It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama "Justifies"( FEMA??) imprisonment of civilians !!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by nottomorrow

Definitely , and not to be the 'one' who says it, i have no feelings negative or positive for any race, religion or ethnicity, but i do believe the amount of hype revolving around "Americas FIRST Black president" helped shadow much of the corruption we see. Sometimes i feel most people are too focussed on watching rather than listening, yes, he is a very strong powerful figure, but the way in which he words everything makes me cautious of the hidden agenda going on behind closed doors we do not see. Thus also making it very hard for someone to talk out against a government is such a politically cautious world, you have to be very careful about what is said regarding barack obama.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

This legislation needs to be put in place first before the Government demands that all US citizens surrender their guns. If a citizen refuses to give up their guns, they will be deemed a "terrorist" and a risk to national security under this legislation and subsequently thrown into one of the many FEMA camps.

When the banksters have collapsed the whole economy and own the Country, the last thing they want is millions of extremely angry and well armed Americans on the loose, so it seems that they are instructing the Government to tighten up shop beforehand.

F for
E everything
A a
R reason

PEACE,
RK

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigel Kent

This legislation needs to be put in place first before the Government demands that all US citizens surrender their guns. If a citizen refuses to give up their guns, they will be deemed a "terrorist" and a risk to national security under this legislation and subsequently thrown into one of the many FEMA camps.

How are they going to make us give up guns? It's our right to bear arms. Maybe one day they will outlaw weapons, but for now we Americans (most anyways) know just when to stand for our rights and against tyranny.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by Rigel Kent

How are they going to make us give up guns? It's our right to bear arms. Maybe one day they will outlaw weapons, but for now we Americans (most anyways) know just when to stand for our rights and against tyranny.

What IF a future group of "tyrannical" elected leaders just decide to "do it" anyway and the "laws" be damned?

If some legislation says no trials or courts, then what do you do?

They rounded up Japanese (many were U.S. citizens natural born) and put them in camps.

What will a few guns do against a military police force?

edit on Dec-19-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Well these Videos goes Along with this Post !

A parody of Home Land Security Plans ! From the All funny All Comical
( Onion News )

HomeLand Security Plans to Kill USA Citizens

(A Mixture of the Recent Above Video and the Past Warnings from the Media News! )

Thought Crime, Prolonged Detention and the average Patriotic American

( Uploaded by SenRussFeingold on Jun 9, 2009 )
Feingold on the Consequences of Prolonged Detention

(Keith Oberman) ( Uploaded by 1bigstink07 on Nov 8, 2009 )
Jonathan Turley on Obama s Prolonged Detention Plan

(Uploaded by RussiaToday on Jul 14, 2009)
Naomi Wolf: 'Obama can lock any US citizen up without trial'

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Very nice job...

Thanks for adding those videos...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
reply to post by Wolfenz

Very nice job...

Thanks for adding those videos...

Your Welcome !

There is another video ! I would like to post here but its borderline with the main Topic

but it does has to do with a Illuminati / The Powers That Be Controlling the Public

And The Masonic Life Of Michel Jackson

In My Opinion Killed by a High Order Freemason
Michael Jackson's Doctor Conrad Murray Wearing Freemason Lodge Officer Chain Collar
freemasonry-watch.blogspot.com...

as Michel Jackson Made a Video and was about to Expose Them in his Concert before he was MDK'ed

Michael Jacksons video that pissed the Illuminati off - They Dont Care About Us

" "They Don't Care About Us"

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, aggravation
Everybody allegation
In the suite, on the news
Everybody dog food
Bang bang, shot dead
Everybody's gone mad

All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us
All I wanna say is that

Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Jew me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don't you black or white me

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

Tell me what has become of my life
I have a wife and two children who love me
I am the victim of police brutality, now
I'm tired of bein' the victim of hate
You're rapin' me off my pride
Oh, for God's sake
I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy...
Set me free

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Trepidation, speculation
Everybody allegation
Everybody dog food
Black male, black mail
Throw your brother in jail

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

Tell me what has become of my rights
Am I invisible because you ignore me?
Your proclamation promised me free liberty, now
I'm tired of bein' the victim of shame
They're throwing me in a class with a bad name
I can't believe this is the land from which I came
You know I do really hate to say it
The government don't wanna see
But if Roosevelt was livin'
He wouldn't let this be, no, no

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, speculation
Everybody litigation
Beat me, bash me
You can never trash me
Hit me, kick me
You can never get me

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

Some things in life they just don't wanna see
But if Martin Luther was livin'
He wouldn't let this be, no, no

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, segregation
Everybody allegation
Everybody dog food
Kick me, strike me
Don't you wrong or right me

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

mods just showing the warning of one of the Few ...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I'm still amazed. No fireworks, no extra people int he streets, business as usual under Martial Law in the USA to most people it seems.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I have a question for whoever it may concern (Barry).

Among the prisoners being held at Guantanamo Bay, it is in fact possible that there is an innocent among them who might have been accidentally "scooped up" during the "war on terror", and do you, does President Obama, along with his successors, intend to hold him for the entire remainder of his natural lifetime, and, is it possible that he might have been tortured while held in the custody of the USA?

If so, who the hell ARE you and what have you become?

I thought you and your wonderful wife were good Christians..?

I am not an American citizen, but if I was, I can tell you, here and now, that you may very well have lost my vote!

[Lord Jesus, mother Mary, protect me from all harm I pray, amen.]

P.S. (internal communice, FYO, no one else will understand it)

For the record, I am not "just" an attention seeker. I'll admit that I was at one time, something that I regret now in hindsight, but that's not what this is about any more, at all.

Truth be told, I'm very hurt, and although I have every right to be angry, all I can do is cry.

FYI, yesterday I met a disabled man named Robin, (when I asked him his name, he initially pointed to his bycicle helmet and proudly exclaimed "Robinhood") a lovely man, who asked me to take his picture in front of two statues of Elvis Presley and Marylan Monroe (yes, her skirt was flying up).

Afterwards, when eating breakfast, with my friend, I almost burst into tears because it was painfully and clearly obvious to me, that he ("Robinhood") did not seem to have any friends in the whole wide world!

After taking a couple of pics of him with his camera, he asked me (he was so sweet, let me tell you) if I would be wearing a Santa hat for Christmas this year? I told him that I would, just for him (now I AM bawling!)

Best Regards (and still with love in my heart)

Bob
my real name - I'd changed it at one point to "Rob" when I moved from a small town to the big city and left my friends behind because they used to sometimes tease me about my name, "Bob".

P.S. Do you read the Bible?

And for the record, no, I do not believe that I'm the "second coming" (far from it) and no I'm not "the beast" or the false prophet and we are all of us, the bride.

I'm just a good man at heart, the son of two wonderful parents, and brother of two wonderful adopted brothers, who was compelled, by love, to follow Christ's lead, nothing more, nothing less.

"When the hearts of men change, kingdoms will change."
~ John the Baptist

And please, when you have the opportunity, tell Joseph (his holiness) that I have absolutely nothing against him personally. You CAN tell him however, that the only fine line we must walk in the final analysis, at the end of the day (age), is the line between holiness, and assholiness (and please I don't mean that disrespectfully, as it also applies equally to me, and to everyone).

"It is finished."
(and lo and behold we're all still here in one piece, what do you know!)

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

with Love,

Bob
Your brother in Christ Jesus our common Lord.

P.S. My New Year's Resolution is to quit smoking, and get a girlfriend
)

It's time to live, love and be merry again at long last, because things just haven't been "right" for over a decade now, if not for 2000 years (and more) of world and religious history.

Also, I am not the "black sheep" of "the family", in my case I had one to each side of me, and I have served the nations well in going to great lengths to resolve the age-old conflict and the "paradox" because of my love for my brothers.

Btw, do YOU know what a "shotgun wedding" is?, and no, that is NOT a threat aimed at you, absolutely not. In fact, it's not a "threat" aimed towards anyone at all, just an observation.

"When the hearts of men change, kingdoms will change."
~ John the Baptist

Love, and do as you will.
~ St. Augustine

(does that mean we won't be needing the police? hardly! hah I'm so funny!)

edit on 19-12-2011 by NewAgeMan because: every reason given.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Just to be perfectly clear, so there's no misunderstanding.

while I quite smoking and will find a nice woman to marry

the smoke goes up forever and ever from the vile wench called Babylon of old, because nothing fruitful eminates from her wickedness.

whereas from Christ eminates the fruits of the spirit, and the height of the twin pillars of justice, and mercy.

Of course the price of freedom is eternal vigilence, but in the final analysis, at the end of the day, we surely MUST ask ourselves - just what are we protecting, and what are we defending against?

food for thought, nothing more.

There, NOW "it is finished". Thanks for listening, there is nothing more important than this for the healing of the nations, and our world.

Best Regards, and with Love,

Bob

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Those of us that didn't vote for him, knew he was a liar, not even close to good Christians. Some people are finally starting to wake up.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Right this very moment, a battle is being waged for the sake of righteousness. He and all the others must see clearly and "noodle it out" as well, as I have, and join with me in this the great cause of all ages.

"Be not afraid!"

I cannot do this alone however, the pressure is too great for one man to bear alone.

They must come to see the truth that sets us free in eternity, and embrace it, and embrace and RECIEVE Christ the savior of the world, never shutting him out again according to the secret of Satan.

Be brave, one and all - Babylon is fallen! I bring the good news, but for the God of goodness truth and righeousness to prevail, all kings and queens and prime ministers must join together, and stand far away from the center and source of all death, destruction, chaos and corruption, which rips apart the brotherhood of man, while employing the cross of Jesus Christ as an excuse to keep on sinning, when all the while, our hope is in him who judges justly, with an equal measure of compassion and forgiveness, while calling us to follow on the path of progress towards perfection.

If not now, then when, and if not us, then who?

The alternative is simply unacceptable, because it amounts to the earth being turned into a hell in a handbasket, and if that is allowed to persist, there will be hell to pay.

We, the human being is worth so much more than this, this abomination, and abuse of power. We were made by God our creator, to be free and to be freely and authentically self-expressed, without constraint.

Help ease the pressure of my burden and carry this load with me - the time is now, right now, today this very day!

Babylon is fallen - recoil from her wickedness, and let the truth prevail at the end of this age, so that we may join in the universal governing dynamic of love, and in so doing redeem the whole of all creation!

One man in smoke with a crystal ball or whatever, cannot succeed and will NOT overcome!

In truth it's absurd and hilarious how easy this ought to be, given the work that's been done already.

Let us all together create this clearing, this gateway access point, this royal arch over which humanity may begin to pass into everlasting life and freedom!

I beg you to noodle this out and see the truth which sets us all free at last!

Thank you.

I saw Obama the other day selling out to Babylon, but he didn't know what he was doing, and did not realize that he'd been duped. He WAS a good man, and a Christian, and he's no fool.

There is nothing to fear, but fear itself.

"All I gave them was the truth, and they called it hell."
~ Harry Truman

P.S. There is no such thing as a "red dog", or a divided middle, it doesn't work that way. It is a false reality upon which this whore has built her entire empire.

This very moment the beast is in chains, thrashing in the abyss, which means oblivion.

We could have a reign of peace and innovation for a 1000 years, or the other thing, because the whore will fall one way or another come either hell or high water.

Now is the time, the evidence is available by which to condemn her ministrations.

I am NOT suggesting the condemnation of any person or people, only of the system and the philosophy which sustains it in time and history.

/over and out.

edit on 19-12-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
you guys still on this thread and staying on topic...right???

www.abovetopsecret.com...

because i don't have a clue what you are talking about....

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

I think the right people do know however, not that you're not a "right" person, and just so long as a Mod doesn't come along and wreck it for the wrong reasons by assuming, then this arrow will find it's mark.

ok, back on topic.

Edit: Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you everyone for joining me in this cause, the pressure is lifting! Thank you for observing, and taking heed of the signs of the times. God Bless you!

edit on 19-12-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
"prolonged detention" brrrrrr

that sounds suspiciously like apartheids-South Africa, where detention without process was legit. Many a dissident had the unfortunate experience of the dreaded "90 days"

Is that what has become of that ill-spirited, -frankly Fscist- grab for power, (or rather "Putsch) by the three-letter agencies named "The Patriot Act" On to the dystopia we were warned for by 1984, and other visionary books ("brave new world" comes to mind)

My goodness! The elite must be running scared, in a total panic, endorsing this idiocy. Do they know something about the collapse of a certain world-currency that we are not to know? Are they starting to realize their game is up, and if the doodah hits the fan, there are a lot of peeved Americans around their gated communities with a license to carry..??

This is basically the first step towards martial-law via a standard scenario. Nazi-Germany used "bolsjewicks" at first to negate due proces. Our government uses the all-encompassing, very convenient "terrorists", thereby aiming for a far larger, vague, group. It could be Me, It could be You

And thusly it started......

PS: for those pointing fingers at Obie:

I very much doubt he has any say in this. I fear that he had "the Talk", The kind that starts with "How are the wife, and Your lovely daughters. You wouldn't like anything happening to them..hm?"

Or the other one (probably closer to the truth) :"You want the truth?, You want change? Well now, THIS is what is at stake...."
Leaving him trembling and profusely sweating, asking himself "What on earth have I gotten myself into..?"

Sounds like a bit of whimsical, but it absolutely is not..
edit on 12/20/2011 by diakrite because: still fumbling away

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
lol i remember few years ago... All americans running around and shouting "yes we can"...

Yes, THEY can do whatever they want with you now...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
when is the imprisonment of people to fema camps suppose to happen??

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teriq
when is the imprisonment of people to fema camps suppose to happen??

It will happen when the agriculture/financial collapse happens.

That's why they are starting to label you as a terrorist if you have lasting supplies in your house.

No food & No money = mass rioting.

mass rioting = mass arrests.

mass arrests = mass confinement.

mass confinement = mass _____ ?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

genocide? When that happens I will already have formed my one man army using the art of fighting without fighting.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Obama stated that there are people in the world right now, plotting to take American lives. Really? Where? If there are some guys out in the desert somewhere who are plotting, drinking something, smoking something, shooting guns up in the air, crawling around on the ground and trying to act like soldiers, and spouting, "Death to America", who cares. How can they even get here? They haven't gotten here yet. They will sober up and crawl back in their caves and nurse a hangover. A bunch of third world wannabees with AK's are not what I am afraid of. This administration continuing down the Bush path and stripping the constitution down to nothing is what I fear the most. I cannot believe he had the audacity to stand in front of the original constitution and make such statements. If this ever spills over into detaining American citizens, just because some neighbor called a hotline to get some trouble started because they couldn't borrow the lawnmower, I am sure that this government will find that they will have awoken the "Sleeping Giant". U.S. citizens as well as our returning military will only be pushed so far before we start pushing back, and Washington (District of Columbia, not America) will find that they have bitten off much more than they can chew. Wake Up America, and be ready to defend our nation against a domestic enemy. Any enemy of our constitution, that principle which makes possible our very way of life, is an enemy of our nation, and its people. Fill out a new W-4 at your job. Claim exempt on the bottom line and refuse to pay any more income tax. We are funding all of this with our own sweat. If you get a 1099, dont send it in, keep your tax dollar. Income taxes give the government carte blanc to spend like spoiled teenagers. We must take the credit card away. Without such funding they will be forced to limit spending on such programs. We have the power to do this, but we must act in numbers, together. They cannot control all of us. As long as we all stand together, they cannot control us at all, we will control them, as it should be. Remember, they work for us, we don't work for them. When politicians step out of their obligation to the American constitution, they step out on the American people. We should not let them remain in office. We should fire (impeach) them. If you hire someone to do a job, and they fail to do that job, you fire them. It should be no different with politicians. Is this really the change we can all believe in. I surely hope not.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join