It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a Theory ... Mark of the Beast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This is an idea I had, while I was *just now* talking to a friend..

The conversation we had was about Dual-Citizenship.... To which I replied

"dual-citizenship? for where?"
and my friends reply was
"It's for Sweden"
then I said
"Well thats not that great, (Implying the States would've been better)"
and then we had an arguement about how he wished he had dual-citizenship so he had the choice of where to live... (He has a criminal record, but his childs mother is swedish and has dual-citizenship, and their son will also have it)

The point that we both came to in the arguement was the fact if you don't have citizenship to live somewhere you cannot honestly function. that is to say you can't get a job, get healthcare or welfare, or buy or trade really.

Could it be that the government EVERYWHERE is the mark of the beast?
Because without the government these days, its almost impossible to live...
Isn't it interesting how they register you with the government the moment your born (these days) ....I do find it interesting though, Social Insurance Number..... Your "SIN" number.. how obvious are they?

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
as long as you can still get money and buy things Without any ID food cloths exct there is NO mark of the beast as revolations explanes it you will not even be able to buy food if you dont have the mark.
right now I can buy food cloths and even though im buying a home I could rent a house and I can buy anything and everthing that i need or want in my home without one scrap of Id. As a matter of fact the only thing I HAVE to have ID for thats a nessity nowa days is buying and driving a car.
So lets say I wanted to disaper it would be very easy as long as I dident Up date my drivers licean.
ill go even farther to tell you when I was younger I lived on the streets no home . And through Hard Luck trying to get ID I learned how to creat an ID.
and i wont add to that lol.But neddless to say theres plently of people who DONT realy exsist.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The beast was the nations in the Old Testament that conquered Israel. Many passages in the OT speak of these devils:

The King of Babylon is called Lucifer
�That you [house of Israel] will take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say: �How the oppressor has ceased, the golden city ceased! The Lord has broken the staff of the wicked, the scepter of the rulers.� ��How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, you who weaken the nations.� (Isaiah 14:4; 14:12)

The ancient city of Babylon is east of Jerusalem; the sun rises from the east where Babylon resided, hence �son of the morning�

home.earthlink.net...

new topics

join