It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life On Mars: Scientists Believe Large Regions Underground The Red Planet Are Habitable

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Illusion of movement or nasa blackfacing the evidence of life on Mars?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The sandmarie and her pet looked to be aware of every move the rover made.I Believe Nasa has many pictures of this creature.

This for me was the final proof of life on Mars.It even has 2 eyes when the masking is removed...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Frira

The phoenix pics evidence shows those numbers are not applicable to Mars.Look at the human-like face mask directly under the lander by some weird chance.YOU think that nasa obliterated the true information ? Let's see that head shot of the sheep-like animal at the frozen north pole of Mars (I am sure you'll forgive me a few degrees). Numbers! Give me Numbers!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by paperface

The symetry and beauty of the Sandmarie is elegant to me.It's almost a Norman Rockwell icon for Mars symbolizing mysteries of Mars life and our interconnectedness through history. It also mocks me for my limits of understanding.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
You see, there is no tipping back and forth of the pro and con argument for the existence of other life forms in the Univese. Virtually all of the collected evidence in the last couple of decades points in the direction that life is possible and probable at various places both near and far out there....

...It is not Disclosure we are waiting for so much as it is a dawning of an understanding among a large segment of humans. ....

Most people DO think there is other life in the universe. I'm pretty sure those "large segments of humans" have already had a "dawn of understanding" on this issue. Very few people who know about the size of the universe argue against the possibility of life elsewhere. I think most people would say that they believe life exists elsewhere.

However, whether or not that life is visiting the Earth in UFOs is a different topic entirely, and that's where the idea of "disclosure" comes in.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Yeah, the snake-blob rock thing & the Sandmarie deal don't look like they've moved at all to me, and boy oh boy, did I study them with wishful thinking.

Although I must say, the Sandmarie is an amazing feature. It's amazing how a little distance, grainy imagery & imagination can turn it into 10 different possible inanimate objects & creatures to me.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by vze2xjjk
reply to post by Frira

The phoenix pics evidence shows those numbers are not applicable to Mars.Look at the human-like face mask directly under the lander by some weird chance.YOU think that nasa obliterated the true information ? Let's see that head shot of the sheep-like animal at the frozen north pole of Mars (I am sure you'll forgive me a few degrees). Numbers! Give me Numbers!

I gave numbers... and you responded with an array of psychedelic pictures.

So let's step back a bit and start with considering the size and therefore gravity of Mars. Can the ability to hold an atmosphere to the surface be determined, and if so, how dense would that atmosphere be?

Concerning your previous reply to my same post in which you claimed NASA lies-- are you aware that NASA wants to find life on Mars?

NASA, the European Space Agency, the Russians and the Chinese send probes HOPING to find life elsewhere..
edit on 23-12-2011 by Frira because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Box of Rain

Originally posted by Aliensun
You see, there is no tipping back and forth of the pro and con argument for the existence of other life forms in the Univese. Virtually all of the collected evidence in the last couple of decades points in the direction that life is possible and probable at various places both near and far out there....

...It is not Disclosure we are waiting for so much as it is a dawning of an understanding among a large segment of humans. ....

Most people DO think there is other life in the universe. I'm pretty sure those "large segments of humans" have already had a "dawn of understanding" on this issue. Very few people who know about the size of the universe argue against the possibility of life elsewhere. I think most people would say that they believe life exists elsewhere.

However, whether or not that life is visiting the Earth in UFOs is a different topic entirely, and that's where the idea of "disclosure" comes in.

Actually, the "most believe" and "very few believe" type statements would need some data to support. Both theories are valid and neither proven.

What is left is ideology-- and ideology proves nothing-- so you just test the theories.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

New Hampshire-- perhaps as photographed from a probe sent from the planet Vulcan, convincing its stoic inhabitants that intelligent life once existed on the planet Earth:

When I was in elementary school, Nathaniel Hawthorne's short story, The Great Stone Face was the first real literature that grabbed me-- I have not been the same since. It was my start in a lifetime in devouring great stories. The collapse several years ago was heartbreaking for that reason.

But, I imagine of more interest to some on this thread is that Betty and Barney Hill's abduction story took place near where this photograph was taken.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Still people give the atmosphere is too thick for life etc etc.Too thick for human beings yes.

Life on other Planets will never be identical to Earth,what if these beings dont even need to breath?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Still people give the atmosphere is too thick for life etc etc.

Where is it "too thick"?

Venus? If so yes. Too hot, also.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Frira

Believe it or not that famous face has collapsed, and not just on a cartoon Simpsons, in real life it collapsed years ago.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

What is life doesn't need life to live. Define life, in a simple sentence.

If life is the ability to move about, and reproduce, then a star fits that definition now doesn't it?

But can a star communicate to you what it want's to prepare for dinner tomorrow? Unlikely. If you can't talk to it, experience the same time frame, of what significance is defining such life as life? Is gray the absence of chroma? This all apparently is syntax, just move the goal posts back when kickers get better.

You know when one can make up the rules as we go, one is guaranteed to never lose a debate.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Frira

What I'm telling you is the numbers don't match up with the facts of faces staring back at the 1976 Landers,1997 rover,2004 rovers,2006 lander.The faces wear no breathing devices,though men on Mars sometimes wear hats against the chill of the air.Can't blame them if they feel a little frosty.How can you SWALLOW the lies those figures represent if the people on Mars don't seem to have any more problem than the hordes of animals that visit the Mars rovers? Why would the inhabitants carve the rock cliffs of typical giant craters? Have you seen nature shows that focus on WATERING HOLES? That's what most of Mars animal life relates to ...watering hole craters.The sunbathing,the mating,feeding,drinking,bathing etc animals do at watering holes is a major feature of Mars life.As you will see ,many large animals fossils are there because it's where they died surrounding the rims of watering hole craters. That is where you find best evidence of previous life at Opportunity site.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join