It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran to move enrichment sites if need be

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

“We will move our uranium enrichment centers to more secure locations should conditions require, "Brigadier General Gholam-Reza Jalali told Mehr News Agency on Wednesday.

He added that measures have been taken to make Iran's nuclear infrastructure secure and to increase cyber security in order to deter potential threats.

The senior Iranian commander also dismissed the possibility of an attack on Iran's nuclear sites, saying that if the US and Israel were able to launch such an attack they would have done so by now.
Brigadier General Jalali stressed that the Bushehr Nuclear Power Plant is not in harm's way, as international conventions and protocols prevent any attack on such centers.

He went on to say that any military strike on the Bushehr nuclear power plant would endanger the safety of the Persian Gulf littoral state as it is located near the border region.

The United States and Israel have repeatedly threatened Tehran with the "option" of a military strike, based on the allegation that Iran's nuclear work may consist of a covert military agenda.

Iran has refuted the allegations, saying that as a signatory to the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) and a member of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), it has the right to develop and acquire nuclear technology for peaceful purposes.

WhileIsrael refuses to allow inspections of its nuclear facilities or to join the NPT based on its policy of nuclear ambiguity, Iran has been subjected to snap IAEA inspections due to its policy of nuclear transparency.

Israel recently test fired a new long-range missile capable of carrying nuclear warheads. The test was carried out at the Palmahim air base in central Israel.

This three-stage Jericho-3 missile, which is capable of delivering a 750-kilo warhead to a distance, is estimated to have a range of up to 10,000 kilometers. Paradoxically, Israel's new nuke-capable missile, which can target many parts of the globe, is not considered a threat in the eyes of the West.

pressTV

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I think US has done everything it could to show it's hostilities toward Iran.

US wants Iran to stop making nuclear power plant and follow the NWO, Iran refuses simply.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
They can move them anyplace they want, the simple fact of the matter is, they will never be beyond reach of NATO weapons, Iran will not have the "bomb" that has already been decided on the world stage. As for the debate on if they should or they should't, it is seemingly irrelevant because "we" don't get to decide, those in power do and they are saying no.
edit on 14-12-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

I cannot say I am surprised by this...it is pretty much what I would have expected Iran to say in the face of all the threats and recent developments.

It is troubling though...and I don't foresee a happy ending...they will end up getting bombed and the only question now is when that will happen!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I think those in power need to convince ordinary people to go to the fronts.

They need people to kill and to be killed. So , I think they are thinking " It is not a good time to involve American people in a new invasion ".

And that is why Ben Ali left Tunisia , Mubarak left Egypt , Saleh will leave Yemen soon.

Because people can not be brought to the fronts when they are informed.

I think as long as people learn about their govt and propaganda , they will not support their govt. And won't start an invasion. So , there won't be a war.

At least , I look forward that way.
edit on 14/12/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
It's a game of Chess now between Iran and the USA, and both are trying to psyche out each other whilst rattling the sabre.

Both are as bad as each other when it comes down to it, i think both want the war, but don't want to swing the first punch.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MahmoudAhmadinejad

I think a very slight of studying history of 200 years ago would make you change your mind , mamy.

Vietnam
Japan
Iraq
Sudan
S Africa
Libya
Egypt
Saudi Arabia
Iran ( the former regime )
Afghanistan
Pakistan

Making puppets and colonies and neo-colonies is just a little part of what US has done to the world.

Deny ignorance , mammy.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

How many of those countries had Russia watching its back?

2nd

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MahmoudAhmadinejad

How many of those countries had Russia watching its back?

2nd

Where is the connection with invasion and supporting terrorism ?

Are you really from Iran ?

Do you even know Wahhabis ?

Do you know other international terrorist groups ?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

The senior Iranian commander also dismissed the possibility of an attack on Iran's nuclear sites, saying that if the US and Israel were able to launch such an attack they would have done so by now..

pressTV

This 'senior Iranian commander' is a silly little man. The US and Israel are nuclear nations.
We easily could have launched an attack .. and wiped out the entire country of Iran IF WE WANTED TO.

That's the difference between the government Iran and the USA ...
Even though we CAN easily nuke Iran into the stone age ... we don't do it.
We work through diplomacy and take financial measures to try to reign in
an out of control totalitarian menace - Iran.
Whereas the crazyies in charge of Iran would just push a button and blow the
world up in order to try to bring their fake 12th Imam in.

The West has evolved over the centuries. It's not perfect, but it's evolved more than some others.
Shame the same can't be said for the leadership of some so-called 'muslim countrires'.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by hmdphantom

The senior Iranian commander also dismissed the possibility of an attack on Iran's nuclear sites, saying that if the US and Israel were able to launch such an attack they would have done so by now..

pressTV

This 'senior Iranian commander' is a silly little man. The US and Israel are nuclear nations.
We easily could have launched an attack .. and wiped out the entire country of Iran IF WE WANTED TO.

That's the difference between the government Iran and the USA ...
Even though we CAN easily nuke Iran into the stone age ... we don't do it.
We work through diplomacy and take financial measures to try to reign in
an out of control totalitarian menace - Iran.
Whereas the crazyies in charge of Iran would just push a button and blow the
world up in order to try to bring their fake 12th Imam in.

The West has evolved over the centuries. It's not perfect, but it's evolved more than some others.
Shame the same can't be said for the leadership of some so-called 'muslim countrires'.

I haven't seen Iran mass murdering people in history while US has. US is just bringing the NWO and it is halfway.

We have seen it and it is rejected worldwide.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You are just diss-informed brain-washed and I can not help you. You can come over to my every thread and post three replies to one post , but I won't give up ATS.

But the idea you have about me , I bet that time will provide your answer.

My last message is the repeated one , in bold :

یا بَنی إِسْرائیلَ اذْکُرُوا نِعْمَتِیَ الَّتی أَنْعَمْتُ عَلَیْکُمْ وَ أَوْفُوا بِعَهْدی أُوفِ بِعَهْدِکُمْ وَ إِیّایَ فَارْهَبُونِ (40)
O, CHILDREN OF ISRAEL! CALL TO MIND THE FAVOUR I HAVE BESTOWED UPON YOU, AND BE FAITHFUL TO YOUR COVENANT WITH ME; I WILL BE TRUE TO MINE, AND HAVE AWE OF ME. (BY PERFORMING YOUR DUTIES, AND OBSERVING THE COVENANT)
وَ آمِنُوا بِما أَنْزَلْتُ مُصَدِّقاً لِما مَعَکُمْ وَ لاتَکُونُوا أَوَّلَ کافِر بِهِ وَ لاتَشْتَرُوا بِآیاتی ثَمَناً قَلیلاً وَ إِیّایَ فَاتَّقُونِ (41)
AND HAVE FAITH IN WHAT I HAVE SENT DOWN (THE QURÄN) CONFIRMING THAT WHICH IS WITH YOU, AND BE NOT THE FIRST TO DENY IT, AND SELL NOT MY SIGNS FOR A LITTLE PRICE, (CONCEALING THE SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF QURÄN AND MOHAMMAD WHICH IS FOUND IN YOUR SCRIPTURES, FOR A LITTLE INCOME!) AND FEAR YOU ME.
وَ لاتَلْبِسُوا الْحَقَّ بِالْباطِلِ وَ تَکْتُمُوا الْحَقَّ وَ أَنْتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ (42)
AND COVER NOT TRUTH WITH FALSEHOOD, NOR CONCEAL THE TRUTH WHILE YOU KNOW IT.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I have told you .. don't bother quoting that Qu'ran at me. It's worthless. It isn't from God. It has nothing to do with the topic at hand. And you still haven't answered my question .... You admit Iran has no freedom of information, no freedom of the press, and yet you somehow manage to get on the internet and post the Iranian party line here ... so how can that be unless you are a government agent????

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I think it would be better to read.

وَ لاتَلْبِسُوا الْحَقَّ بِالْباطِلِ وَ تَکْتُمُوا الْحَقَّ وَ أَنْتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ (42)
AND COVER NOT TRUTH WITH FALSEHOOD, NOR CONCEAL THE TRUTH WHILE YOU KNOW IT.

top topics

join