It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Drone Bites The Dust Isn't That Strange ?? Two in One Week !!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I had to thread on this and this is the third time I am trying to post. But thats 2 in one week. I find that a strange malfuntion of equipment if you do the math on how many have gone down in the years they have been being used.So Pakistan lets The Chinese examine a crashed remote controlled copter. Iran gets one Drone "Intact" last week and now a crash in Africa.

I think it smells and is not what they claim. I think our good buddies iin Washington are putting the final touches on the plan they have worked on for ages. That plan is to debilitate the capabilities of the armed forces to protect The American soil and it's people. At this point I really question if our men and women in uniform will make it home in one piece.

Tuesday's crash follows last week's claim by Iran that it seized a drone identified as the RQ-170 Sentinel. Tehran said it was captured over the country's east. The nearly intact drone was displayed on state TV and flaunted as a victory for Iran in a complicated intelligence and technological battle with the U.S.

Intact huh? Sounds like they landed it to me. Lets face it , they fly at high altitude right? They don't soft land alone and planes don't do well or stay intact on hard landings do they?

I can't wait to see this unfold. I had a feeling when the last one went don't in Iran's hands that something was not right and I stand by it still. The link below is to the latest story in case you missed it.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
So now these "terrorists" can use their hacking skills to take over the control flying objects.

With all the talk of the NDAA and its use to stop "home grown terrorists", its pretty obvious where this is going before they can use the NDAA on us for "our protection".

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

My personal opinion is that these mishaps are accidents due to sloppy operations nothing more. Drones have crashed and been shot down in the past, this is nothing new.

I am bothered by how easily so many members are convinced that the Iranian drone incident was part of some secret plan by the White House. If any of these people took the time to look at this from all perspectives they would most likely come to the conclusion that the Americans have nothing to gain from this supposed psy-op.

If this were a planned event like some members have theorized it's not sabotage since the first thing the Iranians would have done is check for intrusive technology that could be used to spy on their facilities.

I'm surprised that so many senior members have let their blind patriotism cloud their judgement. The Iranians aren't stupid, they're probably not even allowed to speak freely near the damn thing so I'm not sure what kind of info people are thinking this supposed spy drone will detect. These claims of secret nano-tech being in the drone meant to spy on Iran is absurd and nothing more than Strawman attempts to hide the fact that their ever so powerful military screws up too.

IF this were a planned attempt to plant this drone on Iranian soil by the Americans, the only possible reason would be for propaganda reasons to gather support for an attack on Iran. I didn't think the American public would fall for it, but my fellow ATS members have surprised me by falling for it hook line and sinker.

S n F op as always.
edit on 14-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I have to agree with you on the fact that this drone was "landed" in Iran. Seems a little odd that this thing came down intact.

On a sidenote, I hear Obama is upset because he feels he got stiffed in the World Leaders Christmas Gift Exchange this year. Sources close to President Obama overheard him saying to the First Lady, "I send him a drone for Christmas and the cheap SOB sends me this."

Should look great in the Lincoln Bedroom

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I would also like to add that I'm not sure how the Iranians actually ended up with the drone. It appears that it wasn't shot down so it was most likely hacked, or it was a lemon, just like the one that crashed in Seychelles. These things are everywhere so you're going to have the odd malfunction. It's just like regular airplanes, the more that are in operation, the higher probability of a crash or malfunction.

Of course these are just my opinions so I could be as wrong as the next guy.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Im guessing the USA is sending sub standard drones, that they know can be taken down by the iranians, to justify an invasion.

"They stole our drone, we need it back, its a national security issue, we need feet on the ground"

HOOOOHAAAAAH

USA up to their old tricks again...nothing more. Sly bastards.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Glad you posted about this!
Saw this on the news just a little bit ago while getting ready- didn't hear the whole report about it, but my first thought was...

WTF?!?

Really starting to think there might be something to the
TROJAN HORSE
theory...

*ugh, just wish the world would find some peace already. all the nonsense is exhausting and tragic for us all

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
What were our drones doing over Iran? I dont buy this. Cant wait to hear what our Military minds think.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
accident my rear end!!!!

USA is just giving iran opertunitys to not comply.

Boy kicks ball over grumpy mans fence, boy knocks on door, grumpy man tells boy to get lost, boy lights paper bag of dog mess on door step. A simple way to start somthing from nothing.

edit on 14-12-2011 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

My personal opinion is that these mishaps are accidents due to sloppy operations nothing more. Drones have crashed and been shot down in the past, this is nothing new.

I am bothered by how easily so many members are convinced that the Iranian drone incident was part of some secret plan by the White House. If any of these people took the time to look at this from all perspectives they would most likely come to the conclusion that the Americans have nothing to gain from this supposed psy-op.

If this were a planned event like some members have theorized it's no sabotage since the first thing the Iranians would have done is check for intrusive technology that could be used to spy on their facilities.

I'm surprised that so many senior members have let their blind patriotism cloud their judgement. The Iranians aren't stupid, they're probably not even allowed to speak freely near the damn thing so I'm not sure what kind of info people are thinking this supposed spy drone will detect. These claims of secret nano-tech being in the drone meant o spy on Iran is absurd and nothing more than Strawman attempts to hide the fact that their ever so powerful military screws up too.

IF this were a planned attempt to plant this drone on Iranian soil by the Americans, the only possible reason would be for propaganda reasons to gather support for an attack on Iran. I didn't think the American public would fall for it, but my fellow ATS members have surprised me by falling for it hook line and sinker.

S n F op as always.

you're being too kind i've seen the same kinda agitprop and it's always the same members who are either severely lacking upstairs, system justifiers or outright disinfo, one of them is consistently posting in the 2 latter categories.

and yes it's very irritating to see some of these elaborately retarded "no, no, we tricked them by ...."posts, all of which require iranians to be even more retarded than the poster

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

You're right, I was being kind. I'm just being careful though because last night I voiced a similar opinion in a different thread and received threatening U2U's

I'm trying to sugar coat it for the die hard numpties who refuse to look at it from all possible perspectives. I don't want to be called an American hating Canadian again

I don't claim to have eternal wisdom regarding this matter, but I try to be reasonable while I analyze the information I have been presented. If some evidence were to come out disproving my theory I would gladly admit my mistakes.
edit on 14-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
It could easily be a ploy to increase tensions in order to solidify justifications for an armed intervention that will be profitable to many contractors and stimulate the economies once more, justifying huge additional defense spending and new debt.

A lot of money is being lost with the draw-down in IRAQ, and with the way the economy is a new, bigger operation must occur to help stimulate the world economy...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
. . .

Intact huh? Sounds like they landed it to me. Lets face it , they fly at high altitude right? They don't soft land alone and planes don't do well or stay intact on hard landings do they?

. . .
news.yahoo.com...

Actually I've read that they're designed to come down like a "falling leaf" upon failure. Seems like they'd be designed to self-destruct upon failure--what with being so super-sophisticated and super-secret and all. But I'm just some dumb civilian. Who am I to question our leaders and their wonderful and well-laid plans to protect us from terrorism....?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
ok lets say for arguments sake is was a faked failure of a sub-standard drone and it's really being used to track it's location around the iranian country side.imagine the the iformation coup this would be seriously.you know they are gonna take the thing to there most secure locations...i dunno...just a thought...after the drones are not really that high tech as far super classified technology goes. i'm pretty sure that sentinel drone didn't cost anywhere in the range of 100 million dollars. that's why they make drones because they are cheap and who cares if we lose one. i'll admit that the sensor pod might be pretty tech heavy but the rest of the drone? hardly. you could make a stealth looking drone from pictures of a f22 raptor and a b2 bomber...the damn thing looks like 100 scale version of the b2. if they were really worried about they would have bombed the facility holding it by now

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

lol just be careful of not getting your post deleted or post banned
cut through the BS as if you were a laser works best for me IMO
either numptie gets it, ignores it, goes off tangent, or claims to not understand/i am crazy

much more informative as many will play games and waste time

gotta go got a job yet another computer infected by pr0n: try and scan and it freezes up maybe related to drone failures and explosions? did the Iranians upload something they caught from zionazis?
hmmm

off topic re lol u2u should change name to R.U.NUTS

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

These crashes are starting to prove that there is nothing like a human at the controls.

However, if I were a Russian or Chinese military man, I would be testing my antii-drone devices by sending my crews here and there where the drones are active. That would be the ultimate field test. After all, bringing down one of those is not too big of a political deal. It is merely hardware. Being totally electronic, those things have to have vulnerabilities that can be accessed and therefore attempts would be made to find their weaknesses. So in some cases, at least, I think that is what is happening to explain so many crashes, be they the top of the line models or the smaller battlefield models.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

You said: "Intact huh? Sounds like they landed it to me. Lets face it , they fly at high altitude right? They don't soft land alone and planes don't do well or stay intact on hard landings do they?"

The shrouded undercarriage is a clear giveaway that the ship is not completely intact.

Do you have idea of the program and skill the Iranian's would need to override the flight control progam of that craft tand to make it land? --I don't either. But it would be a lot of work to crack the encryption AND fly the craft to a landing someplace that it was not programed for.

Don't put too much credibility in what they are saying. Frankly, I don't seen them as the bad guys our MSM paints them to be, but mid-eastern rhetoric tends to get bloated about every time one of those folks opens their mouth. It is a culture thing.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I'd have to agree with your posts 100%. While there is the outlying possibility that this is some planned spying attempt, it would require the organizers to believe that the Iranians are as gullible and incompetent as pre-schoolers. There is nothing that I have seen that would make me believe we even have a need to pull off a stunt like many individuals here claim anyhow. I'm a citizen of the US, but I don't doubt for a second that we just had some operational mishaps.

Lets also be realistic people.. If the sentinels are hardly classified compared to many of our other technologies.. Do you think we'd have to stoop to some trojan horse method of gathering intel on Iranian facility locations? We have satellites capable of producing images with enough magnification to read the second hand on a person's watch. I'm pretty sure with the billions of tax dollars we spend on military developments that we have capabilities far more advanced than sticking a tracking and recording device in a downed drone. If you are so blindly patriotic, you should give our military a little more credit than that. I'll mark this one up as an operational mishap/failure. The other downed drones are probably being reported because the media has a tendency to sensationalize anything that makes news. We probably lose drones more frequently than that. The Iranians got lucky and bagged one that is more uncommon and the media is making sure to cover the hell out of it to portray the image that those Iranians are crazy war-mongers. When we start bombing Iran no one will protest because we've all been conditioned to believe they are "the bad guys". Who cares if someone wants to develop a nuclear program, why are we the "Deciders". Iranians are smart enough to know if they launched a nuke it would have far more serious ramifications on a global scale. I digress...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

That's a cool teapot, Bro

It's probably the same cause that brought down the first one, be that a technical fault or a virus

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
You can reduce malfunctions and solve many problems with 4 things-
Paradigm Shift (Where the Losers are actually more Elite and smarter than the Winners)

1. Don't outsource or subcontract anymore(quit compartmentalizing the projects so much)
2. CEOs cut half your salaries(you will still be wealthy with half of what you get now)
3. Pay your workers a living wage where they aren't struggling so Gdamnd much so they cant wait to get to work because its worth their while.
4.Last but not least... Work on shielding your electronics with anti-magnetic disruption methods.

I currently have $14.37 in my BBVA bank account with a court date to pay an irrelevant fine. (Because my papers were not in order) Papers please- Insurance Registration Inspection.

ITS THE LAW right? my bad
so be it...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join