It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plume of 'Chem' trailing from this...Insect-like segmented...plane?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
What tests were done on the 'plume' to show it was chemicals?

IRM

H2O is a chemical.

So you really don't have to do any tests to determine if it's a 'chemical' or not. You would need tests to determine what type of chemical however.

Meh, i always thought those air plumes were just the gas coming from the fuel as it ignites in the engine and the turbine blows the exhaust backwards like what comes out of a cars tailpipe. if you look at a car in really cold weather, it has a smaller "chemtrail" called exhaust that billows out.

Maybe that little chemtrail is just the jets exhaust, it's pretty cold up there. Sounds like a plausible explanation to debunk chemtrails.
edit on 14-12-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
\ Meh, i always thought those air plumes were just the gas coming from the fuel as it ignites in the engine and the turbine blows the exhaust backwards like what comes out of a cars tailpipe. if you look at a car in really cold weather, it has a smaller "chemtrail" called exhaust that billows out.

Maybe that little chemtrail is just the jets exhaust, it's pretty cold up there. Sounds like a plausible explanation to debunk chemtrails.

It is quite amaxzing the quantities of stuff that burning jet fuel makes - 1 tonne of fuel:

courtesy of SwissAir

That car "chemtrail" is the H2O, just like the jet one when it is cold and humid enough.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by defcon5
In the few frames between the massive shaking of the camera you can easily make out that this is a normal commercial aircraft, with a two engine under the wing configuration. Its white on top with silver bottom and wings. The silver parts of the aircraft are difficult to see because they are blending with the sky, while the white top surfaces are reflecting the sun and much brighter.

What he said:

Could you please then Identify the Aircraft? Since it is a normal commercial aircraft...

I believe you did capture a photo of a rare aircraft - the Airbus A380. The fuselage matches up for me. I can't see enough detail for the engines, however. Anyway, it's definitley a commercial aircraft.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

it's quite obvious you want to see a chem plane, so there is no way anyone will be able to convince you otherwise.
I hope the Parkinsons get's better.

Chemtrails are fantasy.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I am not one to come down on what people believe...but this particular "Evidence" is one of the weakest to an already weak theory.

I grew up on Air Force Bases around the world...and when I grew up was in the Air Force myself and have seen this, perfectly normal jet engine exhaust condition all my life.

We usually, do really see what we want to see in pictures and it is based, on what we want to believe.

Peace

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

The lack of "chemtrail" evidence is really getting people to grasp for straws these days, huh?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
What tests were done on the 'plume' to show it was chemicals?

IRM

H2O is a chemical.

So you really don't have to do any tests to determine if it's a 'chemical' or not. You would need tests to determine what type of chemical however.

That's a disingenuous answer. When people discuss chemtrails, they are generally referring to something more insidious than regular water vapour.

IRM

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join