It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could The All Seeing Eye on the back of the Dollar bill, actually be a Planet instead of an "eye"?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by watchdog8110

It is interesting to note that the seven stars next to the crescent moon in that 2nd picture of yours is the constellation of Pleiadas!

In astronomy, the Pleiades, or Seven Sisters (Messier object 45), is an open star cluster containing middle-aged hot B-type stars located in the constellation of Taurus.

en.wikipedia.org...

It appears that Pleiades is the place needed to get a deeper look at .

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

The eye boggles!

edit on 13-12-2011 by Shar_Chi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Yes, its also interesting to note that "crescent moon" next to the Pleiades Constellation might as well signify an Eclipse of a Planet.

edit on 13-12-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This is really interesting actually, good find.

Mix in a little Ancient Aliens with all of this occult stuff and it really does hit the jackpot in my opinion.

Am I saying that this is for sure an alien planet depicted within the Eye of Horus? Not necessarily, because I don't know.
Will I discount or exclude that possibility? Not at all.

Thanks to Giorgio A. Tsoukalos for the funny approach. (Which I emulated here).
edit on 13-12-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Then there have been different religious halo shapes ( Pyramids ) which also connect to the masons , which connect to the Egyptians . Weird yet fascinating . Thanks for the making of the thread .

To top it off from my end are the other depictions of Mary Magdalene from religious texts sitting at the last supper . DANG
edit on 13-12-2011 by watchdog8110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Interesting idea, but I don't think the masons know anything about the eye being a planet or star...

the pyramid is not a masonic symbol. Masonic artists obviously can use it in their art, but the pyramid is not a masonic symbol as there is no masonic teaching to it. Check for yourself in the various documents you can find online about masonic symbols if you do not believe me.
edit on 13-12-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
Interesting idea, but I don't think the masons know anything about the eye being a planet or star...

the pyramid is not a masonic symbol. Masonic artists obviously can use it in their art, but the pyramid is not a masonic symbol as there is no masonic teaching to it. Check for yourself in the various documents you can find online about masonic symbols if you do not believe me.

Really ? hmmm when searching mason symbols , Pyramids pop up all over the image results .

There is the Eye right there also .

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

it looks like you do not read. Go back and re read what I wrote.

Masonic artists obviously can use it in their art, but the pyramid is not a masonic symbol as there is no masonic teaching to it.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

it looks like you do not read. Go back and re read what I wrote.

Masonic artists obviously can use it in their art, but the pyramid is not a masonic symbol as there is no masonic teaching to it.

It must be approved if going to be used as having a connection with the organization right ?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

There usually is some kind of masonic teaching that goes along with all the symbols.

For instance the square teaches masons to square their thoughts and actions, the compass teaches masons to circumscribe their desires. The masonic plumb teaches masons to be upright.

The pyramid would have some kind of meaning to it if it were a masonic symbol. That looks more like a equilateral triangle in that particular picture.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

There usually is some kind of masonic teaching that goes along with all the symbols.

For instance the square teaches masons to square their thoughts and actions, the compass teaches masons to circumscribe their desires. The masonic plumb teaches masons to be upright.

The pyramid would have some kind of meaning to it if it were a masonic symbol. That looks more like a equilateral triangle in that particular picture.

The pyramid and the cross here ? www.amazon.com...=pd_sim_misc_15

The connections can be made all back to the Eye and any affiliations that care to exploit them , unless writing it off as mere fanciful art works at the discretion of the artist says what ? Catch 22 hmmm

Throw in Goliath the one eyed giant and boy we have a merry tale do we not ? Biblical proportions .

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I can not stop you from thinking what you want, but once again I would say that looks more like a equilateral triangle than a pyramid.

Take out a 1 dollar bill out of your pocket and you will see that the pyramid is not equilateral.

You should change your theory that masons use the equilateral triangle as one of their symbols.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
reply to post by neotech1neothink

Well, I wouldn't be worth my weight in salt if I didn't ring in on this one
Yes, you are correct, the real "ALL SEEING EYE" is everything, everyone, all knowledge ever discovered or created. The real All Seeing Eye, is the Divine Plan.

And I must agree, the imposter all seeing eye, resides inside a planet of this solar system.

Guess which planet

sacredsynchromysticshamanism.blogspot.com...
edit on 13-12-2011 by All Seeing Eye because: Add link

Supreme post my friend.
Starred

"am I/I am" - the matrix is the imposter + the divine plan = 0

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
After seeing the "EYE" all zoomed in like that. Doesnt the surrounding skin look a bit reptilian?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I can not stop you from thinking what you want, but once again I would say that looks more like a equilateral triangle than a pyramid.

Take out a 1 dollar bill out of your pocket and you will see that the pyramid is not equilateral.

You should change your theory that masons use the equilateral triangle as one of their symbols.

I,m not sure if you looked at all the images associated with the masons but that's your choice . American dollar , nope don't have one here .

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
If it is a planet then it is;

Saturn : The Lord of the Rings!

Represented with a hexagram, aka star of david, aka seal of solomon!

Even has a hexagram storm on one of its poles.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
If it is a planet then it is;

Saturn : The Lord of the Rings!

Represented with a hexagram, aka star of david, aka seal of solomon!

Even has a hexagram storm on one of its poles.
I could not have said it better myself. For the second line, well, its late. Good night all..

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Saturn was considered to be the God of Time by ancient cultures.

But is it really Saturn? Because if you take this masonic tracing board for example, it just doesn't make sense why Saturn would be considered more important than the sun (on the left).

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Thats what I thought first but I don't think it is the planet Saturn. I mean, sure it does signify the hexagram on its poles and 666 which is commonly misinterpreted to be the devil's number. Carbon, the basic building block of life, is made of 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 electrons or 666 - so are we all devils? Ofcourse not.

Also if you consider this Masonic tracing board in this earlier post of mine, it just doesn't make sense why Saturn would be considered more important that our Sun! I mean, without the Sun, there would be no life on Earth!

My earlier post

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

The reptilian theory is blatant disinfo by David Icke. If he revealed the "Big Secret" which the Elite wanted to hide, why is he not "disposed" off? You might say because he has a lot of fans but I say thats a complete BS justification.

Look up Rik Clay and you'll see what i mean when I say David Icke's reptilian theory is simply disinformation.

Incase you didn't know, the difference between Rik Clay and David Icke is that Rik is dead and David is still alive and kicking. Both are British, by the way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join