It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please help me find a good Nazi conspiracy book

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Ok I'm looking for a printed book avaliable for sale online that is about nazi conspiracies.. Particually anything to do with Antartica/Lake Vostok, secret technologies or the death of Hitler.. But anything is good.

I posted a similar thread yesterday and thankyou everyone who helped,
but I needed a book that I would be compelled to read and I know something like this will do the trick.
Im going on holiday and am not letting myself take technology.

Thanks heaps

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
lol I just got done doing a large thread on Nazi conspiracys

www.abovetopsecret.com...

enjoy

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ThrowCatsAtCacti

-------------->Rise of the Fourth Reich by Jim Marrs.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Try Biggles, The book is called Spitfire parade, it's set in World War 2.
Biggles is an English Pilot, but this book is a Nazi conspiracy book but fiction.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Covers quite a few topics but deals with Nazi's and post war op's too and is a freely downloadable pdf too

www.humanresonance.org...
And the previous poster mentioned the Rise of The Fourth Reich which is also to be found for free via google if you search.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Joseph P. Farrell has some good ones...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Reich of the black sun and SS brotherhood of the bell are great!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Heres One

Adolf Hitler was the illegitmate son of the Rothschild banking family
His mother was a maid in austria for them .....

Adolf Hitler was funded into power by the Bush Family ... Herbert Prescot Bush ,,, Father of the
two George Bush american Presidents plus Ford Motor Car company .... Standard Oil and many others .

Hitlers role was to gain power and turn the bundesbank over too the Rothschilds who owned the Federal
Reserve and Bank of England ....

But Hitler even though blood realated decided to go his own way and annexed his jewish illegimate ties
and refused to give over the bank ....
So 6 million plus people died in WW2 over the control of a central bank ....

It goes on today with Iraq and Libya so on ....... Nazi Conspiracy never really ends .....

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Thanks everyone

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Try The Mare's Nest by David Irving.

It is based on true facts.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

You might want to give Blue Fires by Gary Hyland a look, its about the origins of modern disc craft and their place in Nazi mythology.It also outlines the early occult influences that inspired the leading Nazis and looks at the possible development by the Nazis of some of Teslas weapons ideas.There are also chapters on SS Engineers KAMMLER and MIETHE and their part in the disc building programme.

There is also a very comprehensive bibliography for further reading.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Try The Mare's Nest by David Irving.

It is based on true facts.

No it is not, remember "Irving has for his own ideological reasons persistently and deliberately misrepresented and manipulated historical evidence; that for the same reasons he has portrayed Hitler in an unwarrantedly favourable light, principally in relation to his attitude towards and responsibility for the treatment of the Jews; that he is an active Holocaust denier; that he is anti-Semitic and racist, and that he associates with right-wing extremists who promote neo-Nazism."

Nothing Irving has written should be considered true.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

It is a good book and is based on information regarding the German rocketry programme. Check it:

To ease their position, I decided to write a book about one of RAF Bomber Command's most successful operations, the August 1943 strike against Hitler's secret rocket plant at Peenemünde, on the Baltic coast. Of the legitimacy of this particular attack there could be no question. I had read Roy Harrod's The Prof, a biography of the late Lord Cherwell (one of the few figures I most hope to meet in the afterlife: a fascinating character in Churchill's entourage), and I asked Nuffield College, at Oxford University, if I could use the Prof.'s papers.

The Librarian seemed to have been unfamiliar with their content; he gave me the key to the basement room and steel cupboards, with the memorable words: "We close at five." The cupboards were filled with top secret Cabinet records, Defence Committee minutes, correspondence with Churchill, and Lord Cherwell's own dossiers on TUBE ALLOYS (Britain's wartime Manhattan atomic project) ....

Get it free here: www.fpp.co.uk...

It was from 1964, before the holocaust became as popular as it is today. Back then, Irving was hip and cool. And his book had some great reviews.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Absolutely good books............wish i had mentioned them.

Farrell is a very intelligent writer.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
"Boys From Brazil"

Starring " Gregory Peck " as Dr. Mengal (?)

Scarry movie,

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

May I highly recommend a book by one of our own, Jim Mars.
The Rise of the Fourth Reich: The Secret Societies That Threaten to Take Over America by Jim Marrs

Warning: You will never think the same again after reading this book!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Ufo documents and books.

Originally posted by ThrowCatsAtCacti
Ok I'm looking for a printed book avaliable for sale online that is about nazi conspiracies.. Particually anything to do with Antartica/Lake Vostok, secret technologies or the death of Hitler.. But anything is good.

I posted a similar thread yesterday and thankyou everyone who helped,
but I needed a book that I would be compelled to read and I know something like this will do the trick.
Im going on holiday and am not letting myself take technology.

Thanks heaps

Hi,

You will find many of the Ebooks below are available as "REAL PAPER BOOKS!".

You are gonna wish you hadn't asked because your HEAD WILL LITERALLY SPIN/EXPLODE just looking at the list of titles never mind reading them... THEY GO ON FOREVER!

These files are by Bruce Walton, a friend of Branton.
THE UNDERGROUND NAZI INVASION OF THE UNITED STATES -- PART 1 to PART 58

(1) The above PARTS 1-58 are available HERE along with a MILLION other titles!

(2) And here is the MAIN SITE - "The Largest UFO Link Page In The World"! - WOW! WTF!

(3) Here is more..from ATS -- Massive list of Free UFO/Extraterrestrial ebooks online. (UPDATED: 25 books now!).

(4) FRONTIER BOOKSHOP CATAZINE (for ideas) - www.frontierbookshop.nl...

(5) www.ufoupdatedaily.com...

(6) WOW! FREE EBOOKS GALORE -- www.alienufosightingsvideo.com...

(7) Free UFO PDF eBooks to Download - www.whale.to...

(8) Secrets of Hitler's forgotten library
Published on Saturday 3 May 2003 01:00

AS HE opened the book, a trickle of sandy dust fell out. The paper was stained with candle wax and there was a short black hair nestling between the pages.

Dr Timothy Ryback, a researcher and journalist, realised no-one had touched the book since its last owner, a Private Adolf Hitler, read it in the trenches during the First World War.

"I realised this book had never been touched since Adolf Hitler was reading it in his dug-out in 1917,"said Mr Ryback. "After he had finished reading by candlelight, he had closed it and no-one had opened it again."
www.scotsman.com...

(9) Ebook Library - dgswilson.com...

(10) SUPERB EBOOK LIBRARY! - www.federaljack.com...

(10B) Alan Baker - Invisible Eagle (Nazi) book - /858ppol

(11) NON-ENGLISH EBOOK LIBRARY B -- freepdfebookstodownloadsiteb.blogspot.com...

ENJOY!

edit on 20-1-2012 by neotech1neothink because: edit links

edit on 20-1-2012 by neotech1neothink because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2012 by neotech1neothink because: edit (10)

edit on 20-1-2012 by neotech1neothink because: add tinyurl

edit on 20-1-2012 by neotech1neothink because: fixing long links

edit on 20-1-2012 by neotech1neothink because: fix links

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The most conspiracy oriented issues on Hitler and the NAZIs was Hitler redesigned Talmudism into the issues of the Arians being the Chosen People. Hitler's IG Farben discovered the fluorine chemistry and likely invented the Copper-Nickel alloy that allowed it to be handled. As they discovered the fluorine chemistry, the religion issues of Noah and Moses connected with fluorine effects from nature came into view. Hitler and the NAZIs then came up with fluoridation to quieten the Jewish in the work camps and did it with the hidden methods from the Ark and how Moses freed the slaves from Egypt.

Lets just say Hitler had a number of vengence weapons from the V-1 and V-2 rockets to burn England, and the very special vengence against the Jewish in the work camps using the fluoridation methods that were linked to the long covered up issues of Moses Ark that was as simple as sulfuric acid and calcium fluoride to make hydrogen fluoride gas.

The biggest secret of the Jewish is the Moses methods of poison gas, and that the very same poison gas was highly used by the US in enrichment of uranium. The biggest secret in WWII was that if a large bomb or plane hit the gas diffusion plant in Oak Ridge, the poison gas effects would have killed the entire state of Tennessee.

IN order to start fluoride in the US, they had to get rid of the OSS and put in crooked CIA types, and they cranked up Israel at the same time. And they were also pushing the NAZI fluoridation methods of the water poisoners on America at the same time.

Everyone thinks the NAZIs started the fluorine issues, but the truth is both the Noah and Moses stories are highly involved with fluoride toxic effects on humans.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Hi MagnumOpus,

Well hot diggity dog! You are spot on about EVERYTHING! Except I never knew the Nazi fluoridation idea was taken from the bible. Well spotted! Star for YOU!

There's an EVIL the Bible contains for a start!
I suppose it stands to reason, as fluoride minerals exist in nature and must have been experimented with as to their lethal effects in biblical times....

Natural occurrence Many fluoride minerals are known, but of paramount commercial importance are fluorite and fluorapatite.[5] Fluoride is found naturally in low concentration in drinking water and foods. Waters from underground sources are more likely to have higher levels of fluoride, whereas the concentration in seawater averages 1.3 parts per million (ppm).[8] Fresh water supplies generally contain between 0.01–0.3 ppm, whereas the ocean contains between 1.2 and 1.5 ppm. www.google.co.uk... NGg8gO57-XEBw&usg=AFQjCNF8ALvhnKwbinGZE_mKacmaCCX3bA&cad=rja

THE PROBLEM

THE CURE

People the ANTI-DOTE to FLUORIDE is LUGOLS IODINE! TAKE IT DAILY! SERIOUSLY!.......I neotech1neothink DO - ITS COOL! (CLICK HERE!)

edit on 30-1-2012 by neotech1neothink because: edit text

edit on 30-1-2012 by neotech1neothink because: add url

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Well i would...

..but your banned..

..so i won't.

Looks like your the one thrown at the cacti...haha..

Cosmic..

new topics

top topics

join