It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ring of Power & World War III

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
So yesterday is was finally watching the Ring of Power documentary from Amenstop Productions. I had it on my hard drive for ages but didn't manage to view it as of yesterday. A very interesting film to view and I would recommend it to anyone. What struck me was the following I will quote, as it's very close to reality these days regarding the tensions in the Middle East:

"On august 15th, 1871, Albert Pike graphically outlined a blueprint for 3 planned world wars:

* World War I would weaken, topple & destroy the powerful Tsar government of Russia.
* World War II would pit Great Britain against Germany, destroy Nazi-ism and create the Zionist state of Israel.
* World War III would be ignited by fuelling aggression between the Zionists of Israel & the Arab world, who would eventually destroy one another.

Social, political & economic chaos would then force the masses to accept a one world army & one world government ruled by the illuminati."

Is it just me, or do I feel we are clearly heading towards this scenario? The Iran issue? The world economy collapsing? The OWS movement? The recent blasts of explosives and gunfires in formerly peaceful regions? What am I forgetting in this puzzle?

Your comments are much appreciated.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The simple fact is that the world needs a war, not just America but almost all major countries, this is repeated in history multiple times throughout human civilization. Social, economic and covert reasons all lead to war and it must be done seemingly, much to the dismay of your every day citizen.

Do not fret, whatever happens, must happen. What will be will be and it is futile to distress because we can not control the situation. I would as best I could, prepare for the things I can control and that would fall into surviving the coming hardships that seem inevitable.
edit on 14-12-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The New World Order will suceed. They will get what they planned for. But post suceeding, their only plan appears to be to stay in power and history proves that can never be. The tighter you squeeze...........the more you lose. The more people are prompted into thinking 'one thing' the more begin to think the opposite.

So, yes, they will get their War, destruction, chaos and Power.........but as they say, 'be careful what you wish for or you may get it!'

They will have drunk from the poisoned chalice and the rest of history , post the NWO era is yet to be written and I suspect, for those around to see it, it really will be wonderful.

So, here's to the NWO.........for the short time that they are in power, it will be 'interesting times' all round. But afterwards.................?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I respectfully disagree with you that we 'need' a war. We have had nothing but war for millenia.
We now need Peace!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Staafke

Could I trouble you to post a link to the video?
Thanks.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

The following is a letter that speculation claimed that Albert Pike wrote to Giuseppe Mazzini in 1871 regarding a conspiracy involving three world wars that were planned in an attempt to take over the world. The Pike letter to Giuseppe Mazzini was on display in the British Museum Library in London until 1977, This letter has been claimed by many internet sites to reside in the British Library in London , which denies the letter exists.

[...] here comes the quote by a quote by a quote part:

It is a commonly believed fallacy that for a short time, the Pike letter to Mazzini was on display in the British Museum Library in London, and it was copied by William Guy Carr, former Intelligence Officer in the Royal Canadian Navy. The British Library has confirmed in writing to me that such a document has never been in their possession. Furthermore, in Carr's book, Satan, Prince of this World, Carr includes the following footnote:

"The Keeper of Manuscripts recently informed the author that this letter is NOT catalogued in the British Museum Library. It seems strange that a man of Cardinal Rodriguez's knowledge should have said that it WAS in 1925".

It appears that Carr learned about this letter from Cardinal Caro y Rodriguez of Santiago, Chile, who wrote The Mystery of Freemasonry Unveiled.

To date, no conclusive proof exists to show that this letter was ever written. Nevertheless, the letter is widely quoted and the topic of much discussion.

[...]

Internal evidence, the language and subject matter, clearly suggest a much later creation date.

here is more input:
secure.wikimedia.org...

- sad story because it would be a serious glitch in the matrix if this quote qould be true...
edit on 14-12-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

edit on 14-12-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

edit on 14/12/2011 by Sauron because: internal quote tags to external quote tags

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
"One day, we all have to stand before our maker and face judgement"

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Sure thing. I found it here.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Staafke
So yesterday is was finally watching the Ring of Power documentary from Amenstop Productions. I had it on my hard drive for ages but didn't manage to view it as of yesterday. A very interesting film to view and I would recommend it to anyone. What struck me was the following I will quote, as it's very close to reality these days regarding the tensions in the Middle East:

"On august 15th, 1871, Albert Pike graphically outlined a blueprint for 3 planned world wars:

* World War I would weaken, topple & destroy the powerful Tsar government of Russia.
* World War II would pit Great Britain against Germany, destroy Nazi-ism and create the Zionist state of Israel.
* World War III would be ignited by fuelling aggression between the Zionists of Israel & the Arab world, who would eventually destroy one another.

Social, political & economic chaos would then force the masses to accept a one world army & one world government ruled by the illuminati."

Is it just me, or do I feel we are clearly heading towards this scenario? The Iran issue? The world economy collapsing? The OWS movement? The recent blasts of explosives and gunfires in formerly peaceful regions? What am I forgetting in this puzzle?

Your comments are much appreciated.

"Nazism" did not exist in 1871.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

The world needs a war?! WTH, yeah the world needs to drop 10,000 nukes and bioplauges and chemicals to enaure the human race is forced into extinction.

Sorry to be blunt but I dont know what planet you are living on here

What we need to do is just remove those people who incite war for thier own greedy ends and learn to live in harmomy with eachother and focus on righting some of the ecological wrongdoing and throwing people in jail for stealing billions through fraud.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Staafke

The Pike/Mazzini hoax has been thoroughly debunked here. Read it in full before you try to dismiss it. Terry is a respected, published author about the historical Bavarian Illuminati, a former member of ATS, and no friend of Masons. He'd have nothing to gain by lying about it being a hoax. He's done his homework—more than most conspiracy theorists have—and he's come to the conclusion that the whole thing was a lie.
edit on 2011.12.14 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by aMason

I know Nazism didn't exist back then, but the roots of Nazism emerged in the Romantic period from the 19th century.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Thanks for that link. It was a very informative and extensive read. I was too fast posting this thread, mainly because of the shock I felt when my mind instantly made the connection with the current situation in the Middle East and what this documentary proclaimed as truth. I feel a bit ashamed and somewhat cheated right now, but I'll consider it a lesson. Again, thank you for that link.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indenu
"One day, we all have to stand before our maker and face judgement"

No, we don't.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Staafke

The problem is, any contemporary conspiracy theorist who bases any of his work on Nesta Webster, William Guy Carr, or Edith Starr Miller/Lady Queensborough, should immediately be discounted. Those all have been proven as sensationalist lies of their eras. Any self-respecting theorist should distance himself as far as possible from their writings. But most don't, and thus, they are easily laughed at for being duped fools.

Edit to add: It's a bit harsh for me to say they deserved to be laughed at.

But I do believe people making such claims need to hold themselves to a higher standard and be able to back up their assertions, rather than just accept what someone else wrote as being gospel. It's true, I'm a Mason, so I've got a vested interest in this game, but also as a Mason I feel that education is the key to illumination. When a source has been proven unreliable, stop using it as a source, or its poison will taint the rest of your work, no matter how noble your intent.
edit on 2011.12.14 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

reply to post by aMason

I know Nazism didn't exist back then, but the roots of Nazism emerged in the Romantic period from the 19th century.

My mistake, I thought you claimed Pike specifically stated Nazism would be defeated during a second world war.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by aMason

reply to post by aMason

My mistake, I thought you claimed Pike specifically stated Nazism would be defeated during a second world war.

Well I quoted it exactly as it was stated in the documentary. But in light of the reactions and debunking there after, it doesn't matter much any more does it?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Staafke

The Ring of Power?

Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatuluk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

* The War of Wrath would weaken, topple & destroy the powerful Dark Lord of Thangorodrim.
* The War of the Last Alliance would pit Elves and Men against Mordor, destroy Barad-dur and create the Numenorean states of Gondor and Arnor.
* The War of the Ring would be ignited by fuelling aggression between the Three & the One Ring, which would eventually be destroyed together.

Social, political & economic chaos would then force the masses to accept a one-world government ruled by the the heir of Elendil.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

Do you mind if I was just thinking: "WTF"? Can you explain yourself, lol

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Staafke

The Rings of Power.

Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them,
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join