It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seen this Saucer? being hauled on a flatbed trailer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
It's definitely a satellite dish, there are a few pics like these out there. Pretty sure a UFO would be gaurded, and moved under moonlight.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selfsecurity
reply to post by anon112358

The local news in my area also did a story on this. Havent seen the video up yet. Here is a link to an article!

www.ksn.com...

eta: actually the video is right there with the article if anyone can put it on here!
edit on 14-12-2011 by Selfsecurity because: (no reason given)

Nice find Cheers!

Here is the UFO Video uploaded by myself personally...
www....(nolink)/?1u189t1uappu51d

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

they would not have to call it an experimental craft if it was just a satellite dish. Saying its a sat dish is far less exciteing than experimental craft. The govt will talk down everything. They say drone, its really a stealth drone. They say experimental craft its really some Greys 2012 Super sport model (with turbo, and leather seats).

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Did you send pictures of this into Coast to Coast AM?

i saw a very similar set of pics on the website.

But obviously it isn't anything top secret, i'm pretty sure they would've atleast threw a sheet over it if it was

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I live in Washington County, which is just one county east of Osage County, Oklahoma where the city of Ponca City is located. It actually sits right along the Kay and Osage County lines. I know a few of the sheriffs deputies over in Osage County. Two of them have expressed to me that they were told in advance about it coming through the area, and that it was a X-47B UCAS aircraft body that they were transporting somewhere up north. The guy they spoke with on the phone would not say where up north, but one can only assume a military base of some sort. Possibly Ft. Riley or McConnell.

X-47B UCAS
edit on 14-12-2011 by imtheweasel because: Added link

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

A satelite dish with landing gear??

I'm not saying its a saucer, but i really don't think its a DISH..

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I'd have to say that it is most likely a semi secret experimental aircraft, just like they news lady said.

That being said, I wanna pilot that thing!!!
edit on 14-12-2011 by calnorak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
im not 100% sure but it seems to me that this has been posted before.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by imtheweasel

I can see similarities between the two however the wrapped craft seems more circular. Its a good cover story nonetheless.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

I'm much more inclined to believe this is, say, a movie prop in transit, than an alien space ship.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMur

Well my guess from other images I've seen and talking with other people. The wings for this craft do fold up and are removable. I would assume that during transport they probably have some form of protective covering that goes over the wing attachment face to protect it, much like new electronics are packed in Styrofoam to protect them. Could be that those protective covers are curved and give it more of a round appearance.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JROCK2527
im not 100% sure but it seems to me that this has been posted before.

It literally has happened in the last couple of days. It was on the news in Kansas tonight, in my earlier posted link.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Just seen another pic of it from the side, it does indeed have landing gear and from that view you can see more of the outline. It is indeed a drone, Im guessing Iran took control of this one too and crashed it into some dudes corn field

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by imtheweasel

Correct, its cool to see this plane driving threw the suburbs it made these towns folks day. I wish I could see something that cool drive down my street...but then again id be chaseing it down yelling for them to stop so they can pose for a ATS picture

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I wouldn't call those on the side landing gears. Rather some sort of support and attachment to the flatbed. It could get quite boring having to pick that thing up after every curve and intersection

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMur

The link I posted earlier states:

The X-47B is a tailless, strike fighter-sized unmanned aircraft currently under development by Northrop Grumman as part of the U.S. Navy’s Unmanned Combat Air System Carrier Demonstration (UCAS-D) program. Under a contract awarded in 2007, the company designed, produced and is currently flight testing two X-47B aircraft. In 2013, these aircraft will be used to demonstrate the first carrier-based launches and recoveries by an autonomous, low-observable-relevant unmanned aircraft. The UCAS-D program will also mature relevant carrier landing and integration technologies, and demonstrate, in 2014, autonomous aerial refueling by the X-47B aircraft.

I suppose it is possible that this one of those, and that they recovered it after it suffered a crash, or failure of some sort.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Oh come on people. We're smarter than this right? Is the establishment really going to transport billions of dollars worth of extraterrestrial technology on the back of a flatbed truck in the middle of broad daylight? We can't even get close to Area 51 which has "real" technology without being shot at. You think they would just haul this equipment cross country with no security involved and packaged in something that looks exactly like what they are trying to hide in the first place? I mean, the President of the United States has the Secret Service shut down sections of the highway when HE travels on it. Whatever is inside that isn't worth our time.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Oh come on people. We're smarter than this right? Is the establishment really going to transport billions of dollars worth of extraterrestrial technology on the back of a flatbed truck in the middle of broad daylight? We can't even get close to Area 51 which has "real" technology without being shot at. You think they would just haul this equipment cross country with no security involved and packaged in something that looks exactly like what they are trying to hide in the first place? I mean, the President of the United States has the Secret Service shut down sections of the highway when HE travels on it. Whatever is inside that isn't worth our time.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon112358

img.abovetopsecret.com...

Date Time Of Original Ufo Picture is... 2011:12:10 8:10:23

edit on 14-12-2011 by neotech1neothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Check it out guys , here are a few links to compare and contrast.

Craft on the flatbed

Here is the craft at Northrop!
Navys new drone!

Great view of the shape once the wings would be removed.

Enjoy!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join