It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Don't Believe There Will Ever Be A Disclosure, Nor An Alien Invasion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

I stared your post because I like the line of your thinking. And I feel like you have some good points I'd like to expand.

I think what they are is key to the cover up.

Exactly. From what we know they can be some kind of parasites feeding on our energy. (in fact, someone thought about what those beings eat? I don't think they order at MacDonalds lol) They can be shape shifters, living amongst us. It can be even scarier than that. We don't know. They can act with our governments approval, or regardless of it. But whatever they are, they are already doing what they need to do, for a very long time now. And it's clear for everyone that we cannot stop them.

As time goes by i lean toward the Inter Dimensional beings theory and less on the off world Alien idea.

I'm still on the fence about that.
I mean, there are all kind of beings out there that we don't really know what they are. I believe to some degree in spirits, shadow people, negative energies and stuff like that. But there is one thing that is different about UFOs. While all those "paranormal" beings are mostly immaterial, and move from their dimension to ours just like we go from one room to another, those UFOs are too material to be the same thing. They use propulsion, they are material, use lights, make noises, even crash on the ground sometimes. They abduct people and butcher cows.
So I'm not sure about that. Why bother with all those machines when you can simply materialize wherever you want? It's crazy only to think about the endless possibilities.

Ever see invasion of the body snatchers?

Exactly my point. Whatever their purpose is, an invasion or full disclosure will not serve it, otherwise we would have seen it a long, long time ago.
Of course, there is always the real chance that there are more than one race of "aliens" out there, keeping each other at bay or competing or controlling the degree of intervention.

A lot to think about. Thank you for your input.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Reply to post by WhiteHat

There were never any gods that there is concrete evidence for.

And there will never be, to be honest. Heck, we still don't have concrete evidence about what happened at Roswell, only few decades ago. You want to have evidence about beings that lived thousand of years ago? And even if there is some evidence, somewhere, who will show it to us? Back then, as well as today, the info was for those who held the power.
But what we have is clues. We have weird skulls, out of the place mummies, gadgets that we can't figure out what they are.
And we have many, many written records of gods, about their powers and what they did. That must count for something, I guess.

If there was some type of godly intermingling with humans that would be reflected in our DNA, its not. Scientists have compiled genetic profiles from people all over the world and have tracked the progression of humans and biological changes that occured. No weirdness involved.

In fact there are weird things in our DNA, but that's for another thread.

As for gods shaping the human race....please. LOL. It should be fairly obvious to you that its all manmade stories. When something a god demands becomes unacceptable people ignore it or change the meaning of whatever was written. Also most gods that have ever existed fall out of favor as humanity progressed. I mean people used to worship rocks trees sticks ancestors the sun the list is pretty much endless. Gods are made up.

Maybe the gods of Rome were man made; maybe Jesus was just a spiritual teacher. But not the gods of Enoch, or those described in Indian texts, not those who gave the mayans their astronomical knowledge, and the examples are many.
"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. " Those are not just man made stories to me, because they kind of fit to the out-of-the-place archeological findings.
But of course that everyone will see these things different, and can believe that they reflect some truth, or not. Until one of those gods will actually come down on earth and tell us his life story, no point of view can be seen as the ultimate truth.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteHat

I've had a thought for years about UFOs. Just my opinion but, lets say you helped some people out and taught them things they didn't know, wouldn't you like to go back to see they turned out? I believe that UFOs or aliens are visiting us to see how we evolved after their help. I also believe the reason they don't show there selves to us more openly is they are in fact scared of what we have become. We shoot first and ask questions later.

Like I said just an opinion I've pondered from time to time

edit on 14-12-2011 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This thread is very true and logical.

Anyone who refuse to accept all evidence for visitation is plain stupid.
And unless some 3rd party comes along in their spaceship, there wont be any "disclosure".

The ones here on earth will keep pushing the "order"-agenda forward, and put humanity deeper to sleep with even higher fences.

btw,
stephen hawkins is just some guy who got hit by a car and ended up like a vegetable in a wheelchair.
The words he "says" comes from one of "them"

...follow the...cable... B-)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy

Just my opinion but, lets say you helped some people out and taught them things they didn't know, wouldn't you like to go back to see they turned out?

But who said they ever left?
Can you see my point now? is not like they just landed a few years ago, observed us and decided what to do. They've been here all along, with us. There are records of strange, flying things from every period of our history, just less than now. It's in the last century, since we developed huge communication abilities, that we are more aware of them, that we can finally take pictures or videos of them, and spread the word.
We think there is an increase in UFOs appearances; therefore the feeling of imminence and fear of an invasion; but in fact, we can only observe them better, and can gather info from every corner of the world. Is our awareness that changed, not them, don't you think?
edit on 14-12-2011 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by errihu

I want disclosure. I want to know the 'truth', whatever it is. I doubt I'll ever get any of it. The best case likelihood is that I live out my allotted years and die an old woman in my bed who has lived a productive life and done what she can to make something out of it and enjoy it - without aliens or other beings.

Not just to you but to anyone demanding the truth...

Do you REALLY want the truth, or do you want them to confirm your preconceived notions?

Consider for a moment that you already know the truth.

What if, and I know I'm totally insane for putting it out there, but just WHAT IF there is no otherworldly aircraft in our skies - there is no life in the universe smart enough to get to us - that even the most legitimate sighting, from the most experienced pilot, only caught a glimpse of something military and top secret - they can't know everything....

I know the government lies and covers things up, but JUST WHAT IF they're being honest about what they know in regards to UFOs? WHAT IF that small percentage of unidentifiables, is nothing more than *omg* unidentified!!!!

Its a well known fact these days (or should be) that eye witness testimony is unreliable.... People see what they want to see, and rarely see the whole picture.

IMHO - Aliens and UFO's are just like..... the new organized religion, designed for the 21st Century. Blind beliefs, vehement denials when faced with facts, and it generates income for someone.

And before the backlash, consider first - I'm a believer - I just don't base my beliefs on Hollywood hype, TV shows that don't give the whole story, or general conspiracy theories. I have never seen any proof or anything strange in the sky (except unusually bright stars that any astronomer could likely identify). Thats why its a belief. But What IF, there just isn't anything to disclose?

Thanks for listening

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Yet one thing we can say for sure: what they never did is to invade this world.

They never took control, even if they appear to be more than capable of doing it. Why?

Because they are already here.

And, they can freely "go and leave" whenever they want. (As, hopefully, has been demonstrated often enough in the past...)

Reason is that "they" do not exist on our same physical plane (or "dimension" if you will). But humans know for THOUSANDS of years already they they exist and they also knew how to communicate and "meet" them. Via certain, altered states of consciousness like trance, meditation, OOBE and certain drugs.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
people will never stop posting the same thread every 3 days either

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

I know the government lies and covers things up, but JUST WHAT IF they're being honest about what they know in regards to UFOs? WHAT IF that small percentage of unidentifiables, is nothing more than *omg* unidentified!!!!

IMHO - Aliens and UFO's are just like..... the new organized religion, designed for the 21st Century. Blind beliefs, vehement denials when faced with facts, and it generates income for someone.

I would consider that option if there wouldn't be so many records of UFOs from history.
You must also try to see the bigger picture. What good came out from such a hoax? Who profited so greatly, other than Hollywood? If they are only "secret military technology", why don't we use already that technology in wars or in our space program? If we have such flight technology, why don't we use it already for our commercial planes? and so on...
On contrary, I would believe is a "work" of our governments when I'll see them pushing some new religion around the all mighty UFOs.
And even then, the question of ancient records remains....

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Reason is that "they" do not exist on our same physical plane (or "dimension" if you will). But humans know for THOUSANDS of years already they they exist and they also knew how to communicate and "meet" them. Via certain, altered states of consciousness like trance, meditation, OOBE and certain drugs.

Then why they use flying machines who leave materials prints on the ground to get here? Why they abduct people?
Why they crash sometimes?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

I never heard a President of the United States say that he saw a fairy or a demon or what ever. I have heard them say that UFO's are a real phenomena even if they cannot say what they are or where they come from.
Throwing mythical creatures into the argument against the existence of aliens is just silly.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I think disclosure of alien life is inevitable but not imminent.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

"believe" all you want my friend. There is no possible way of knowing what the future holds.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrManhattan
Anyways I think disclosure could quite possibly happen,Many current and retired Government officials have stated that they are real and live among us,

Really?

Like who?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by reef75
btw,
stephen hawkins is just some guy who got hit by a car and ended up like a vegetable in a wheelchair.

Stephen Hawking has motor neurone disease and is not a "vegetable."

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

The reason why you don't believe it is reality is because you don't listen to other people. Simply if you had the experience you would speak for it. That is about the IQ of a gorilla.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

The reason why you don't believe it is reality is because you don't listen to other people. Simply if you had the experience you would speak for it. That is about the IQ of a gorilla.

What exactly other people are telling and I'm not listening? Did an invasion happened already and I missed it? Or a disclosure?
Are you sure we are talking about the same thing?
edit on 15-12-2011 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHat

Originally posted by greyer

What exactly other people are telling and I'm not listening? Did an invasion happened already and I missed it? Or a disclosure?
Are you sure we are talking about the same thing?
edit on 15-12-2011 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

Ha ha ha funny bro. I am talking about abductions. We were invaded.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Now that’s a potential threadkiller if ever I saw one.

It’s pretty obvious that the OP and most of those posting here don’t buy into the abduction story. Whether they do or not, they are right to discount it in this thread. Whatever one believes about UFOs – and I’m a sceptic myself – it’s clear that most UFO sightings and encounters are unrelated to the abductee narrative.

The subject presently under discussion is one that inspires thought and fires the imagination. The litany of hysterical confabulation and self-appointed victimhood that is the alien abduction subculture does the very opposite. It is repetitive, unintelligent and tedious, and discussion of it leads absolutely nowhere.

I would very much like to see this thread stay on topic, and not be sidetracked into discussing abductions.

Thank you all for your kind attention.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
reply to post by greyer

Now that’s a potential threadkiller if ever I saw one.

It’s pretty obvious that the OP and most of those posting here don’t buy into the abduction story. Whether they do or not, they are right to discount it in this thread. Whatever one believes about UFOs – and I’m a sceptic myself – it’s clear that most UFO sightings and encounters are unrelated to the abductee narrative.

The subject presently under discussion is one that inspires thought and fires the imagination. The litany of hysterical confabulation and self-appointed victimhood that is the alien abduction subculture does the very opposite. It is repetitive, unintelligent and tedious, and discussion of it leads absolutely nowhere.

I would very much like to see this thread stay on topic, and not be sidetracked into discussing abductions.

Thank you all for your kind attention.

Sorry to kill the thread and ruin your discussion in your opinion, this is a public forum and your friends probably don't have a problem ignoring my opinion. Unintelligent? I know of some very intelligent people that would be looking down on you for saying that, or they would just laugh at you. The evidence was extremely intelligent and analyzed, abductions and underground bases are conclusive. In fact it was witnessed that the government was first to arrive to collect the evidence, before anybody had a chance.
edit on 18-12-2011 by greyer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join