It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do ? *

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I don't care if the rest of the world would know, as long as the Goverment know's. Im happy.

... And with my 1 million...

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I would make as many copies as I could. I would then distribute these copies along with an explanation of my situation through the mail, internet, personal hand offs; anything to get the knowledge around. With more people watching my actions, any immediate deaths would seem rather suspicious. As for the deaths; a small price to pay for the truth.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by firedog
i would spread the video,making sure all the big ufo companys get it,then let the government take me,i just want to get the info spread

You all are talking about yourself, what about your family/relatives?

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I keep the money, and keep the video for my self. If my life is in danger, don�t care to spread it, I don�t care people to know it... it�s nice to have a secret... and a million!

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I think it depends on whether you really want the money or not. You could duplicate the video many times over and distribute it as much as possible with your story. At this point if the government harms you they only validate the truth of what you are saying.

I have a better idea. Don't do anything for a period of time while you hide the money through different channels known and accessible only to you...if that's possible. Once you feel secure and some time has passed then release the video as wide as possible. I dont know man, that's a real pickle. The whole family thing is a real sleazy move on their part.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 03:57 AM
link   
You dont have any such video anyway so why would it matter.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by et is dead
You dont have any such video anyway so why would it matter.

Well as you would know better what i have and what i dont, besides that, this is just a thread on different opinions: "i would, i could, if .." NOT
"I have, I will .." You get the point. Be more creative, man.

[edit on 9-9-2004 by partykid]

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
If this was good video that couldn't be easily debunked then I would probably disappear for a while, hopefully from my own doing.

While incognito I would make many copies and stash for safe keeping. I think I would attempt to release to reputable news sources first and not over the internet. Eventually, I would offer full resolution downloads in cooperation with someone who could supply the bandwidth. Truth is more important than the money or even my own safety. I would hate to endanger my family but I would make the truth be known.

It's unfortunate that photos and video can be faked so easily. Also, everything is debunked automatically, even by believers.

I bet I could post a picture of my cat licking it's naughty hole and someone hear would say it is "Photoshopped". .....err....not that I have one.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join