It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reason WHY Everything is so Messed Up!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I think this video sums up pretty well why things are so messed up in our world!!! thoughts?

edit on 13-12-2011 by tankthinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker
I think this video sums up pretty well why things are so messed up in our world!!! thoughts?

Agreed! Let's hear your thoughts on this.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

Is it caused people looking for life lessons from hollywood ?

Or is that people are so materialistic and must surround themselves with the latest fashions or gadgets ?

Or is it both

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

So - I think immediately of bending over backward to help someone.
Does this mean that people do not bend over anymore because - the truth is - no one is there?!

I thought you could bend the spoon by becoming one with it - thus you bend the spoon because you are the spoon.
So much to ponder it can make your brain hurt!

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This is my view, it can get a little difficult to follow, so pay attention

Spoon = Society
Spoon = World
Spoon = Situation
Spoon = External

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I likened the spoon to society, myself. Or rather societal constructs/paradigms. If we want to change the spoon (the paradigm) then we need to realize that the rules society imposes today need not apply.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Spoon = Society
Spoon = World
Spoon = Situation
Spoon = External

So everything is messed up because people don't realize there is no world, no society, no situation, no external reality* ?

I look forward to hearing absolutely nothing specific in this thread.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

True..our own essence love and fears and other negative traits are painted on the canvas, and we are the painters of our own painting. If you then make a larger painting from all paintings of all people you will see thatthere isnt that mucg difference. As we are mere fractals in the core. 2012 is the purification and liberator, that means as we get nearer tot it, our thoughts and actions will materialize faster and faster, as the cycles get shorter and shorter untill its finally you who is staring at your own finished creation. What have you created?It is a mirror of your own expression through the age of time.

If you want change, break the pattern that has you stuck. This world has become our prison as we got stuck in a negative pattern that we did`nt want to fix. We are like a person with a toothache who doesnt want to go to dentist because he is too afraid. He waits and waits all the while having horrible toothachs, and taking aspirine to relieve the pain. After a while and lots of discomfort the tooth breaks nd for a moment the pain is gone. But after while the pain comes back with a vegeance and the pain is unbereable, but he still refuses to go to the dentist. Untill he is forced to the dentist and withouth any effort or pain he is finally relieved.

This is what is happening not only to us people or as the world as whole, but in the universe as well.
As above so below. We have to get rid of our fears, because these are holding us prison.
You are everything out there, so if you fix yourself you fix your surroundings to.
We literally build our own prison walls as we did`nt address the negative traits we have and we stuck in the cycle in which the wall got bigger and bigger. Its all about cycles in cycles and interpreting and recognizing them.
It is not easy but if you are aware than you can do it.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senser

True..our own essence love and fears and other negative traits are painted on the canvas, and we are the painters of our own painting. If you then make a larger painting from all paintings of all people you will see thatthere isnt that mucg difference. As we are mere fractals in the core. 2012 is the purification and liberator, that means as we get nearer tot it, our thoughts and actions will materialize faster and faster, as the cycles get shorter and shorter untill its finally you who is staring at your own finished creation. What have you created?It is a mirror of your own expression through the age of time.

If you want change, break the pattern that has you stuck. This world has become our prison as we got stuck in a negative pattern that we did`nt want to fix. We are like a person with a toothache who doesnt want to go to dentist because he is too afraid. He waits and waits all the while having horrible toothachs, and taking aspirine to relieve the pain. After a while and lots of discomfort the tooth breaks nd for a moment the pain is gone. But after while the pain comes back with a vegeance and the pain is unbereable, but he still refuses to go to the dentist. Untill he is forced to the dentist and withouth any effort or pain he is finally relieved.

This is what is happening not only to us people or as the world as whole, but in the universe as well.
As above so below. We have to get rid of our fears, because these are holding us prison.
You are everything out there, so if you fix yourself you fix your surroundings to.
We literally build our own prison walls as we did`nt address the negative traits we have and we stuck in the cycle in which the wall got bigger and bigger. Its all about cycles in cycles and interpreting and recognizing them.
It is not easy but if you are aware than you can do it.

yay sumone understands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Spoon = Society
Spoon = World
Spoon = Situation
Spoon = External

Actually, I think this is why everything IS messed up: People in denial of the reality they are in.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by satron

Can you further expand upon that thought, please.

That people are in denial of the "reality" that they are in.

It's an interesting statement and I'd like to know which way you think the "reality" should go. As I believe the same thing, but only to the extent that a lot of problems wouldn't exist if people realized the power that they have as individuals.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by satron

Spoon = Society
Spoon = World
Spoon = Situation
Spoon = External

Actually, I think this is why everything IS messed up: People in denial of the reality they are in.

i could be wrong but i think he is trying to say that i am denying reality by making comparissons of real situations to a movie and a spoon

very astute observation and perspective, if only everyone understood that perspective is everything,

new topics

top topics

join