need my 20 posts

page: 1
3
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Hi, i'm a new memeber. I need 20 posts so i can start a thread




posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by anon112358
 


Don't be so quick to start a thread it's probably already been started, look around here .... learn, and get comfortable! Welcome to ATS!



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
welcome anon.
have a nice day. dont get banned



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon112358
Hi, i'm a new memeber. I need 20 posts so i can start a thread


Give the posts some thought. Read the ATS terms and conditions. Best advice I could give you, and welcome to ATS.



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
any help would be appreciated



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Recovering from a ban? You seem to know the rules is why I ask... Plus help ya get the 20



 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
i seen a semi escorted and followed by police cars. looked like a saucer on the trailer



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon112358
any help would be appreciated


Beware!!



and have fun!




posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
wel looks like you got two so far . why not tell us about yourself any cool intrests or expriences that brought you here? I may have missed the intro thread sence mw3 launch i havent been on ATS much lol
edit on 13-12-2011 by jplaysguitar because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
Recovering from a ban? You seem to know the rules is why I ask... Plus help ya get the 20



 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 


never been a member. I tried to post something, and it said i needed 20 first



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Originally posted by anon112358
any help would be appreciated


Beware!!



and have fun!


Beware? of?



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon112358
i seen a semi escorted and followed by police cars. looked like a saucer on the trailer


I took a pic of it and just wanted to see if anyone could help identify it



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
let me jump in here bewar of learning to much it can and has happend here
dont disapear now im off to line the walls in tinfoil shiny side out of course



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Reply to post by anon112358
 


Oh yeah, i forgot it does that (facepalm). welcome to the site.. What was you trying to post?

ETA: okay I see the post above. thats interesting, cant wait to see your thread.



 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 

edit on 13-12-2011 by strafgod because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
20 posts you say? Well I hope you get them.

But you started this thread, so why do you need 20 posts?



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
20 posts you say? Well I hope you get them.

But you started this thread, so why do you need 20 posts?



It said to start a thread outside of the new members forum i needed 20.
you're very observant



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by anon112358
 


Sure it wasn't the same as an old thread where it was a silo roof?

(You're supposed to say "NAH MAN it was a UFO", then I say are you sure? Then you say " NAH MAN! It looked like a saucer!!!" Then I say "Are you sure?" Then you say "F$$$$$$$n Saucer man!" and then you're up to 10 already..............



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
Reply to post by anon112358
 


Oh yeah, i forgot it does that (facepalm). welcome to the site.. What was you trying to post?


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 


Thanks, I want to post of a pic of this saucer i seen being hauled on a semi flatbed trailer last sat.



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HossBog
 


haha thanks. It had some heavy duty wheels on the botom.



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon112358
reply to post by HossBog
 


haha thanks. It had some heavy duty wheels on the botom.


They looked retractable





top topics
 
3
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join