It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama "Justifies"( FEMA??) imprisonment of civilians !!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AboveElimination
I don't blame you, but

where the hell did the youtube person get FEMA out of the Maddow report?

Because FEMA has the facilities in place to house mass amounts of people. You've not heard of FEMA camps?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I HAVE Something BETTER!! than what Rachel Maddow has represented in comparing Minority Report! of what Obama Saying about Prolong Detention! Defiantly Much Better!!

A Video Ive Posted Many Times as I have even Put the Trailer on to this Site - ATS - I my My Media section !

A Movie Made over 40 Years Ago ! that was intensified to the Real Actual Truth that it Could of Happened
from the Internal Security Act of 1950 AKA McCarren Act that has the Same Principles as the Patriot Act
just a few words replace like Communist to Terrorist !! and Additional regulations and laws policy's that sidelines with the Nazi Party of the 30s = Enabling act of 1933

It was The Red Scare ( Cold war then) the WORD Communist

Now its Terrorist and Unpatriotic American thanks to what happened in September 11th 2001

The Movie is Called

PUNISHMENT PARK

Punishment Park
en.wikipedia.org...

Punishment Park is a 1971 film written and directed by Peter Watkins. It is a pseudo documentary of a British and West German film crew following National Guard soldiers and police as they pursue members of a counterculture group across a desert.

The movie takes place in 1970. The Vietnam War is escalating and United States President Richard Nixon has just decided on a "secret" bombing campaign in Cambodia. Faced with a growing anti-war movement, President Nixon decrees a state of emergency based on the McCarran Internal Security Act of 1950, which authorizes federal authorities, without reference to Congress, to detain persons judged to be a "risk to internal security". Members from the anti-war movement, civil rights movement, feminist movement, conscientious objectors, and Communist party, mostly university students, are arrested and face an emergency tribunal made up of community members. With state and federal jails at their top capacity, the convicted face the option of spending their full conviction time in federal prison or three days at Punishment Park. There, they will have to traverse 53 miles of the hot California desert in three days, without water or food, while being chased by National Guardsmen and law enforcement officers as part of their field training. If they succeed and reach the American flag at the end of the course, they will be set free. If they fail by getting "arrested", they will serve the remainder of their sentence in federal prison.[2]

The FEMA Camps Ideology was thought of then when this Movie was Made

even father back from the Interment Camps of World War Two !
the Japanese Americans ! and Some German Americans ! of that Period can tell you the Experience

Japanese American internment
en.wikipedia.org...

( Amazing a Actual Film of the Period as to Why that did it !!)

Japanese Relocation - U.S. Gov't Explanation 1942 (Japanese Internment Camps)

The Video Clips of Punishment Park a Video made 40+ years Ago !

The Trailer
Punishment park (1971) trailer

(listen to the Prisoner)

Punishment Park

3 Reasons: Punishment Park - Criterion Consideration

Punishment park

Punishment Park Extrait Fr

edit on 14-12-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2011 by Wolfenz because: Cleaning up a Bit of Grammar :Roll:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This is an older video. But it is scary, because the shadow government has no problem in attaining their goals slowly.

The idea of compulsory youth service will be furthered if Obama is re-elected also. Children are already being indoctrinated to treat Obama as an idol, especially minority children.

Remember the videos of boy-scouts training to be anti-terrorists? Remember that they redefined terrorists to be 2nd amendment advocates and constitutionalists?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This f'n guy has no idea what he's even saying, if it's put on the teleprompter it comes out of his lips without hesitation. Reminds me of this....

edit on 12/14/2011 by Irish614 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

if this doesn't wake the rest of America up I don't know what will,I keep rewinding in my head when he was first elected,he was laughing at being called the Anti-Christ...I'm beginning to believe he is.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Incase any of you don't already know - this is scary because of the context.

Look up the NDAA - which has already been passed by the Senate and is in conferee status with the House!!

This bill basically allows the Government and the President to imprison US Citizens without cause or charges or anything if they are "suspected" of terrorism (or supporting terrorism.)
This is scary stuff people!

Further more, Senator Levin and Senator McCain (Yep, thats right, John McCain) authored the bill. They came out a couple days ago and said that the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION FORCED THEM to change the bill to INCLUDE US Citizens!! The original bill, they say, was authored to exclude US Citizens, and the Obama administration made them change to include US Citizens!

We need to write our congressman, flood them and demand that this bill be changed before Obama signs this into LAW

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander

can I shoot him? He's making my life more of a living hell, when I didn't even choose that.

That knock on your door? That's the US Secret Service. you might want to ease your rhetoric a bit there buddy...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by vardlokkur
This is an older video. But it is scary, because the shadow government has no problem in attaining their goals slowly.

The idea of compulsory youth service will be furthered if Obama is re-elected also. Children are already being indoctrinated to treat Obama as an idol, especially minority children.

Remember the videos of boy-scouts training to be anti-terrorists? Remember that they redefined terrorists to be 2nd amendment advocates and constitutionalists?

May 21, 2009 is when he made the speech. If you are truly curious about what he has to say:

video.nytimes.com...

is the whole 50 minute speech rather than OP's edited down, out of context version.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

You probably just made the list.
Watch the door.

But seriously, it is very very very scary.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by type0civ

That's it in a nutshell. They are just making things legal and introducing laws to say it's legal. That does not make it right and it's quite contradictory to preexisting laws. Nothing new though. Every administration since at least Lincoln has done so and maybe further back than that. I am not surprised at all by any of this. It's been discussed for implication for a long time.

Even our founding fathers who were no angels themselves for saw this and warned us the citizens about it. Yet Americans stand by and allow it to occur without being heard and making themselves heard. No responsible assertion of our rights as Americans over such things in tremendous response is being waged.

It's kind of sad on our part really.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
Double think at it's best. Miss Bush yet?

Nope.
Barely knew he was gone.
It's like he never left.
Same old BS, different mouthpiece.

BTW, statements like yours do not shine any decent light on Bush, he's still a tool, and will still be remembered as the single worst president this country has ever had.

The man has a 5th grade vocabulary, a lack of uderstanding of politics and the office of POTUS, and did everything he could to disgrace the oval office beyond anything we have ever seen, as well as legislate corruption.

Obama is just the latest Idiot who had not a single clue about the responsibilities of the office.
You can watch his administration sell themselves out over the last 3 years as his positions change and he attempts to justify them.

Ron Paul FTW!
Vote or die!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Anyone who is still spending a lick of energy arguing Bush vs Obama - Democrats vs Republicans is blind.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Dammit. I thought this was just something I imagined while in my drunken stupor. At least now I have a good enough reason to chug that four loko I've been saving.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

man!! i would not like to be living in the u.s.a right about now..we got it bad over here in the UK but..you guys need to get your country back people..

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
Double think at it's best. Miss Bush yet?

Invading countries.
Eliminating human rights.
Installing Patriot Act.
Letting 9/11 happen.
Messing up Katrina.
Spending trillions of dollars on warfare.
$700 Billion bailouts.

Uh, can't really say I miss Bush.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
In think we got punk'd hard. It's easy to feel that Obama is a dolt but it seems everything he is doing is a playbook of marxist revolution.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I believe you tried to infer that people would be rounded up and put i detention centers, or that was what was meant to be assumed .....with your title of this thread. And almost all of the clips, of just a ew words used to build a story, but one thing concerns me, and that was he way most of the mesages were taken out of context to mean something entirely different than their orriginal story.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

3 and a 1/2 years in and showing his true self...wasn't that said about the next anti-christ too??

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
What do you think prisons and the penal judicial system is? What do you think the CPS and Pharma [p harm, phonetic/phone/Phonecian is farm e suit i cals] and the electro shocking of children [Australia] in toddler ages, psychotropic drugs on youth in numerous nations including the whole teen screens in public ed is? What do you think the monitoring of internet is and cell phone key word locators is? What do you think the mental health system and the letting out of numerous mentally ill onto streets now our homeless then jailed and then put in Pods so that SOCIAL ENGINEERS can drug and then record according to the 'type' of charges via NUMBERS given is? What do you think the keeping of data/records through all systems of your past is and when, not if, but when you are charged for even the minimal and have to give info as to let's see, your family past of medical or if they were in foster care, etc., [already generational in system] is for? What do you think the insurance data of your medical history is for? What do you think the screening/for research marketing via grocery demand [those cards] are for?

What do you think polls are for? Consumer complaints are for?

We are all ready in one giant FEMA [fema for female] camp, just like in Mutterland Germany, and have been for Eons,

they experimented through military training/police in other countries such as South America oppressing the poor there in the 70s, etc., and few saw or even cared...they experimented on education assimilation in the 60s, etc etc etc

it's like we are all rats in this huge maze lab, so FEMA is nothing new, as one said here it's not right nor left, it's center, both....the emotional/planning center, that T virus, T as in Tree, T as in the T of our brains, T as in Laminine, lam as in lamb, lam as in Islam,

1618 alright, Pi, etc., number systems, now is this gods, aliens, or man as Satan, I don't know, but what I do know is that, all we are seeing is the end of the tree, the entire system, global coming together, good and evil, we're all in it,

what else I see, is that, this closing reveals more and more to me that the lords and masters, whomever they are, have come pretty darn close to getting all their mining done, minerals, elements, jewels [those crown jewels] that millions have spilled blood for, via violence, holocausts, rapes [eg. mass rape/holocaust of women in Congo for diamonds, rubies in Burma],

and now they are talking mining in space, seeds planted in artic/or is it Greenland, cloning maybe another Adam and Eve, [theories, hypothesis] and of course,

that GOLD in the TOMBS we call BANKS today. And then, well there is Revelations...that Heaven [the Pope, Constantine and so forth] and their Roman/Greek/Egyptian Heaven, all MALES of course, with the jewels and gold and pearls...one giant jewelry box.

Just saying....pay attention to the MINES, Afghanistan, those underground tunnels, was it really Osama they were looking for or something else? Those mines and tunnels, underground, from Mexico [those crystals they found] to California [fornicate, cali fornicate] to mines North Korea/South Korea to mines in Turkey, etc etc etc

just saying...and let's not forget the 'six degree' studies in Academia and the web, magnetic web, along the same lines and Cern, is it, anti-matter? Genetic studies [do a google] and genetic manipulation of our food, and then mixed with BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION,

you know, it just all begins to add up, no pun intended. So my question is, what is the real purpose of FEMA camps, if you look at the 'testing' in prison system [non violent offenders, rise of women in mass numbers btw], and the big Pharma [harm-farm] working their magic, er, sorcery, er...twist the balloon medicine they so love to practice, then makes one wonder about the entire macro system at work.

Do you know the word OBAMA is in Old Testament? Yea, it's in Isaiah I believe, about the high places, either in Isaiah or Jeremiah, but yea it's in there. My POINT IS however, is that few if any are looking at the mining and the link between jewels/elements but I find it interesting how the religions and powers to be through out the ancients to now, have all been obsessed with them,

and have slaughtered billions and stolen whole lives of the weak and oppressed with impunity and under the banner of righteousness.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Oh, just in case one thinks that the rounding up of citizens will be obvious to all, I doubt it...I think they'll do it like they are doing it now,

debtors prisons, yep, they are arresting people with impunity for debts in Illinois,

www.huffingtonpost.com...

so you see, this is I think just another form of velvet glove pod social engineering [Russification American style] through the system, and of course,

majority of Americans will see this as just another 'good measure by big brother' to clean up the society of the undesirable dead beat scum...and few will even balk at it.

There ya go, the rounding up for FEMA camps, because they are doing it for our own good, just wait and see. They won't do it immediately en mass, oh no, they TOO SMART FOR THAT, oh no, they'll do it little here, little there, so when some awake people see, they can move to pacify [like an abusive husband with the roses] and then a bit more here, bit more there,

in other words, it's already so entrenched that BY THE TIME THE MAJORITY SEE IT, it will be too late. And that's whats really so sinister and EVIL about all of this, is that this has been in the works from the

BEGINNING.

A social experiment/social psychology, from the beginning, question is then, WHY? Because it's in that WHY that might, maybe, be the clue to how to fight back.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join