It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Penn State and the People of the USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Seeing all this on the news on hearing peoples opinions on the radio is disgusting. Everyone treats this man like he is guilty, which is not the american way. He has admitted to being in the shower with these boys but nothing more. While i dont condone showering with young boys, it in itself is not a crime.

And before you ask "what if it was your kid?" I will say this:

What if your 6 year old kid was out with you, and he/she walked up to you eating a candy bar. You ask where they got it and they point at some strange looking guy. You would assume the worst and run over to the guy accusing him of trying to poison your kid. When in reality, he was just some nice old (just so happened to be strange looking) man, who was kind and gave you kid candy.

I dont suggest giving candy to random kids or showing with them, but neither are crimes and the Penn State man is innocent until proven guilty. You would expect the same.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

I agree. I overwhelmingly think he did it, but that doesn't mean he did. It shows how easily people's minds can be made up for them.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I agree. I had to put my wife in her place last night after she said he need to rot in prison. I told her until a jury convicts him then he is not guilty. He is just accused. Personally I think he did do it due to the number of apparent victims, but until the trial no one knows what these accusers are portraying as abuse.

new topics

join