It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama "Justifies"( FEMA??) imprisonment of civilians !!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by DarthMuerte

Miss Bush yet?

The Bush that got the ball rolling in this direction with the awesome Patriot Act so that now the ball is in Obama's court?
NO! I don't miss him -- and that's about the nicest thing I have to say about him.

The same people who funded Bush, funded Obama, AND McCain. Falling for the false left-right paradigm is about as ignorant as you can get.

I need to do a quadruple take. That's MSNBC airing that? Crap, get ready to head for the hills! The International Bankers are coming!

edit on 14-12-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Thats what took me by suprise, not the statements, but the venue.....

What the frisbee??????

I believe there's more than a "methane" stink around this earth.....

The hill's are alive with the sound of fleeing.....

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Well that's it. If this isn't enough to make all of you proud Americans rise up and do something about this then i don't know what it'll take.

This man is walking down the same road as Hitler, only this time it won't just be the jewish people on the recieving end.

Hell, he probably is the Anti-christ that nostrdamus spoke of, This has been my gut feeling ever since he first ran for president.

Goodluck with this America and know, if you continue to let this man act like this, we will stop him just as we did Hitler and Hirihito, so you'd all best not go goose stepping along with him.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
This video is over a year old. This is nothing new

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

pshh no youtube at work?! you need to learn about proxy servers my friend.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Those who give up security for liberty deserve neither.

Obama and his world cabal colleagues are MAINTAINING power and GROWING their power. They are doing it gradually so that we don't take notice and stop them. What they are afraid of is freedom. The freedom for us to make our own decisions and think for ourselves. Let's fast forward a couple decades and look at a possible Maximum outcome to this situation. The governments and institutions of the world have total control over the human population. They control what we eat, think, and do. Now let's say someone dreams about getting their personal freedom back (our dreams are being blocked by fluoride in the water calcifying our pituitary glands in the brain). They want to be able to grow their own food, or create their own political system, or what have you. They can do this "legally" by repealing certain laws and spreading dissent. Or they can try a more chaotic method and start fighting the establishment. Either way the governments of the world won't let this happen. Even today this is almost impossible. Any kind of political dissent is squashed before it can get started. They control almost all of the food supply already. Where do you get your food? All the "friendly neighborhood" grocery stores have all been contaminated with chemicals designed to make us cattle. And if you grow your own food they are making plans to arrest you or bring you back under their control. Their have been a multitude of reports on AboveTopSecret about American citizens trying to shop at stores that sell 100% natural (Oh yeah, the "organic" label you see on some foods only means that the food you are buying has to be about 50% all-natural. They already passed laws on that.) foods and milk etcetera. What happens? Some police unit comes in and destroys all the food supply, arrests anyone who resists, and shuts down the stores operation. We literally cannot eat or drink anything without being contaminated with the chemicals they deem "safe" for our bodies but are just another tool to control us. Fluoride is injected into the water and food supply to pacify us and make us more docile. Children in the educational system are being brought up to think that they need to be monitored 24/7 by the government And look at our daily lives. Maybe we evolved into what we are today or maybe we didn't. But in the last 4,000 years or so humans have shifted from being a species that hunted and gathered. Now we live lifestyles that don't support our genetic makeup. Our lifestyles have changed faster than we can evolve and our bodies are paying the price for it.

Here is the shortened version. Obama and his colleagues are basically drugging us and sexually assaulting us. The day we wake up and realize the horrible position we are in will be too late.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Those who give up security for liberty deserve neither.

Obama and his world cabal colleagues are MAINTAINING power and GROWING their power. They are doing it gradually so that we don't take notice and stop them. What they are afraid of is freedom. The freedom for us to make our own decisions and think for ourselves. Let's fast forward a couple decades and look at a possible Maximum outcome to this situation. The governments and institutions of the world have total control over the human population. They control what we eat, think, and do. Now let's say someone dreams about getting their personal freedom back (our dreams are being blocked by fluoride in the water calcifying our pituitary glands in the brain). They want to be able to grow their own food, or create their own political system, or what have you. They can do this "legally" by repealing certain laws and spreading dissent. Or they can try a more chaotic method and start fighting the establishment. Either way the governments of the world won't let this happen. Even today this is almost impossible. Any kind of political dissent is squashed before it can get started. They control almost all of the food supply already. Where do you get your food? All the "friendly neighborhood" grocery stores have all been contaminated with chemicals designed to make us cattle. And if you grow your own food they are making plans to arrest you or bring you back under their control. Their have been a multitude of reports on AboveTopSecret about American citizens trying to shop at stores that sell 100% natural (Oh yeah, the "organic" label you see on some foods only means that the food you are buying has to be about 50% all-natural. They already passed laws on that.) foods and milk etcetera. What happens? Some police unit comes in and destroys all the food supply, arrests anyone who resists, and shuts down the stores operation. We literally cannot eat or drink anything without being contaminated with the chemicals they deem "safe" for our bodies but are just another tool to control us. Fluoride is injected into the water and food supply to pacify us and make us more docile. Children in the educational system are being brought up to think that they need to be monitored 24/7 by the government And look at our daily lives. Maybe we evolved into what we are today or maybe we didn't. But in the last 4,000 years or so humans have shifted from being a species that hunted and gathered. Now we live lifestyles that don't support our genetic makeup. Our lifestyles have changed faster than we can evolve and our bodies are paying the price for it.

Here is the shortened version. Obama and his colleagues are basically drugging us and sexually assaulting us. The day we wake up and realize the horrible position we are in will be too late.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
This all started with Moses(the first pope) and the freemasons. Everyone gave to organized religion. The priests were the power of that day. One fella stood up against them. Said His father told em they screwed everything up. Ruined everything. They crucified Him. History repeats itself. Old Luey (short for Lucifer) been waiting 2,000 years for this, so don't go try and stop em.

I do think it coincidence that on the same day the NDAA passes that "FEMA" camps go on alert for 72 hour preparedness! Not open in 72 hours, buy operational within 72 hours of notification. Add to this our troops coming home.....

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by questforevidence

Bring it, my brother, bring it....

no words to describe how elequently stated and truthfully put, your post stands alone, and thank you for your contribution, whether they will hear and listen remains to be seen.....

But in the meantime, good on ya!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

If only I could travel through time. I would bring this video back to the past before people voted for Obama.

And I must say I think I'm in love with that lady who presented the story. She's on the ball.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
If this was so important, surely you could take the time to make a transcript for those of us at work or whose bandwidth has been shaped?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Standing in the Holy Place, making desolate the Constitution. Spooky...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Holy smokes... Just wait till people start disappearing. They'll probably take them at night. You'll just notice that people will stop showing up to work and thatll be the last you hear of em... Certain posters on ats will stop posting, never to be heard from again. Go to see family for Christmas... "Hey where's grampa?" Nobody knows...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Yes, because Bush wasn't as bad, if not worse.

Nothing like brainwashed Republicans to lighten the mood a bit.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Accussing Obama supporters of worshipping the messiah was overplayed by the right ......three years ago.

Get some new material.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty

Yes every one has to watch this vidio. Preventive detention. Indefinate prison terms for people WHO MAY comit CRIMES in the FUTURE. Well I guess that says it all. Welcome to big brother folks. Now we know what those FEMA camps are for.

They are setting us up to be prepared. OWS, or anyone else that comes up against tptb will be hauled off to these places so that they will be re-educated aka brainwashed.

This is no longer one of those silly hoaxes or predictions we've been talking about for years on messages forums, this is the real deal and they are DOING it right in our faces.

My grandfather who just turned 96, has his opinion on all of this too. He says 2012 - 2013 will be the beginnings of us seeing actual cases in the news of people being taken to these camps.

I barely post here anymore, but with the way things are going I just feel a need to say.... it is time to gather your families up and get a plan going for yourself. Find a way to get out of the city if you can, and if you can't then figure out what you are going to do when all of these new laws in the next few years comes about that control you and what you can do within your own cities.

Was talking to someone military who told me that they have done many many drills on setting up border patrols on cities, and not letting people OUT or IN.

WHY?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

Bush set the stage, but Obama is continuing the show.

If I had a million dollars and I was a betting woman, I'd lay money down that obama is going to win this next election, whether we want him or not.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

I agree - This process really seems to have begun with 9/11 and the legislation that took place almost immediately afterwards, along with the imperialist occupations of Iraq and Afghanistan. This is not the doing of one man - this is a concerted effort

Oh, you noticed that? Biden had pretty much the whole PATRIOT Act legislation drawn up in the 90s, they TRIED (and failed) to push it after the OKC bombing, and finally rushed it through with no review after 9/11 - whether that was because of the public outcry or because they all ALREADY knew what was in the bill, who knows...

The government has had a hard-on for all of this stuff for so long now, it's ridiculous.

EDIT:
Huh - I believe this is a pretty old video, actually. From like, '09? Maybe last year? Not recent, anyway.

edit on 12/14/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

Let's put it this way.

I got the latest Readers digest in the mail the other day, featuring Michelle Obama on the front cover. I looked into that woman's face and into her eyes and saw pure evil. It went straight to the trash, just her face bothered me enough.

There is something about her and her husband that make me physically ill. Bad, bad vibes.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

America is becoming Nazi Germany and we the People need to elect politicians like Ron Paul to clean up this mess!! I worry about my children and the fading future they are encountering.

Happy to see Mr. Maddow speak up against this act of treason.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join