It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 9/11 witness and ground zero worker tells his story

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
First off i did a quick search didn't see this particular video this man obviously feels this event was more then just to start a war and gain the people's support. From what he calculates there where bomb's and during the clean up disinterest to help and treat ground zero workers exposed to unknown chemical's. He seem's very angry and suspicious of the whole situation a must watch in my eye's enjoy.

edit on 14-12-2011 by Godhood because: corrections

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Godhood

Very interesting footage..

I have a hard time believing our own leaders would set this up, but when i hear stuff like this it makes it harder and harder for me to still believe that..everything about that day is suspicious, EVERYTHING.

Hundreds of police men, fire fighters, and civilians heard and saw explosions before and after the planes hit.

There are just too many coincidences, too many suspicious events that happened that day for me to believe the official story anymore.

PS: The man "Jeffery" was very well spoken, and informed, this is no shlub guys...Oh and HAHA for the awkward hug at the end..

edit on 14-12-2011 by dannotz because: PS

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz
reply to post by Godhood

Very interesting footage..

I have a hard time believing our own leaders would set this up, but when i hear stuff like this it makes it harder and harder for me to still believe that..everything about that day is suspicious, EVERYTHING.

Hundreds of police men, fire fighters, and civilians heard and saw explosions before and after the planes hit.

There are just too many coincidences, too many suspicious events that happened that day for me to believe the official story anymore.

Can you back up your statement that hundreds of police men, firefighters and civilians heard and saw explosions before the planes hit ? Thanks.

Sounds of explosions afterwards are to be expected in the demise of huge buildings and do not automatically equate to explosives.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Well before hand by hundreds, maybe not. But just watch the video, and other videos similar to it. There are people talking about explosions in the lower levels right before the tower was hit. Thanks??

And really, there are so many things we could knit-pick over about that day...which is pretty suspicious just in itself. SO MANY.

edit on 14-12-2011 by dannotz because: lol

edit on 14-12-2011 by dannotz because: fanks

edit on 14-12-2011 by dannotz because: shpellang

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Godhood

great ! and now the most important question : where is the KKK or the revenge hero to punish the guilty ha?????

where???? otherwise you americans are doomed!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Some days ago there was a documentary about 9/11 here in the German TV on N24.

They let "experts" do some debunking of (in my opinion) very serious questions like "other steel towers burned for days without breaking down, why not the towers?" - the answer to this was NOT "these towers were hit by planes therefore weakened" but "steel gets weaker in those temperatures", without explaining why other burning skyscrapers didn't crash.

The whole show was like this - they raised a critical question and let some guys answer them usually in a way which showed that those experts thought that the questioneer was a crazy man even thinking about this. "Those people should stop worrying about these physically obviously possible incidents!"

Were did Flight 93 go? Yepp, straight in squashy moorlands, directly above some collapsed mines. Thats why there was no large hole or huge masses of debris or wingparts or whatever. They are soooooo deep in the mud right now!

I stopped looking after about 15 minutes of this, it was so absolutely biased I couldn't endure more of it..!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dannotz

The only person I am aware of to claim an explosion prior to plane impact was William Rodriguez. He has little credibility because of the way his story has developed over time. He was working in the basement and his account from the time refers to a rumble , nothing about an explosion below. As pointed out in this item, what would have been the point of an explosion below the basement when the collapse obviously originated from the impact point :-

www.911myths.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I totally agree with everything this guy says,

I can't believe ten years on that the truth movement has not got to the masses yet, (got to be mainstream conditioning)

I think we should concentrate on reports of the explosions on responders radio transmissions,

and the clear connections between the Bush's and Bin ladens. (Financial and private)

Tony Blair and Bush were "convicted" of war crimes in a symbolic action by Malaysia.

Maybe we could get Russia to investigate 9/11 and make the results public? Washington's never going to do it.

As a side note, did you see the crazy eyes on this guy when he had answered certain questions?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Most people who have researched 911 know to stay away from the 911 Myths website and you know why.
I think this witness is as credible as any of the others that went on the record.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Because if the lobby, and lower supports had not have been weakened first, the resistance to collapse would be to great (buildings were very strong) and possibly only the top of the building would tip and fall,

They needed to make sure it was all dust, to avoid people like us having anything "solid" to go on.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Timely...??

Click to enlarge...

Not to derail the thread... however the van with 'Wikileaks' emblazoned on it is kind of interesting.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by Alfie1

Most people who have researched 911 know to stay away from the 911 Myths website and you know why.
I think this witness is as credible as any of the others that went on the record.

Whatever your opinion of 9/11 Myths is it not a fact that when interviewed on 9/11 itself William Rodriguez referred only to being aware of a "big rumble"... "like moving furniture in a massive way." And nothing about anything happening before the plane impact.

The allegation about an explosion below him while working in the basement was only made years later.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Well you can add one of the guys in the video to your list of who heard an explosion before.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Your right, most 9/11 truthers are afraid of 9/11myths.com. The gentleman that runs it has spent a lot of time filing FOIA requests and posting the documents he gets from those requests. He also spent a lot of time researching different aspects of various theories and finding sources to back them up.

Truthers are afraid to see it laid out in black and white, where their theories are hogwash.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by Alfie1

Whatever your opinion of 9/11 Myths is it not a fact that when interviewed on 9/11 itself William Rodriguez referred only to being aware of a "big rumble"... "like moving furniture in a massive way." And nothing about anything happening before the plane impact.

The allegation about an explosion below him while working in the basement was only made years later.

en.wikipedia.org...

Alfie, you're just so 'unbelievable' .....

Cheers

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soapusmaximus
reply to post by Alfie1

Because if the lobby, and lower supports had not have been weakened first, the resistance to collapse would be to great (buildings were very strong) and possibly only the top of the building would tip and fall,

They needed to make sure it was all dust, to avoid people like us having anything "solid" to go on.

The bases remained standing until demolished. The collapses were clearly progressive from the plane impact points.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz
reply to post by Alfie1

Well you can add one of the guys in the video to your list of who heard an explosion before.

I asume you mean the traumatised young man who said " I think a bomb went off in the lobby." Do we know who he was ? What he thought about it afterwards ? What he thinks about it now ?

There is plenty of reliable testimony to severe lobby damage as the result of igniting fuel going down elevator shafts. If there was any truth to explosions going off before plane impacts do you not think there would be loads of witnesses to something so remarkable. There were thousands in the buildings.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Wow, the 9/11 rabbit hole may be even deeper than any of us expected.

That video interview reveals the potential for 9/11 to be not only a huge insurance fraud and war profiteering venture, but also a medical experiment now too.
Guatemala, anyone? Ain't like it would be the first time. It's just the public thought it was the last time. Maybe not. But not surprising from a government that would have 12 joint chiefs of staff sign off on Operation Northwoods and hand it to President Kennedy.

Are weapons effects studies being secretly conducted? That is a whole other angle of research perhaps someone needs to seriously undertake after what this guy is saying. Jesus.

In any case, S&F for a most interesting video interview.
edit on Wed Dec 14th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Thank you all for your input and opinion's the Wikileaks truck in the background is interesting i didn't see that thank you. You can tell this guy really believes he and other's were exposed to chemicals people new about but didn't talk about for me it's just another angle to see this disaster from pair this with the missing gold, building 7 and several people police and firefighters hearing and describing explosive's and explosions in the building before the collapse's just kinda throw's the fire got so hot it melted the beam's and structure theory right out the window for me but of course that my honest opinion and everybody is entitled to there own.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Thanks for posting & sharing it with us.

Don't think I've stumbled upon this eye-witness interview before..So it's good to see something new.

S&F

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join