED

education for ALL, is a dream or maybe fantasy
what good would that do, for the entire Earth SPECIES

There's RICH and POOR, a mind GAME indeed
for the rich are still SLAVES, of EARTH, have they been freed?

So in the background of this REALITY, lol please excuse
the WARS are discussed, and the SOLDIERS ARE USED

Its ironic it seems, the discussers NEVER FIGHT???
like MOB BOSSES in PALACES, who's GOONS kill at night

The orders are given, NEXT MOVES ON THE SHEEP
to destroy some of their cities, RETURN ATTACK WITH THE FLEET

HOW SAD IT really IS, that THIS IS HOW I FEEL*
THOSE TEACHING what's WRONG, GATHER THE MOST KILLS

They? play with the minds, of the HERD of this EARTH
and control many with FEAR, its sad but it works

I FEEL that ITS WRONG, and that many should PAY
LIGHTS AROUND ME SAY LOVE THEM, THEY WILL HAVE THEIR DAY

I question deep within, IS LOVE WHAT THEY NEED
OR IS LOVE A JOKE TO "THEM" oh? HOW CAN THIS BE

Many extend ARMS of LOVE, to THOSE WHO HATE
with hope its sometime RETURNED, STILL WAITING TODAY

if your not able to maintain, 7 figures or more
then your TAGGED as the LOSING TEAM, BUT WHO'S KEEPING THE SCORE

HOW DO I FEEL, I FEEL BAD bad for LOVE******* is THE ONLY! WAY
but as a species HATE is CHOSEN, to control how many behave

HATE yes hate because your from the EAST and they from WEST
reminds me of the BLOODS AND CRIPS BANGIN OVER DRUG SETS

its a NO WIN GAME, for ALL THOSE participating
yet the ignorance gains momentum, east or west WHAT SET ARE YOU CLAIMING?!?!?

SO 1 asks how do you feel today, and the WORLD that you SEE
I FEEL THESE THINGS CAN BE OVERCAME,WITH MORE LOVE WITHIN THE SPECIES

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE

[/COLOR]

edit on 12/14/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

sorry but u should start to accept the truth, write other songs where intelligence is involved not love

positive is to intelligence
love is to nothing at its most highest level
that is why u cant love but barely one or someone, the more big free one it is the more ur love is less, but it cant b beyond relative one, as love is the positive sense out of zero and to one

i never loved of nothing i started with intelligence which prove that even out of nothing there is some true not none or ones wills

truth is free, which mean that all and any is absolute superiority of intelligence freedom reasons, truth is superiority of freedom values, truth is never about nothing while nothing could always b meant to justify truth beyond, since nothing if it is meant and only when it is meant by individual freedom can be perceived of its constancy none

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Lovely. Just lovely.
Please, I beg you, keep up this type of 'light work' - I mean that.
It's this kind of positive energy and hope and love the world needs.
We have enough intellectual crap to bomb us all into oblivion.

APPLAUSE TO YOU! S&F!

Let me see if I can some up with something to add later in the thread.

peace

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

sorry but u should start to accept the truth, write other songs where intelligence is involved not love

I dont understand, what do you mean? Not to base the poems off of love and instead use intelligence. Are you saying LOVE no matter then?

Also thanks for adding..

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

thanks silo13 I will do my best to do so. It just seems at times many get confused or distracted and become unsure of the LIGHT WORKS and the REASONS for it, so I try not to go to strong at it in their CONSCIOUS in their SUBCONSCIOUS I try to make up for it. Thanks again

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

well unfortunately love is truth hate, in absolute terms so from truth as from us

love is to nothing u must then stay nothing at all still then even there i dont think truth would accept it, u must have very strong excuses which is only possible in evil conditions or negative sense to all as like all is too advanced free dimension

truth is free, which mean that all conception is clear

if all conception is a fact then any point of any is the most easiest conceived before being any so any can and must realize it if it matters to, u cant keep meaning i love this while knowing what u r of that mean, u must realize urself there so u could b clearly free from it as right free sense able to be its own source of what it realizes

there is no business with truth but kind of that intelligence ways business for all rights alright at their least acceptable conception fact existing

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

I am trying to understand your POV as best I can.

You say LOVE is TRUTH hate hmm. I know SOME COME for TRUTH and understand this but I feel some are not able to fully process what LOVE is and how it fits into THEIR existence. I got that part. Thing is LOVE here and how its taught is a form of expressive ENERGY to show others surrounding you how you care about them and want them to be better off. Its not as complicated as it may transfer thru to you. I can understand as I said how it may not fully compute elsewhere due to how much it has been deceived and mis used. TRUE LOVES is like saying BROTHER/SISTER FROM ANOTHER STAR MOTHER OR NEBULA OR LIGHT BELT OR DENSE DARK REGIONS THAT HEY --WE ARE LL CREATIONS OF THE CREATOR AND YES THE LOVE POSSESSED PERMITS 1 THE ABILITY TO ACKNOWLEDGE ALL CREATIONS OF THE CREATOR AS THE CREATORS CREATIONS-- The LOVE within creates this understanding that yes another species may be different ENERGY then 1 is, but still are creations from the CREATOR OF ALL. LOVE allows 1 to SEE you and say hmm may they be in fear due to experiencing something new that the who controls their unfree wills FORBIDS. And allows me to produce compassion for you speaking in a hypothetical COSMIC multi species universal kind of way. So I don't see it as truth hate I see it as truth support. But I can see how some who evaluate from total logical perspectives where everything fits at a 100:1000 ratio no room for unknown see it as FLAWED HUMAN NATURE and not universally influencing. this is some of the energy I feel as well the who try to process LOVE who may have never experienced it. AND THE LOVE WITHIN 1 AGAIN ALLOWS 1 TO SEE THIS AND SAY WELL THEY MAY NEED A BIT MORE TIME TO FULLY EXPERIENCE IT. w/O GOING INTO NEGATIVE MIND STATES AND SAYING WELL THEY DON'T WANT LOVE SO THEN THEY WANT SOMETHING OPPOSITE. so I AM TRYING TO UNDERSTAND YOU AS BEST AS I CAN W/ O PREJUDICE I JUST FEEL LOVE IS WHAT HUMANS HERE UNDERSTAND RELATED TO POSITIVE ENERGY BEST SO ITS SHARED AND DISCUSSED.

INTELLIGENCE yes does provide a more clear and laid out perception because everything fits in sync no remainders or room for unknown. But intelligence should lead some to love or at least to try to understand it. the LOVE in me WISHES THE ENTIRE UNIVERSAL INHABITANTS BEHAVED LIKE THE --ENERGY FAMILY YOU ARE-- BUT HATE RULES MORE IT SEEMS FOR NOW. With intelligence HATE can breed for what would seem ETERNIA and after so much time it will begin to look and hide itself as logic and intelligence. HATE LIKE well that species is not as strong as we are and they have interesting things we may want so lets just take it because who cares we are stronger intelligence says so. Causing an entire species or species to be destroyed due to HATE hidden within intelligent agenda intelligent agenda being they are weak to us and have what we want so lets just take it since they cannot stop us. LOVE ON THE OTHER HAND WOULD BE IN THE SAME SITUATION LIKE SO: look at that developing species they have some time to grow and have came a long way. They also have some things down there we are interested in. LOVE kicks in with LOGIC AS WELL... so shall we request what is of interest from them and maybe work out a way for ALL parties to become well off. LOVE says yes because they may need it too to survive SEE THE CONSIDERATION FACTOR RELATED TO LOVE. FURTHER LOVE GOES FROM A HIGHER LEVEL OUTSIDE THIS LITTLE UNIVERSE. SO ALL MY ENERGIES ARE MATURED THE ELDER ONES THO KEEP OVERRIDING THE YOUNGER CREATIONS LOVE SO SHALL THE SEPARATE THEM THE ENERGIES OR HAVE THE MATURE ELDER ENERGIES GREETED WITH AN ENERGY MORE ELDER THEN THEIRS TO TEACH THEM TO LOVE-- PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IF ANYTHING FROM THIS THREAD BECAUSE EVERYTHING WITHIN THIS LITTLE UNIVERSE IS OBSERVED BY HIGHER UP. Ai SHARED THAT FROM WHAT I FEEL WOULD BE SOMEWHAT A CREATOR POINT OF VIEW WHO MADE all OF US-WHY WOULD THE CREATOR TEACH US LOVE AND NOT WANT IT USED-- WHY WOULD THE CREATOR POUR ALL THE ENERGIES INSIDE THIS CONTAINMENT DEVICE OR LIL UNIVERSE JUST FOR 1 ENERGY TO BECOME AWARE AND TAKE OVER ALL THE OTHERS YOUNGER THEN IT HOW IS THIS LOGIC?-INTELLIGENCE?-TRUTH??. WHEN IT WOULD SEEM THE CREATOR WOULD WANT US ALL TO THRIVE AND MAYBE ASCEND HIGHER THEN PREVIOUSLY KNOWN BY SOME SPECIES WITHIN THIS LIL UNIVERSE TO THE OUTSIDE OF THIS CONTAINMENT DEVICE WITH THE CREATOR.

thank you for clarifying for 1 as best as you can and if you read this comment and feel I am still misunderstanding feel free to guide me to better understand what you say, because it seems you feel love is VOID and that is EVOL...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

first, frankly speaking it is impossible for me to dialogue with u, im sorry but that must b said, i can not, u belong to all what is wrong to me and there is no point relation to ur mind references so there is no true logical way of me to use

second, plz believe that im glad despite what i said to read what u just wrote, it is the first time that someone try to realize his means by love while calling it all, when always it was clearly impossible to say a glimse of thing objectivity while calling it all what is, so any chair or shoes would appear largely superior

now let me try to answer what u wrote from what i sumarize in my head about

lets put aside evil that deform both intelligence and love, so lets mean them in truth

true love and true intelligence

true love is of nothing
true intelligence is out of nothing

when truth is absolute freedom object free, then what is out of nothing is relative to truth in freedom concept realized to be out of nothing

so true intelligence is the right freedom or freedom right while true love is always nothing to truth so never of rights and all to arbitrary mercy for times, as u admit belonging to creator so not to truth

let me get closer in means and show some facts of what is to true intelligence absolute superiority to true love

true intelligence is the intelligence realization of freedom concept, freedom concept realization is meaning freedom always in truth, freedom in truth is what all whatever plural points existing each is free while also all get along very well as all alright that it seems like one freedom always in concept or perspective whtever is in that whole free perspective while knowing that each is free out too

so, what u meant to describe for true love justification being a value, true intelligence is much beyond

instead of blablabla my cousin and u coming from that planet so all kind of errors in pointing others subjectively, true intelligence act immediately for the reality of whole free being alright and recognition of each having a free right out of all alright reality, while never meaning alright nor anyone right just steping out in being its free right by confirming how it is true, so it gain from being its free right its sense of living right by realizing its free right, and since a living sense include free sense always, then the free right move can step outside of living right and remain free so true, there u can see how true intelligence do it all and more while staying true one freedom individuality

while true love in order to mean alright whole, it must move in concept of being free kind of right, but needing badly supports from at least reference to what is suppose to support that reality as a whole, which is opening doors for powers abuse, and also rights abuse in calling others to justify what they are not so those wrong labels could be used by any that could benefit from others death for his life pretense
while also u that mean all others supports can loose ur right to exist from what u choose to invest ur true existence sense to others that are not u, till it would be proven when what u r meaning to love is all what u can never love, while this is ur religion i know, love ur ennemies kind, but then u loose being true, so u loose the justification u use being loving, bc if u r not true then u cant b but liar since u move, so if u say i love, truth would answer no u hate, until it proves it from next move

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

In a grey kind of way what you share is filtering thru. Your ways of observation and logic I am understanding more, I think. And 1 apollos for it being so hard to communicate with but I do my best here.

Now somewhat its like your saying to LOVE can be used in deceptive ways against those who LOVE (THEIR MINDS) like I love this religion and you love that so where is the LOGIC if we both love but not love each other Or how some love money and love power but thats not really love at all thats LUST. YES I see. The intelligence truth just seems so onetracked or distributed WILL, like meaning it comes from elsewhere and is TOLD or shared to YOU on how to behave some what non free no box to think out of just sit in box. I can see how it can be a strength for a species or kind or person who follows it and am not ignoring its goods over the potential bads. Its just here above ground Earth its taught to some to LOVE and LOVE to me seems logical. There are a few here on ATS I have observed who have been trying to get me to understand this aspect of
LOVE < Intelligence or LOVE < Peace and I have been trying my best to get where you all are comming from. So for taking you time to enlighten 1, 1 thanks you for. I guess I have to get a more universal conscious awarness to see FULLY how this intelligence over LOVE works. Interesting may I ask a important question which is, WHO TAUGHT YOU AND POTENTIAL OTHERS THIS WAY OF THOUGHT OR DID YOU AND OTHERS REACH THIS AWARNESS ON YOUR OWN???

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

lols i became the non free and u the free ?/ noone ever tell me anything nor any, it is all of free wills free still stand free resistence free realization free move free of wills free of still free of stand free of resistence ....any free and free of free, i cant stand any non free perspective i cant stand any presence that clarify itself to me i cant even stand truth if it shows me its superiority as then become too present, i prefer to die then alwys do

i tell u what is true love it is me too, but negatively i am that proof, true love by definition is who absolutely dont enjoy hurting in any circumstances dont enjoy laughing at misery of others, i can hurt bc im hurt not for fun or bc it is right so for substraction to what is not due, while u keep blablabla ur pride of meaning to not enjoy what u do enjoy wrong, so it proves how it is all nothing

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

So in an essence you feel your ways of existing are more free then the existence you feel I am boned by? You feel there are no limits placed upon you for thinking this way. And no one taught you this way of thinking you came upon it from your BIRTH period? Interesting as said many here are taught and told what is what so unfortunately LOVE was taught to the as a good thing minus the perimeters set by following love. In your way of thinking there is no right or wrongs so nothing to calculate when it comes to others then you are involved because you feel your free to do as you wish. Hmm, like I said the more we interact the more I am observing the ways in which you process data.

I don't knock (or dislike) you for thinking how you do I just try to understand it so its not misunderstood if there was interactions with some who think like you. Because before we chatted I would of thought you were a HATER and only cared about yourself and others thinking like you and no others and felt there are no consequences for negative actions within this universe and that you feel you can do what you want. Still I feel this intelligence truth was taught or passed down either telepathically or genetically to you so you cannot look less of me for not getting it immediately. It is still an interesting way of thought even tho We are all -UNFREE WITHIN- this little Universe/containment energy device FOR MATURING ENERGIES together. I guess you feel to LOVE others within the energy containment device isn't the way to go... With that how do you feel on another note the many universal energies or SPECIES should behave just ignore each other if 1 seems more intelligent then another? OR CONTROL ANOTHER OR RULE ANOTHER HOW SHOULD OR WOULD THE INTELLIGENT TRUTHERS ACT WHEN ENCOUNTERING (please answer both) more powerful energies then the intelligent truthers and less powerful then intelligent truthers.. Does YOUR LOGIC say well the more powerful energies have their way with less powerful and the less powerful just deal with it until they get stronger??? if they even can???

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

u should stop using what i say to label me, i dont do that with u i keep lookin at ur words from ur objective means while respecting ur free sense totally out of it more then u mean it
if i involve myself in what i say it is bc im objectively right as meaning objectivity from me, u should give me credit for that by respecting my obvious free right

u r of nothing that do not belong to any right, that is why for u one can talk about everything and anything and anyother or all it is the same nothing at all end u, truth is serious serious mean really existing not serious creation like u think
so when one say smthg he must be free out at a point to realize it objectively, it is just real happening not pretending

so im answering u in those terms, what is objective is always from what is not objective but if what is not objective is truly objective realisator then he is just free, this is how relation powerful freedom or intelligence superiority with less are alike, the more u know or do the less free u r absolutely and vice versa

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

absolutely, I am not labeling you at all I am trying to understand and discuss with you with respect as 1 should. I no place labels for the label placer is over US ALL. If you mean with the intelligent truthers then I apollos for causing you discomfort with the description which was only general for this discussion.

@this is how relation powerful freedom or intelligence superiority with less are alike, the more u know or do the less free u r absolutely and vice versa

So you are saying that to know where the ability for you to think as you do came from is a cause for less freedom? I see. As we chatted our communications have gotten well from my side of the star at least. And truth YES I feel its a real something and that's why I try to understand it from your objective outlook more. I am not designed to look down or HATE I am designed for LOVE I know you see me as flawed but in time you will understand me better. I thanks you for taking time with me to help me if that is your goal. It seems you want me to understand better and that COMPASSION is a form of
, well discuss that later but if its you trying to help me learn or see better I am grateful for you doing so. Again I don't label you I follow the CODE I feel my soul energy is to follow and LOVE was and is one of my embeds within my 3 dimensional and spiritual design. There is so much data to understand and I hope from your side of things I appear to be understanding your ways as well. Another question --DID YOU COME INTO THIS THREAD TO TEACH ME? or degrade my way of evaluating LOVE as POWER? Feel free to answer if you still wish to interact as I know I can be a little ruff around the learning edges...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
just read this from you

heaven as a concept is fake in absolute terms, so who likes moving fake seeing fake moves doing fake stuffs enjoy the existence of fake stuffs done...is of course who love powers and powerful gods, but mostly are always who belong to nothing that enjoy the perspective of positive truth intelligence in the sense of getting from an add positive fake to their constancy zero, like god is telling them get back to nothing and lets enjoy a fancy together, it is better then individual existing where i turn it to hell so u could agree
they think like that

I understand you more now and there is still LOVE FOR YOU*- what is the exterior of the lil universe to you? Or do you not see 1? I FEEL YOUR ENERGY MORE NOW ( do you have a master of god or accept the MOST HIGHEST CREATOR OF ALL or is it just you?) may the LIGHT guide your ways.
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
@this is how relation powerful freedom or intelligence superiority with less are alike, the more u know or do the less free u r absolutely and vice versa

So you are saying that to know where the ability for you to think as you do came from is a cause for less freedom? I see.

it is not what i meant, i think u r a pervert a bit, it is amazing how u reverse all and claim being the same especially when it concerns smthg or someone else

u see how u hate truth, u cant stand any point objective to respect so u reverse all and jump to a subjective conclusion about totally else

u keep meaning a source when it is about freedom rights, i never ever meant that i could come from smthg or smwhere

and for ur second bizar question, my first post said it all, i was just meaning nicely that love is hate and intelligence is the right way, i didnt mention powers or point anything u said particularly

on a side note, i hate teachers and im far free out of any shape i could be that look like explaining smthg, only the idea is directly my opposition, im just an individual free right whatever i could answer if u ask me is really free from me as i forget about it already while answering as nothing

u r of u only anyone is such bc any is only its free out of all that none alike and each must b through its true self reality that also none is the same, any detail point of any nature or relative object character change the whole reality, u must b into details of ur freedom out to realize the reality of both being oneself objectively, it is a whole process constancy that has no relation with what u think is now, while to me it is the only reference but that would state more how u r all alone in truth

while u cant enjoy others but if u r alone seriously as constant fact so u would appreciate others from different angle when they are the same in concept perspective of what they do realize objectively

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

it is not what i meant, i think u r a pervert a bit, it is amazing how u reverse all and claim being the same especially when it concerns smthg or someone else

[color=gold] Didnt reverse anything at all absolutely and pervert
low jab and that I am not. A babel fish I wish would help this out more 1 thinks

u see how u hate truth, u cant stand any point objective to respect so u reverse all and jump to a subjective conclusion about totally else

[color=gold] I dont hate truth I seek it??? thats why I am engaging you with this conversation here? And I am mentally receptive to understand your point of views and not just shoot them down because they may not fit my way of thinking. To me its not logical to ignore even thing 1 cannot fully understand.

u keep meaning a source when it is about freedom rights, i never ever meant that i could come from smthg or smwhere

[color=gold] Source in relation to Creator, and you DO come from something or somewhere like ALL other creations. I feel my words are partcially making it thru to you how I want so you understand me and you are taking them in a harsh way and I am not even going for your energy like that I was trying to better understand you and you still dont see it.

and for ur second bizar question, my first post said it all, i was just meaning nicely that love is hate and intelligence is the right way, i didnt mention powers or point anything u said particularly

[color=gold] and I understand you were being respectful as I was as well I WANT TO UNDERSTAND THE INTELLIGENCE WAY THATS ALL* not tearing your down are even on that low frequency with you, to my knowledge you havent taken my eye so I dont seek yours. I am trying to be as respectful as I can also. I feel you are sharing some potential important data so I am trying to get it FULLY.

on a side note, i hate teachers and im far free out of any shape i could be that look like explaining smthg, only the idea is directly my opposition, im just an individual free right whatever i could answer if u ask me is really free from me as i forget about it already while answering as nothing[color=gold] And I thank you for taking time to answer, also trying to be understanding of your POV is not hard to do its just our words and how we think of them are comming off a bit wrong

u r of u only anyone is such bc any is only its free out of all that none alike and each must b through its true self reality that also none is the same, any detail point of any nature or relative object character change the whole reality, u must b into details of ur freedom out to realize the reality of both being oneself objectively, it is a whole process constancy that has no relation with what u think is now, while to me it is the only reference but that would state more how u r all alone in truth [color=gold]I somewhat get from this your are saying nothing is connected and that my reality is mine only and others within what I preceive to be reality are my manifestations??? SeeI am trying to get where your comming from, not attacking you

while u cant enjoy others but if u r alone seriously as constant fact so u would appreciate others from different angle when they are the same in concept perspective of what they do realize objectively

[color=gold]still processing this

I detect a bit of uncomfort with our open communications so if you feel that is the case you can U2U me if it helps our communications out more. You covered some interesting data so feel free to carry on here in the open or private in u2u what ever is better for you.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

[color=gold] Source in relation to Creator, and you DO come from something or somewhere like ALL other creations. I feel my words are partcially making it thru to you how I want so you understand me and you are taking them in a harsh way and I am not even going for your energy like that I was trying to better understand you and you still dont see it.

first it doesnt matter to me what u mean or trying, im not like u meaning to b someone so i could understand who is meaning that for me, i dont see of u but what u realize, and this introduce perfectly my second point that u mentionned there

there is no creator from my perspective of myself or all, i cant get how evil u get to that extend while u sound nice really

creation by definition is not the truth, how it becomes the truth that everything must surely being created, dont u see what u r forcing to picture that? suffocations darkness heavy black roofs, it is crazy what all is living through

how a fancy become all by force, what happen to u, how what is meant on marge of all kill all?

i dont want my right existence, take it all, but any has a right to exist it is free space there is no houses and rents to pay nor taxes to charge pretenses, it is free space merde, if ur god dare say that he has some rights of myself then i will give it to him all for free i dont want any but shut it off stop saying those things loud as if there is nothing else but that

to me gods must pay humans and animals awareness to be forced to those heavy dirty days forced, awareness mister is free merde
principally there is nothing and absolute freedom merde where there was so much more beyond all ur gods that are inferior for inferiority infinitely just crap dirt
if u fill a space with dirt it doesnt become dirt that kill the space

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

first it doesnt matter to me what u mean or trying, im not like u meaning to b someone so i could understand who is meaning that for me, i dont see of u but what u realize, and this introduce perfectly my second point that u mentionned there

there is no creator from my perspective of myself or all, i cant get how evil u get to that extend while u sound nice really

I understand how you view things and its all good to exist as you wish. You feel that since the CREATOR is a being you cannot physically see or sense or communicate with as you would like the CREATOR is not real. And YOUR intelligence truth view of it all basically doesnt allow you to forsee there being 1 a CREATOR because it doesnt fit logically in the mindstate you possess. Where if its not verified thru science of some sort then its not reality AT ALL.
So basically how I view things with there being a CREATOR of ALL things within this little universe of ENERGY, who if the Ancient Aliens data is right the CREATOR ALSO created them the ET as the ancient man called them GODS I basically am sharing blablabla as YOU call it since you cannot verify it. Fair enough assumption of my view and you basically cleared up all I needed to understand with our communications.
You somehow feel how you were created had nothing to do with how ALL was created, I got you on that. But remember science cannot prove everything how it would like but it will still verify some things. LIKE the LHC experiments. Look at the entire machine it created a energy containment field to do experiments within to find a as you call it intelligence about the creation of this little universe all while discrediting the CREATOR. YET look at the machin it wishes to generate big bang data within a ENERGY CONTAINMENT DEVICE SMH so even if some of the data from its experiments is inaccurate the scientist are still following the creators process. Which is to MANAGE MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF ENERGY IN A CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT SMH A CONTROLLED ENERGY CONTAINMENT DEVICE THAT GROWS ENERGY HOW IRONIC.

It was nice chatting with you getting a feel of your different ideas ect. absolutely. Maybe in time the REAL TRUTH WILL be REVEALED until then all enerigies within this containment device shall co exist on a need to know bases I guess and may never get beyond seeing differences between another which would only help ALL to coexist on a more positive LOVING manner. The INTELLIGENCE comes in when seeing ALL energies working together who knows what the outcome could be, see LOVE unites we work as univesal family and mature as energy.

creation by definition is not the truth, how it becomes the truth that everything must surely being created, dont u see what u r forcing to picture that? suffocations darkness heavy black roofs, it is crazy what all is living through

I am not forcing nothing if you mean by effecting your collective mindstates then sorry if your mind has issues visualizing something new to the universal collectivness. Its wild because as hard as it is for you to visualize the TRUTH in ALL were created and ALL have energy within them RIGHT as do you RIGHT its EQUALLY hard for me to visualize things just spontaniously jumping into existence and becomming aware and carrrying on their way not acknowledging they were created, explain HOW? I can see how this would cause blackness and unseeable TRUTH to YOU for if you were never taught that you were created you cannot visualize it. So maybe in a way I am helping you to SEE the BOX you may not wish to think out of???

i dont want my right existence, take it all, but any has a right to exist it is free space there is no houses and rents to pay nor taxes to charge pretenses, it is free space merde, if ur god dare say that he has some rights of myself then i will give it to him all for free i dont want any but shut it off stop saying those things loud as if there is nothing else but that

As I said your distant energy took a few hours for me to understand. I know you feel its FREE space and that there is no being controlling / OBSERVING it and there is no rent or no one to own up too OR learn from. This POV is related to a mindstate of 1 who feels its just the way it is no boundries or UNIVERSAL GOALS JUST EXIST WITHIN THE DARKNESS FREELY. I get you more and more each sentence I read. And I dont knock or degrade your ways of thinking but maybe if you ask yourself were did you come from ASK* you will start to see more LIGHT within. You think others of Earth got the full plan? NO they dont they try to understand where they came from who created them and who GOD is. It is hard for them to connect the dots of ancient aliens and GOD as many were raised and taught that aliens werent real. And then their conscious is inturrupted and rewashed with ok well GOD may have been ancient aliens
Their responses and feeling are just like yours as you deny the CREATOR. keep that in mind how much you ALL have in common. NAMASTE*******
edit on 12/15/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

it is amazing the evil u r depth, how dare u clearly assert that u know better then me, just bc u say that there is a creator? so u r nothing to any how dare u suggest then that u know any more then another, when me i say much more about all creators in details while i also prove how truth is free concept of how all work and why it cant b else but that way while the way is the exclusive fact then

and u keep repeating how u know me from what i say just to get to ur evil ways in killing othres first before saying any to justify ur words belonging to absolute truth as if it is superior to any else

urself here showed how there is never a point to talk to religious active people, bc u r fundamentally evil forever

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

and no mister creator by definition is not the truth, that is how i identify so many creators up, by definition creator didnt create itself but also nothing didnt created it, otherwise it wont b a creator

u r too stupid to talk to me while u insist to see me as inferior for ur own concept of superiority in evil life

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join