It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fortune Teller Says Kerry Will Win!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
My sister was watching Regis and Kelly the other day and they had an fortune teller as a guess. She(fortune teller) predicted this year that Kerry will win the election and fix some of the things that Bush did wrong. Last election she predicted that Bush would win also...and she was RIGHT!

You dont have to believe me but lets all just wait and see!

(remember this is what i heard...)

Mod Edit: Removed all-caps title

[edit on 7-9-2004 by Spectre]

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
She's a fraud, 'cause unfortunately, Bush will be re-elected - guaranteed.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by stuntin
My sister was watching Regis and Kelly the other day and they had an fortune teller as a guess. She(fortune teller) predicted this year that Kerry will win the election and fix some of the things that Bush did wrong. Last election she predicted that Bush would win also...and she was RIGHT!

You dont have to believe me but lets all just wait and see!

(remember this is what i heard...)

Mod Edit: Removed all-caps title

[edit on 7-9-2004 by Spectre]

so....i had a fortune teller tell me i was going to be rich by 18 and aitn nothing happened yet. oh yeah! didnt billy clinton say he didnt have sexual relations with that woman on tv, an that turned out to be a lie. dont believe everything you see on tv

[Edited on 9-7-2004 by KrazyIvan]

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
lol... most fortune tellers are left wingers anyway that was probably her bull# opinion anyway

defeat the rising moon

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I'm not particularly pro-Kerry (though I consider myself to be a bit left of the Right) but I have had several dreams that he will win. I'm not particularly Pro-Bush but I have to say, all my dreams about him have been unusually sympathetic to him.

We'll see how it goes in Nov.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
It's called a "guess" dear. It was a 50/50 chance that Bush would win...and he did.

I could easily say that millions and millions of people knew Bush was going to win...does that mean they're all psychics?

-Chris

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legend
It's called a "guess" dear. It was a 50/50 chance that Bush would win...and he did.

I could easily say that millions and millions of people knew Bush was going to win...does that mean they're all psychics?

-Chris

There is nothing in your reasoning that proves that it is impossible for a psychic to predict the future. And there is nothing I could tell you that could prove that it is possible. So there really is a 50/50 chance either of us could be right, because neither of us can produce proof positive that will justify our claims beyond a shadow of a doubt.

If I had a dream where I looked Kerry in the face & told him that he is going to win the election, and then I had several dreams about this, and then he wins, does that mean I'm psychic? I may feel in my heart it was a psychic dream, but I have no proof beyond that. However, the money I make after entering the betting pool will be quite real.

new topics

top topics

join