It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Drone Bites The Dust Isn't That Strange ?? Two in One Week !!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Maybe the US is deliberately "landing" these crafts on Iranian soil to make sure they can scout the areas where it's best to drop their nukes on Israel? Just to make sure both countries are able to annihilate each other?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Staafke

I can appreciate your opinion but they dont ahve to land to find or scout an area. That can be done from the air and is best from the air . ( in my opinion ) I am no expert but I will say it again. I find it strange at best that a drone landed "In Tact" in Iran.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

I don't think you understand what I was trying to say. I'm throwing in the hypothesis of the US landing these drones intact on Iranian soil so they could use it in a war effort against Israel.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This is a kind of Trojan Horse! Listen what i'm saying.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
My hunch is this:

You must admit that it is very likely that comm will drop out from time to time. It's a long chain of radio signals from the US to the mid east.
The software likely has code to put the drone in a wings level gradual circle if communication is lost. And if the receiver fails the drone will circle until the tanks empty. Then the batteries will maintain the power to allow the drone to circle down to a mild crash.

I'll bet the code is being changed as we speak.

The second drone was engine problems. It happens.
edit on 14-12-2011 by samkent because: add more

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

I also hear that due to some magnetic field disurbance possible from the sun or a shift in our planet, is causing compass to go slightly wrong and piont wrong direction for north.

Also certain pionts around the globe have patches of high and low radiation levels usually deflected by the earths magnetic field that can put GPS satalites out of contact breifly.

So its feasable even if it wasnt an actual malfuntion that a drone can go the wrong way and end up out of range, though far more likly are the ideas that its the US poking at Iran and other countrys wiht a long stick to see what happens.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join