It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama "Justifies"( FEMA??) imprisonment of civilians !!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+76 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Wow.. just WoW!!

watch this video ATS..

I am speechless.

Did he just say all that....really?
:puz

A legal regime to make indefinite detention legal??

edit on 13-12-2011 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Did he just say what?

Some of us dont have the pleasure of youtube at work

some info would be nice.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

Sorry my friend..

you are going to have to watch the video..

your mind will be boggled....

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Double think at it's best. Miss Bush yet?

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Obama's issue with the Senate version of the bill was that it was too restrictive in how far the government could go. The MSM played it up like he was worried about civil liberties. The opposite is true.
The admin's position is that the exec branch and military should have the power to imprison with no trial, no representation, and no Constitutional gaurantees whatsoever.
Of, course, this is all to protect YOU!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I guess that answers the question whether he'll sign that bill.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I was wondering when we would take the step of electing our Hitler. I guess we already did.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

Miss Bush yet?

The Bush that got the ball rolling in this direction with the awesome Patriot Act so that now the ball is in Obama's court?
NO! I don't miss him -- and that's about the nicest thing I have to say about him.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Bye bye america

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Miss Bush yet?

The Bush that got the ball rolling in this direction with the awesome Patriot Act so that now the ball is in Obama's court?
NO! I don't miss him -- and that's about the nicest thing I have to say about him.

I agree - This process really seems to have begun with 9/11 and the legislation that took place almost immediately afterwards, along with the imperialist occupations of Iraq and Afghanistan. This is not the doing of one man - this is a concerted effort
edit on 13-12-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Miss Bush yet?

Yet the messiah you blindly support has increased the powers beyond bush's wet dreams. Why was it abominable behavior under a republican but the best thing since sliced bread under a democrat? We need to get rid of both parties, the sooner the better.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Yes every one has to watch this vidio. Preventive detention. Indefinate prison terms for people WHO MAY comit CRIMES in the FUTURE. Well I guess that says it all. Welcome to big brother folks. Now we know what those FEMA camps are for.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

You're right, but I believe this has been in the works for much, much longer. I think GW's father has a lot to do with this and probably someone before him. Most people who are trying to get their head around this can't think beyond 9/11 and the creation of the Patriot Act though. I understand how difficult it would be to believe how many years the plan has been such a lengthy concerted effort. Oh, and we can't forget Kissinger.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

My audio is not working....please type the words he has said....you are the author of this thread...please go the extra mile...some people on here don't have audio like me too. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

Miss Bush yet?

Yet the messiah you blindly support has increased the powers beyond bush's wet dreams. Why was it abominable behavior under a republican but the best thing since sliced bread under a democrat? We need to get rid of both parties, the sooner the better.

How do you get from that statement that he is an obama supporter, much less worshiper? I'm not and I certainly cannot argue with that statement. The "patriot act" is at best an oxymoron and has nothing to do with patriotism or freedom.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Sorry Caladonea..

I am the worst typist on the planet..

it would take me all day to do as you asked..

maybe someone with fast typing skills will do it...

any takers??

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I'm telling you, USA is one Reichskristallnacht away.

Second line.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I'd also like to know what GW did to get knighted by the Queen. I'll always believe that England has something to do with 9/11 and the fact that the country has taken a turn for the worse. After all, England created interest on loans, which is the heart of the beast at the moment (discontent).

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I should be shocked but......

Anyway, I think someone's signature on this site say's "Everything Hitler did was legal". They passed legislation and made it all "ok". Here we go again.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

Miss Bush yet?

Where did you come to the conclusion that I believe Obama to be the messiah and that I support him?!?!

You just jumped to a totally wrong conclusion.

Edit to Add: I'd also like you to know that I'm registered Independent, so don't be ASSuming that I play into the whole "divide & conquor" tactic within the House either.
edit on 13-12-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join