It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could The All Seeing Eye on the back of the Dollar bill, actually be a Planet instead of an "eye"?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

The sun and the moon is representative of the positive and negative nature of reality.

Saturn is the master of time as you know.

Makes sense why the devil was always singing "Time is on my side" in the Fallen to Denzel.

The devil plays some practical jokes on Denzel Washington in "Fallen" (1998).

Crowley proclaimed the rise of the Crowned and Conquering child (lucifer) which is representative of Saturn's rings (aka HALO).

Saturn Mythology
en.wikipedia.org...

Saturn is also associated with Cronus
en.wikipedia.org...

In the most classic and well known version of Greek mythology, Cronus or Kronos[1] (Ancient Greek: Κρόνος, Krónos) was the leader and the youngest of the first generation of Titans, divine descendants of Gaia, the earth, and Uranus, the sky.

He overthrew his father and ruled during the mythological Golden Age, until he was overthrown by his own son, Zeus and imprisoned in Tartarus.

Cronus was usually depicted with a sickle or scythe, which was also the instrument he used to castrate and depose Uranus, his father.

In Athens, on the twelfth day of the Attic month of Hekatombaion, a festival called Kronia was held in honor of Cronus to celebrate the harvest, suggesting that, as a result of his association with the virtuous Golden Age, Cronus continued to preside as a patron of harvest. Cronus was also identified in classical antiquity with the Roman deity Saturn.

Titan, Second to Zeus (lol Jesus), Golden Age. . . . lololololololzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Just more of this:
www.hermeticgoldendawn.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn (or, more commonly, the Golden Dawn) was a magical order active in Great Britain during the late 19th and early 20th centuries, which practiced theurgy and spiritual development. It has been one of the largest single influences on 20th-century Western occultism.[1][2]

Concepts of magic and ritual at the center of contemporary traditions, such as Wicca[3][4] and Thelema, were inspired by the Golden Dawn. The three founders, William Robert Woodman, William Wynn Westcott, and Samuel Liddell MacGregor Mathers were Freemasons and members of Societas Rosicruciana in Anglia (S.R.I.A.).[5] Westcott appears to have been the initial driving force behind the establishment of the Golden Dawn.

The Golden Dawn system was based on hierarchy and initiation like the Masonic Lodges; however women were admitted on an equal basis with men. The "Golden Dawn" was the first of three Orders, although all three are often collectively referred to as the "Golden Dawn".

The First Order taught esoteric philosophy based on the Hermetic Qabalah and personal development through study and awareness of the four Classical Elements as well as the basics of astrology, tarot divination, and geomancy. The Second or "Inner" Order, the Rosae Rubeae et Aureae Crucis (the Ruby Rose and Cross of Gold), taught proper magic, including scrying, astral travel, and alchemy. The Third Order was that of the "Secret Chiefs", who were said to be highly skilled; they supposedly directed the activities of the lower two orders by spirit communication with the Chiefs of the Second Order.

THIS VIDEO SAYS IT ALL

This high quality History Channel type documentary proves the following points about the two Seals on the back of the One Dollar Bill with clarity and precision: 1) The two Seals are Egyptian and Luciferian 2) The two Seals were introduced by Freemasons, in 1782 3) Masonic President Franklin Roosevelt, aided by his Secretary of Agriculture/Vice President Wallace, ordered these Seals to be placed on the back of the Dollar Bill in 1935, having been urged on and advised by the Russian channeler/mystic, Nicolas Roerach.

FYI: NOT FROM HISTORY CHANNEL (THE ABOVE DOC)

Remember they are luciferians and thus must put something above God.
edit on 14-12-2011 by MasterGemini because: 101 can't run forever!

If you want to know more here is a video detailing some basics;

This documentary reviews repeating themes in mythology and tales of ancient man. Then the video discusses the details of the spirit world, chakras, demons, and angels. It continues by delving into the details of magic, the occult, and Satanic Illuminati symbolism.

La Paz!
edit on 14-12-2011 by MasterGemini because: Infinity

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by proob4

The reptilian theory is blatant disinfo by David Icke. If he revealed the "Big Secret" which the Elite wanted to hide, why is he not "disposed" off? You might say because he has a lot of fans but I say thats a complete BS justification.

Look up Rik Clay and you'll see what i mean when I say David Icke's reptilian theory is simply disinformation.

Incase you didn't know, the difference between Rik Clay and David Icke is that Rik is dead and David is still alive and kicking. Both are British, by the way.
I understand that, But again the skin surrounding the "Eye" looks reptian does it not? Just a observation. I didnt need the whole davis Icke lecture, lol

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Youre wrong. Why? Look closer at the capstone ontop of the pyramid. The eye is not Horus. You probably won't believe this, but the capstone is Jesus Christ and that is (the representation of) his eye. Jesus is the stone "the builders" rejected (the cornerstone). Jesus even said he was going to be the capstone. The "builders who rejected the cornerstone" are the jews who rejected Christ. Theres alot more that goes into it and i wish i had the time and the space to do it.

Whatever youre thinking, youre way off. The free masons created the U.S. for the sole purpose of allowing the protestant church to free itself from catholicism and the Roman Catholic Church who were the apostates who abandoned the teachings of Christ and began to fornicate with civil powers and gain worldy power and worldly wealth. This is why they put the right to religious freedom in the constitution, because of the persecution the true believers had suffered at the hands of the false bride. All the different religions in the U.S. are here because of the side effect of "freedom of religion".

What the pyramid and the capstone on the back of the U.S. dollar symbolizes is that Jesus the Christ is our capstone and you see the words "in God we trust"? What God do you think that is? Jesus the Christ, the physical incarnation of God. Those U.S. dollars that the entire world loves so much? They have the name of Jesus encoded within them
and only a few people know it. My grandad and dad are Masons.

Everyone thinks the Masons worship Lucifer but theyre wrong on every level, free masonry runs back thousands of years. The reason they use buildings with covered or bricked up windows? Is because the first century christians worshipped in hidden alcoves and catacombs because the Romans and Jewish authorities were hunting them down and the bricked and covered windows are a symbol and remembrance of those first days. Everytime you handle a U.S. dollar youre touching something that has been dedicated to our God just like the ancients civilizations of the world had coins minted with their gods on them, so too do we
. Youre also handling money that has been offered to our God as we put our money in offering plates to give it to God. Where do you think that offered money to God goes back out to? All of you folks and you didn't even know it or think about it. Theres also an anagram of Jesus' named spelled in greek on them too. Awsome huh?

Ah symbolism, is the language where you can say what you want to say and not get caught. Just like when Jesus and the early christians would draw the sign of the fish in the sand to identify them as being "fishers of men" to one another.
edit on 14-12-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Any evidence to back this claim up?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Any evidence to back this claim up?

Plenty of it, if you know where to look. I can't tell you everything about the free masons but theres evidence if you know where to look.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

thats an interesting perspective...

I can see a planetary meaning being tossed in with the rest..

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The human embryo has the same if not similar characteristics in the image also does it not . Prior to fertilization it is just a single cell . With the splitting / divisions can also appear as the tree of life in some respects ( DNA ) , is it really that far fetched , maybe , maybe not .

I ask you to mull through it for you views . The rest of the probable if not possible I hope can lead yourselves in a similar direction . You can write it off as nah , no way if you choose and that is fine .

edit on 15-12-2011 by watchdog8110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by watchdog8110

Interesting perspective.

Ofcourse theres plenty of various explanations to what the all seeing eye actually signifies, but until and unless secret societies actually tell us the real meaning (which is doubtful as it is), there will be speculation upon speculation.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I just get a feeling of puzzle pieces fitting together with this one , and it does not take away from Pleiades perhaps being the place of origin . Like you alluded to ( disclosure ) of sorts . Both creation and evolution can co-exist in this theory as well .

The never ending battle of science and religion with one waiting for the go ahead to reveal the truth of origin . Religious fact or religious fiction , same goes for the science fact or science fiction . Not our time to know ? As curious as we are and will continue to be as the current so called top of the food chain .

The other shoe needs to drop since it is getting ever closer and within reach . If by some rational the church is holding all the purse strings in all of this . Cannot help but refer to what the Pope said with that it is okay to believe in . Was that part of a slow disclosure since pressure was on from the press conference asking for disclosure .

Removing seals that held vital info ? Secret societies are secret for a reason other than being just a boys club .
Would a global war seem appropriate to keep it under wraps still , would they go that far ?

Here is a current curious question about the secret societies and the church . The number of female members and the fight from their perspective of discrimination on the basis of gender and the reluctance of the church to include them in some circles . Same que for the various other groups . Is that what it would take for full disclosure to happen ?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I was under the impression that the depiction of the all seeing eye referred to Sirius?? No direct links at this time, getting tired (been reading on here way too many hours tonight lol.) but if you want some links I'll pass em along tomorrow.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join