It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama "Justifies"( FEMA??) imprisonment of civilians !!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Judge Napolitano posted via facebook today "we are now under marshal law...."

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

What you don't seem to understand is that for 2 years his true feelings were out there and still being ignored by his followers and now d-day is here...he is signing the bill, just like he said he would.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
George W administration detained people indefinitely without trial by classifying them as "enemy combatants", a legal fiction. This administration wants to do the same, but legally. The disagreement is about the procedure, not the actions. If the Congress passes the bill, it can be challenged in the courts as being unconstitutional. If that too fails every US government from now on will have the same powers legally that the George W Bush government exercised extra-legally.

But don't see these powers being needed or used much. Yeah, an occassional individual who threatens the powers may be locked up to teach him/her a lesson, but it is not as if there is a revolution in the offing and the government needs to lock up the revolutionaries.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Observor

Don't be silly. Think about the USSR. The imprisonments of dissenters won't happen now but it is part of the long term plan.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
This bill was in waiting long before Obama took office and to believe anything else is a disservice.

Just like PATRIOT this was long in waiting!

BTW, Obama has yet to make his formal ruling on this at the time of this post!
edit on 15-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

This bill was in development long before Obama was even a US Senator and to believe anything else is a pipedream!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Observor

Not American citizens...Obama took out the part that protected American citizens, he wants it to pertain to all people citizens or not.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Please post proof of this??

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

PATRIOT Act wasn't conceived in a week, neither was this.

NDAA 1988 is the earliest incarnation I could find,

thomas.loc.gov...:H.R.1748:

This is nothing more then an expansion upon that policy and the one for FY2022 will look nothing like the FY2012 bill today!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

The NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act) is a yearly defense bill. NDAA HR1540 is for the fiscal year 2012. It is a different bill every year because it provides the budget for defense, simply it is the defense bill for the year, but that doesn't mean this sec is in all the time. I am sifting thru the bill myself to find whatever I can, may take a few months...lol. I did find a new START treaty that includes reducing our nuclear weapons, which I don't think is a good idea right now.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

Originally posted by macman

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

Originally posted by FIFIGI
Scientific dictatorship at its best.
Congrats on living on the land of free.

Gays and Lesbians can now visit loved ones in the hospital.

They can also serve openly in the military.

Tea Ba...I mean, Tea Partiers can form little rallies with their guns and bash the President claiming we need an armed revolution because they disagree with his political party.

Troops coming home from Iraq.

The idea of universal health care.

Damn, you're right. Obama is a dictator! Damn him!!

By the way, I do like Obama. I think he has (or had) potential but obviously let this country down...but really, I can't say I'm going to vote for any of the GOP nutbags over him.

edit on 14-12-2011 by SeventhSeal because: (no reason given)

So I guess that you will be the presiding commandant to the fuer as we are incarcirated under the Battlefield Act.

Good to know I guess.
edit on 14-12-2011 by macman because: (no reason given)

Seriously? Did you forget the Patriot Act which was installed under Bush?

Un fu*king real.

a Video Reminder ! for ATS !

Bush is NOT Sorry for what he DID about the Patriot Act ! Bush sad the Same thing as Hitler did with the Enabling Act of 1933 especially when tapping the Wire and Phones ! like Hitler....

Bush gets owned
to ADD: (by a Man that has the Possibility of knowing the the Patriot is like the Internal Security Act of 1950 & The Nazi Enabling act of 1933 rolled up into ONE!!! )

Germany's Reichstag Building Burning and the Twin Towers (9/11) have a Lot in Common !

a Fund Raiser!!! a Fund Raiser!!! Secure Fear Control We will Never let this Happen Again By Golly!
Security Protection for the Loss of Freedom ! here we need your DNA and Passport ID Papers! to Enter this Check Point and Stand here ! to be Identified!. here take this GPS Tracking Pill now Move Along
all of this been said since the Bush Administration !

I Guess Some of those Science fiction Writers are not so far Off! George Orwell (1984) and Ray Bradbury (Fahrenheit 451) A Brave New World (Aldous Huxley) To Name a Few !

Obama Has been silenced and became a Talking Parrot ! by TPTB!! simple
Bush NO His Family is within TPTB Servitude ! and has been since his Granddaddy Bush ! was in Office !

it sad to know that 2 Spoon Fed Oil Tycoons Skull & Bonesmen , that Goes to the Cremation of Care ceremony!!
Administered 3 wars in the Middle east For shady Deals with Oil! that are Father & Son were in the White House among other things ..of the Involvement of CIA , JFK Assassination ,, are People in this Nation so Blind ! & cant see the Dots! At Lease E.T. can Follow ! Reese's Pieces

edit on 15-12-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
So is there a plan to finally get rid of these guys and try to save our dying planet? Clearly our leaders have lost their minds. What exactly are we going to do to finally put a stop to this? Each day things are getting progressively worse, and I wonder how long it will be until we take action. Will it really take another catastrophic disaster to get the ball rolling? Just wondering...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

The START Treaty ensures that no nation has the firepower to end the world. That is all that is! Nukes are so yesterday that they aren't taken seriously by anyone in the know!

Besides, are we gonna let one fly knowing full well that once we do and whoever's got one will let one of theirs fly?

Who are we actually gonna nuke?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Exactly, the draconian aspect of the current bill is more then likely of 41's creation! Think about it!

BTW, TPTB and The Elite terminology is hereby dead and buried and we are now referring to them in the manner that is more suited and correct for them, The SCUM (write your own acronym here)!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
THEY musn't be allowed to lock us up like terrorist if we are only dissenting. The bottom-line reason and right to our dissidence is: To stop a Full Scale Global NUCLEAR WAR.

Let's try to wrap what's left of our brains around the following RP slogan; maybe his campaign might want to try and push this.

Humbly, I ask you to Please consider this thinking outside of the BOOK idea:

A VOTE 4 Ron Paul is a Vote against a Nuclear World War IV.

Huh? Wadya think.

I know there is the threat and risk that a rogue Iranian sponsored terror group might definitely try and might probably possibly detonate a nuclear device from the 110th floor of the Sears Tower (which I believe Larry Silverstein leases to this day, please correct me on this though). That will definitely Sting and Hurt and be a big Ouwie for US, but at least we won't be US, UK, and Israel in a major NUCLEAR dance with China and Russia and maybe even North Korea. Talk about "Man-Made-Global-Warming. Doesn't this sound so hypocritical and insane.

I think we're already in the Middle of WW III now, and the Lame Stream Media has it cloaked (with the help of the ignorance of the masses (does this ig... word mean anything like, "We choose to ignore.") or is our national IQ really going down like in the movie "Idiocracy" )).

Actually a WW IV that went NUCLER takes it up a significant notch to maybe NWW I.

WOW ! ! !

Am I hearing all of the above correctly.

And, we voted Dubya in twice??? The French press asked something like, "How can 149 million American (voters) be so STUPID?

I think the Bush-ism answer GW said was how "the French are so stupid that they have no word for entrepreneur." And, everybody present outwardly group-think laughed with him or inwardly at-him. Gee Dubya, ya got love him though, he's a good ol' boy to have a drink with and yuck it up with him at parties. Well Shucks, ain't he just one HELL of a guy." Nucler. scheez. The man cost us, "How many lives and how much treasure. Oh, well, he made some mistakes. Now we have Son of Bush on NUCLEAR terrorist steroids.

Oh, WOE is US.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I don't agree to any war, or squabble between tables...but I do say that the speech is taken totally out of context here, and purposely so to smear Obama. Detaining potential known terrorists, keeps them from killing you or I. The only reason someone would have anything against this, is if they were one of them terrorists. This may or may not include US citizens who have sided with terrorists, but I think is completely ligitimate in the case of an "actual" threat or in war times as a preventive measure.

Like I said... if the war or squabble was ligitimate. Otherwise, i'm opposed to all infractions of the common human standard law.

Got to looove how they butcherd the speech in order to get their wave of perspective out to their viewers.

Garbage.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jets04

Ron Paul is not here to save you, he is offering more of the same and is a representative of the old and dying guard.

Instead of propping up this fuddy duddy how about we all find a new hero?

Ron Paul is not here to be our saviour as only you can save yourself and stop waiting on a hero.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Yeh this is how a facist government works they install FEMA camps (death camps) for your protection , make you believe its there for a good reason , then send you there to your death!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by Wolfenz

Exactly, the draconian aspect of the current bill is more then likely of 41's creation! Think about it!

BTW, TPTB and The Elite terminology is hereby dead and buried and we are now referring to them in the manner that is more suited and correct for them, The SCUM (write your own acronym here)!

LOL yeah SCUM ______ RC ! Draconian Aspect since Before Romans came to Power !

any who ! as i said Before

a Fund Raiser kind of thing ! Vietnam Tonkin incident , Pearl Harbor (WW2) Remember The Carriers were! leaving the Old Tired Iron Ships Docked on a Sunday as the Carriers were happen to be Out to Sea !

War Makes a Money Prophet for the Industries! and that and to Rebuilt the Country's We destroy!!

Here we will Build you back up and you can be a Debt to us ! We will Help you out to be a Better Civilized Nation just we might need you at our becking call once in a while ! ( How Many times did that happen !) Germany Japan, Philippians South Korea, were the big ones doing the same in Iraq as well... Halliburton was suppose to (but Took the Money and Run ) Right Cheney !

Well was 911 a Fund Raiser!! ? well a Fund Raiser for Security , loosing freedom for security putting Bills Acts into action like the Patriot Act tightening the Boarder's The Air Ports , Check Points Prisons, and to what
ever is thought that is Unpatriotic Un- American to a Few Handful of Men in Power ETC..
I think you'll get the Idea !

5 years before 911 Information Terrorist learned from the movie ! or a Government official leak it out to the Director Producer or Writer of the Script..

World Trade Center Attack Confirmation in 1996

It All lead to what we see now!! what is Happening in our Country ..

this whole Mess we are in as we are in,,, its kinda funny 911 happened when the investigation of the Missing 2.x Trillion Not Lost !! just Unaccounted for!!

The Debt ! We were Warned .. by one Company

Remembering the Past....

wr grace -deficit trials.mp4

They the Media = Tried Banned this Commercial and Partially Succeeded !

Networks ban W.R. Grace's Deficit Trials (1986)

and what we see in the Past is what we see now!

Banned US Commercial about the national debt

A new television ad about the U.S. national debt produced by Citizens Against Government Waste has been deemed "too controversial" by major networks including ABC, A&E and The History Channel and will not be shown on those channels. The commercial is a homage to a 1986 ad that was

We live in Troubled Times!
When will the Gulag's Start in America ?

FEMA Imprisonment ! was done before right up till 1990 in the Soviet Union ! putting The undesirables & Troublemakers aka political Prisoners in Gulags !

Introduction: Stalin’s Gulag
gulaghistory.org...

Gulag
en.wikipedia.org...

While the camps housed a wide range of convicts, from petty criminals to political prisoners, large numbers were convicted by simplified procedures, such as NKVD troikas and other instruments of extrajudicial punishment, and the Gulag is recognized as a major instrument of political repression in the Soviet Union.

NKVD troika
en.wikipedia.org...

NKVD troika or Troika, in Soviet Union history, were commissions of three persons who convicted people without trial. These commissions were employed as an instrument of extrajudicial punishment introduced to circumvent the legal system with a means for quick execution or imprisonment. It began as an institution of the Cheka, then later became prominent again in the NKVD, when it was used during the Great Purge. Troikas are credited with the death sentences or exile of over 600,000 people.[c

Hmm sounds familiar ?
edit on 15-12-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

Did you say the Spanish Inquisition oops i mean Fascist

Only in America you can see Fascist in Full view!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join