It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seen this Saucer? being hauled on a flatbed trailer

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I can see the hype from people in Kansas to something like this, they aren't used to seeing something like that. However, it is a drone, end of story. In my experience as a contractor with the DoD in the past, if they have something important that needs transported, they certainly aren't going to send it on a flatbed truck down the road, it would have been shipped via the air on a transport flight. Again, it is a drone. But S & F for the thread, entertaining.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Reply to post by EngineerGuY

So a drone isnt important?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMur

From your post I knew that you liked the idea. I couldn't resist when I saw the shape. I didn't see the landing gear.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Didnt you get the memo?

Due to recent budget cuts we can no longer afford tarps to cover our top secret aircraft and recovered alien craft.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Reply to post by Gamecock

It looks covered to me... Unless there is another picture im not seeing.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

To some people who have never had the opportunity to see one yes, it sure is. Hense the reason I gave a star and flag for the thread. I was simply giving my expert opinion, and it is obviously a drone, at least to anyone who has ever had direct contact with one such as myself. It is very odd to see one going down a road I must say, which is why I like the thread.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Maybe they are warming the sheople up for the coming last card? LOL! ~SheopleNation

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
If it is an empty shell it wouldn't be so important. Otherwise I don't now why they didn't put it on a ship.

Must be on a tight schedule.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Reply to post by EngineerGuY

Ive seen weapons far more important than drones on trailer trucks. trust me I dont think this is alien tech and I dont doubt its a drone but important equipment will continue to being transported right under our noses

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Or it's a prop from Men in Black 3.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

In many ways, the best way to transport such a vehicle is right under everyone's noses lol.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
A side view posted at C2C www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It's a DRONE. If we saw this in the sky a few years ago, we would think it was a UFO. Of course we all know what UFO stands for. The fact that we can't positively identify it, makes it a UFO... except for the fact that it isn't flying.

I'm pretty sure a very large percentage of UFOs are domestic, reverse engineered technology stemming from captured WW II German scientists.

What scares me about the newer drones is they're autonomous. I can think of only one thing.. TERMINATOR!

The X47-B has a similar shape to the front of the unidentified aircraft on the flatbed:

www.popsci.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I see no similarity between the craft on the flatbed and the B-X47 drone (right?)

I may not have personal experience with drones, but it took me about 2 seconds to rule out that argument. Someone commented under the article, saying unequivocally that the object is a drone.

I dont believe it, and im a skeptic.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
there was a simular thread earlier this summer.
Other thread this summer

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by anon112358

My first impression was that it kind of looks like a partially disassembled B-2. But then looking at one, unless its in some kind of special housing, whats being towed doesn't look anything like a B-2. Although you can kind of see what looks like a windshield towards the front of it. Could it be a B2 in some kind of plastic wrapping to conceal it?
edit on 14-12-2011 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ClydeFrog42

Search around the net for "Northrop Grumman Drones"... for instance here:

www.as.northropgrumman.com...

If you don't see the potential evolution for the design of the craft on the flatbed in drone photos contained in the link above (excuse run-on)... I've said too much already.

Done.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMur

here it is the lockheed cormarant mpuav sub launched attack drone with video btw its not the object on the truck

enjoy any way

www.lockheedmartin.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
If its a real UFO the best way for the goverment to transport this craft would be exactly like this, think about it, if they try to cover the ufo , or use another misteriuos method to transported it will look more suspicious. I will say wow its a movie prop, been excorted by police because is wide. And I bet the police excorting this thing are not real police if its a real ufo, they might use police cars, but I bet you they are "men in black"

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Did they determine that it was an upside down satellite dish?

The story above is very similar, but the difference with this story is the officials in charge admitted it was a classified aircraft. I seriously doubt TPTB would do that with a top secret "flying saucer" or an actual ET spacecraft.

I'm betting on the latest autonomous drone.

With all the hoopla about the ex-Top Secret CIA drone being "captured" in Iran and the the recent unveiling of additional drone technology. I wouldn't doubt it if they're preparing for a bit of disclosure. They were only hiding our best technology in the interest of National Security. Now that the next world war is about to begin, they are ready to unveil our reversed engineered marvels. So much amazing technology was uncovered with world war II, why wouldn't world war III be any different?

"Ah... no big deal! Now that the cat's out of the bag... let's drive it down main street in a small town!"

They're just prepping us.. that's all.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join