It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War on Iran has already begun. Act before it threatens all of us...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
War on Iran has already begun. Act before it threatens all of us... Is some of the most sense I've read in a paper in a long while!!

And its a bloody good point! Look at what happened with the Vietnam war protests, they called in national guard troops on protesters at Kent state university, where innocent people were murdered because the 'elite' feared the public attention the anti war protests were getting!

Also, the Apollo mission was unveiled to the public as a massive distraction to what was going on!

So the aim of this thread is to get the idea out there that we need to get anti war protests organised, using what we have learnt so far to be as effective as possible.

Now is as good a time as any with all the news about plans to turn Isramerican soil in to a "war zone", and the fact that some troops are unwilling to even fill in the questionnaire regarding this!

We need to be as effective as possible and try and get through to troops/police that they're the ones protecting the terrorists... etc.. Are they happy being a nazi and watching friends and civilians get killed in the name of oil, opium and other resources, or would they rather be a human being?? Now is the time to decide!!.. or words to that effect

Anyways, here's the newspaper piece- News paper piece here.

There is to be no trolling or flaming, if you refuse to think beyond a narrow mind set, jog on!

The only thing this thread is for is pro-active thinking and sharing of ideas!

Namaste

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Public interest in the sham efforts in Iraq and Afghanistan was waning, and they needed something to take peoples' minds off of the embarrassment of the OWS movement,so why not invade another muslim country for no reason? It's not like the whores on capitol hill have anything better to do.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
"' 'Dey took r drone"!

"these aren't the drones you're looking for; move along..."

"didn't you get the memo:You can only protest war when there's a republican in the wh!!!
Ask "Cindy"...

edit on 13-12-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

I've been battling a protest in my head...I'd call it WOA (Walk Occupy America). Start in the west and march right to Washington with hopes that millions would wake up and see whats going on and join the walk. I just don't know how to organize. Since they'd be expecting guns. walk up like in the good ole days with pitch forks and torches lol, no law that I know banning them... But I know this is something that would take everybody to do to send a clear and powerful message. We the people are FED UP,

But I'm a crazy person or am I

edit on 13-12-2011 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2011 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
A very well written piece that highlights one thing: Bush or Obama, it doesn't matter, both administrations will lie to wage war.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

You are not crazy. I don't see the need for any weaponry in your hands however to be really effective you would need to have as many people as the country can provide.

What I can imagine is sooooo many people that they outnumber the Police and military and whoever else would be sent in to ensure control. Sheer numbers would mean the authorities would not be able to contain everyone. Just a thought.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Spot on mate.

But also, Amanda5 is very right too,, there is no room for weapons, that just gives the green light for the terrorists that control our governments to use force against us! We cant give them the opportunity!!

There is a fine line between genius and insanity,,, and you are not insane..... Possibly a lil cuckoo for wanting to walk an insane distance..lol.

But that is what it would take, or, you could see about 'just' walking across the state, create a blog, get sponsored, set up your own charity if needs be... Print out flyers to hand to people on your way.. Put an ad in the local paper to see if anyone else is prepared to give it a go,, start a facebook group,, you may only start with a few peeps, but hopefully numbers would swell as you went along..

But your defo on the right tracks!!

These protests need to start springing up around the world with more determination than OWS!!..

Or, instead of protests, lets have anti-war meetings in city centers that go on for days/weeks outside political representatives offices,, even if it was 8-5 monday - friday, it would still get attention!!

we need to use this opportunity to get the military/police on our side and for them to acknowledge the terrorists within our governments!!.. some how![where there's a will there's a way!]

edit on 13/12/11 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Thanks Amanda,

It needs to spread like wild fire,, uncontrollable!!

Namaste

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

The internet - think about how an article can go viral.We need to create the biggest most mammoth viral article we can.

I will not say everybody but almost everybody has access to the internet and right alongside that is the television and then the radio and newspapers. Start with the internet and it should spread. Maintaining a peaceful approach with the use of words will be harder to stop than the physical presence of people.

There are enough alternative radio shows and alternate printed media that it should snowball and eventually enter the mainstream news. Mainstream may very well be controlled but they don't control the people - when a story is big enough every reporter will want in...

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5

You are not crazy. I don't see the need for any weaponry in your hands however to be really effective you would need to have as many people as the country can provide.

What I can imagine is sooooo many people that they outnumber the Police and military and whoever else would be sent in to ensure control. Sheer numbers would mean the authorities would not be able to contain everyone. Just a thought.

Much Peace...

They got plenty of Fema camps fired up ready to put you all in

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by neotech1neothink

Well if the powers that be are monitoring the internet including the Above Top Secret website - you will be in the mix mister killjoy! They will want to fill those fema camps and you will have an invite just for participating in this thread!

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Another reason to think before you act, or post....

Ok, it's not here, but think people....

TextDAMASCUS, Syria, Dec. 14 (UPI) -- A Syrian-American blogger arrested in the Syrian government's crackdown on protesters could face a three- to 15-year prison sentence, a human rights group said.

www.upi.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by freetree64

Another reason to think before you act, or post....

Ok, it's not here, but think people....

TextDAMASCUS, Syria, Dec. 14 (UPI) -- A Syrian-American blogger arrested in the Syrian government's crackdown on protesters could face a three- to 15-year prison sentence, a human rights group said.

www.upi.com...

I agree completely that we have to think before we act, but,,

We can not allow ourselves to be manipulated by fear,, what ever the fear is... that and our ignorance is what has got us in this mess!!

like somebody posted above me,, we need to create something that goes viral and not just rely on protests/meetings...
edit on 14/12/11 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by neotech1neothink

if your going to post can you leave your narrow mindedness and stupidity outside!!

be a part of the solution, not the problem!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
It seem's we are not allowed to do this, according to this individual, so I guess any strike, or action, is now out of the question....

So everyone relax..... Yeah right!!!!

english.farsnews.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Heads up boy's, hit em where they ain't, as the saying goes....

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
You are not going to believe the comment in this headline.....

www.militaryaerospace.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by WHOS READY
War on Iran has already begun. Act before it threatens all of us... Is some of the most sense I've read in a paper in a long while!!

And its a bloody good point! Look at what happened with the Vietnam war protests, they called in national guard troops on protesters at Kent state university, where innocent people were murdered because the 'elite' feared the public attention the anti war protests were getting!

Also, the Apollo mission was unveiled to the public as a massive distraction to what was going on!

So the aim of this thread is to get the idea out there that we need to get anti war protests organised, using what we have learnt so far to be as effective as possible.

Now is as good a time as any with all the news about plans to turn Isramerican soil in to a "war zone", and the fact that some troops are unwilling to even fill in the questionnaire regarding this!

We need to be as effective as possible and try and get through to troops/police that they're the ones protecting the terrorists... etc.. Are they happy being a nazi and watching friends and civilians get killed in the name of oil, opium and other resources, or would they rather be a human being?? Now is the time to decide!!.. or words to that effect

Anyways, here's the newspaper piece- News paper piece here.

There is to be no trolling or flaming, if you refuse to think beyond a narrow mind set, jog on!

The only thing this thread is for is pro-active thinking and sharing of ideas!

Namaste

Youre right in everyway, BUT. War fuels the worlds economies and creates jobs at the expense of killing folks. This war is happening (WWIII i mean) because its the only way we currently know how to restore the economy to the world (for the winners that is). Not saying i support this in anyway because i do not, but this is never gonig to change because humans are greedy little cockroaches. People who believe that "mankind can ban together for peace and prosperity" are lying to themselves.

As long as men can rule over other men and have wealth there will always be corruption. Being who i am i believe there is only one way to restore the world to what it should be. Our creator, whose name is Jesus Christ must return and put a stop to all of this. He is the only one that can save us from the hell we have wrought by our own hands. Only when the entire world kneels at the feet of God and surrenders will this ever stop. Until that day comes there will always be war, death,disease,famine,murder,thievery,greed,avarice,lust,sexual immorality,abortion,anger,and hatred.

When he returns he will put a stop to all of the above and for 1000 years he will show mankind what it is like to have none of the above and no more tears and no more sorrow. Then and only then will humanity ever find true and lasting peace.

Six more years to go, its going to be a rough ride. In 2 and 1/2 years it's going to get really bad.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Source? Link? Im raising the BS flag on this one.

Originally posted by WHOS READY
War on Iran has already begun.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Yep, well said.

This is why i tend to think anyone against war, should come and join in with the occupy protests, seeing as its relevant to the moment. War (in most cases) is an excuse for oil as you wrote, the fact is the oil is capitalized on by the war-mongers. Occupy' is against capitalism, go join them, they are as much anti-war as anyone else.

People need to unite against all the problems in the world.

top topics

join